AffectionOtto
Active member
- Artist Support Link
- https://www.andava.art/
Andavaverse Wiki
This thread is for discussion of the various characters & events of the Andavaverse, as well as theories & suggestions on what might improve it. All characters are listed alphabetically, by first name (as so many of them lack surnames), followed by places. Not all of the characters listed were created by Andava: He draws quite a lot of crossover art featuring OC designed by other artists (such as MrPotatoParty, redraider91, Wilwont, his own brother PumpkinSinclair, etc.), but a couple of these characters have appeared in Andava's work often enough that I consider them "honorary" members of the Andavaverse, and include them here. Some of the Official Biographies listed here are actually slightly tweaked: I doubt English is Andava's first language, and the grammarian in me felt compelled to correct & tighten up his rhetoric a little bit. I should note that I am not on Andava's SubscribeStar or whatever (I'll get around to it, eventually), so I am not privy to the nuggets of lore that he drops there in the form of text (Ester & Renae are sisters, that teacher is Taniyah's mom, Cassie's entire biography, etc.). So if there's some canon knowledge to be found there that seems important enough to belong here, then by all means, please tell me what it is. Tell me in Andava's own words, and I'll happily add it to the wiki.
Many entries include speculations & suggestions; these are my own personal opinions. Most are intended to help flesh out the various characters & their backgrounds, as well as increase the connections between various people. I dislike insular characters like Miho, Grace, Valentina, etc., each existing in their own little vacuum; I'd rather the Andavaverse felt more like an actual community, where people know each other. You are all welcome to offer your own suggestions, and/or give feedback on mine; if any suggestion seems plausible & likely to enrich the flavor of the Andavaverse as a whole, I'll add it to the appropriate entry.
Each entry will include up to 12 pictures of the subject; enough to be representative, but not exhaustive. They are also not at high resolution: There is a separate thread on this forum for posting (and discussing) Andava's images, and I see no need to store duplicate copies of large files on sister forum threads. The thread for Andaverse images is here.
An important note is that this wiki does not cover the upcoming dating-simulator game, "Temple Valley Memories". Although Andava is a major contributor to TVM and all the characters are very similar to how they're described here, there are also some critical differences, to such an extent that TVM and the existing Andavaverse seem almost certain to be mutually exclusive. More details can be found in the entry for Temple Valley Academy.
Yellow text indicates something that is completely made up, usually by myself; many of the recurring background characters of the Andavaverse lack officially assigned names, and people need to refer to them somehow, so I simply gave them all some names.
Red text is for canon facts that Andava has directly stated; facts that, despite clear author intent, I feel the need to disagree with and even directly contradict. I immediately explain my rationale around each one.
Characters in the Andavaverse:
Alexis Roth
Angelia "Pelo" Roth
Armando
Ash
Brandon Cabral
Brianna Ballantyne
Buzz
Carlos
Cassie Ramirez
Cecilia "Ceci"
Claudia Emma Cross
Darcy Redd
"Doc" Leo B. Phall
Doug Hiscock
Dylan Karura Roth
Elric Newgoin
Erica Andrikian (formerly Andreyko)
Ester Figueroa
Felipe
Gianna Taylor
Grace
Counselor Hartman
Ivonne "Eva" Castello (formerly Evanne, then Yvonne)
Ixtaro Zabala
Jacob Ponce
Jeremy
Jimmy
Kofi
Lars Test
Liam Claret
Lily Ballantyne
Lola Lita
Madeline Zoldak
Maxine "Max"
Megan
Miho Ito (formerly Ito Emiho)
Moe
Na-Na Kim
Nahia Young (aka Taniyah's mother)
Nick Prado
Nicky Chen
Oliver
Pierce
Peter File
Rallen Wheeler
Renae Figueroa
Roxanne "Roxy" Tibble
Sensei Hentai
Skylar
Slee-Z
Taniyah Young
Lieutenant Todd Roth
Tony
Tyler
Valentina Ivanova Konovalov
Places in the Andavaverse:
Temple Valley
Temple Valley High School
Temple Valley Academy
This thread is for discussion of the various characters & events of the Andavaverse, as well as theories & suggestions on what might improve it. All characters are listed alphabetically, by first name (as so many of them lack surnames), followed by places. Not all of the characters listed were created by Andava: He draws quite a lot of crossover art featuring OC designed by other artists (such as MrPotatoParty, redraider91, Wilwont, his own brother PumpkinSinclair, etc.), but a couple of these characters have appeared in Andava's work often enough that I consider them "honorary" members of the Andavaverse, and include them here. Some of the Official Biographies listed here are actually slightly tweaked: I doubt English is Andava's first language, and the grammarian in me felt compelled to correct & tighten up his rhetoric a little bit. I should note that I am not on Andava's SubscribeStar or whatever (I'll get around to it, eventually), so I am not privy to the nuggets of lore that he drops there in the form of text (Ester & Renae are sisters, that teacher is Taniyah's mom, Cassie's entire biography, etc.). So if there's some canon knowledge to be found there that seems important enough to belong here, then by all means, please tell me what it is. Tell me in Andava's own words, and I'll happily add it to the wiki.
Many entries include speculations & suggestions; these are my own personal opinions. Most are intended to help flesh out the various characters & their backgrounds, as well as increase the connections between various people. I dislike insular characters like Miho, Grace, Valentina, etc., each existing in their own little vacuum; I'd rather the Andavaverse felt more like an actual community, where people know each other. You are all welcome to offer your own suggestions, and/or give feedback on mine; if any suggestion seems plausible & likely to enrich the flavor of the Andavaverse as a whole, I'll add it to the appropriate entry.
Each entry will include up to 12 pictures of the subject; enough to be representative, but not exhaustive. They are also not at high resolution: There is a separate thread on this forum for posting (and discussing) Andava's images, and I see no need to store duplicate copies of large files on sister forum threads. The thread for Andaverse images is here.
An important note is that this wiki does not cover the upcoming dating-simulator game, "Temple Valley Memories". Although Andava is a major contributor to TVM and all the characters are very similar to how they're described here, there are also some critical differences, to such an extent that TVM and the existing Andavaverse seem almost certain to be mutually exclusive. More details can be found in the entry for Temple Valley Academy.
Yellow text indicates something that is completely made up, usually by myself; many of the recurring background characters of the Andavaverse lack officially assigned names, and people need to refer to them somehow, so I simply gave them all some names.
Red text is for canon facts that Andava has directly stated; facts that, despite clear author intent, I feel the need to disagree with and even directly contradict. I immediately explain my rationale around each one.
Characters in the Andavaverse:
Alexis Roth
Angelia "Pelo" Roth
Armando
Ash
Brandon Cabral
Brianna Ballantyne
Buzz
Carlos
Cassie Ramirez
Cecilia "Ceci"
Claudia Emma Cross
Darcy Redd
"Doc" Leo B. Phall
Doug Hiscock
Dylan Karura Roth
Elric Newgoin
Erica Andrikian (formerly Andreyko)
Ester Figueroa
Felipe
Gianna Taylor
Grace
Counselor Hartman
Ivonne "Eva" Castello (formerly Evanne, then Yvonne)
Ixtaro Zabala
Jacob Ponce
Jeremy
Jimmy
Kofi
Lars Test
Liam Claret
Lily Ballantyne
Lola Lita
Madeline Zoldak
Maxine "Max"
Megan
Miho Ito (formerly Ito Emiho)
Moe
Na-Na Kim
Nahia Young (aka Taniyah's mother)
Nick Prado
Nicky Chen
Oliver
Pierce
Peter File
Rallen Wheeler
Renae Figueroa
Roxanne "Roxy" Tibble
Sensei Hentai
Skylar
Slee-Z
Taniyah Young
Lieutenant Todd Roth
Tony
Tyler
Valentina Ivanova Konovalov
Places in the Andavaverse:
Temple Valley
Temple Valley High School
Temple Valley Academy
Last edited:























































































































































































