[Andava | Lilandy | Icaro] Collections and Updates

I'm amazed to see Tyler having sex with a girl for once.
Didn't he have one with his sister Skylar? Or at least that's how I remember it, since there are no boundaries here :LOL: .
What I find curious is that there’s hardly anything going on between Pelo and Alexis, considering they’re among the most lustful characters in the collection.
 
Didn't he have one with his sister Skylar? Or at least that's how I remember it, since there are no boundaries here :LOL: .
What I find curious is that there’s hardly anything going on between Pelo and Alexis, considering they’re among the most lustful characters in the collection.
Oh, Andava's done pieces with implied Pelo x Alexis, and a few actual explicit ones, but the latter were commissions. Because apparently the guy who draws loli has hang-ups about incest. Which didn't stop him from doing Lily x Brianna. Or from taking money to draw those kinds of scenes.

(I'm honestly just confused at this point, like it's not even hypocrisy it's just being completely incoherent.)
 
Man I'm just gonna say it, I think Andava might be using a bit of AI. Not entirely AI generated mind you, more like AI assisted. I have absolutely no evidence for this and I don't want to be one of those anti-AI assholes who calls everything they see AI, but something about his art lately feels slightly off. Did anyone else notice in this months Erica pic the arm on the dude fucking her is glossy for some reason in the cum version?

And we have had one set with Tyler and Skylar where she was giving him head (after rimming him anyway) so not entirely gay, but the other Tyler Lily set I have is him getting a facial from a bunch of guys while she restrains him so still pretty gay. Though a few months back I did have the realization that all femboys were shotas once so I think it's just that Tyler is a future femboy in the making. Might actually be an interesting idea for Andava: we've already seen the Andava line as loli's under the LilAndy banner, maybe do a set of images with the LilAndy characters as teens/legally gray area adults under the Andava banner.
 
Probably the ugliest depiction of Tyler yet. We've gone so far from his first depiction.

Man I'm just gonna say it, I think Andava might be using a bit of AI. Not entirely AI generated mind you, more like AI assisted. I have absolutely no evidence for this and I don't want to be one of those anti-AI assholes who calls everything they see AI, but something about his art lately feels slightly off. Did anyone else notice in this months Erica pic the arm on the dude fucking her is glossy for some reason in the cum version?

And we have had one set with Tyler and Skylar where she was giving him head (after rimming him anyway) so not entirely gay, but the other Tyler Lily set I have is him getting a facial from a bunch of guys while she restrains him so still pretty gay. Though a few months back I did have the realization that all femboys were shotas once so I think it's just that Tyler is a future femboy in the making. Might actually be an interesting idea for Andava: we've already seen the Andava line as loli's under the LilAndy banner, maybe do a set of images with the LilAndy characters as teens/legally gray area adults under the Andava banner.
You might be on to something. Also Erica's left hand is fucked up.
 
Man I'm just gonna say it, I think Andava might be using a bit of AI. Not entirely AI generated mind you, more like AI assisted. I have absolutely no evidence for this and I don't want to be one of those anti-AI assholes who calls everything they see AI, but something about his art lately feels slightly off. Did anyone else notice in this months Erica pic the arm on the dude fucking her is glossy for some reason in the cum version?

And we have had one set with Tyler and Skylar where she was giving him head (after rimming him anyway) so not entirely gay, but the other Tyler Lily set I have is him getting a facial from a bunch of guys while she restrains him so still pretty gay. Though a few months back I did have the realization that all femboys were shotas once so I think it's just that Tyler is a future femboy in the making. Might actually be an interesting idea for Andava: we've already seen the Andava line as loli's under the LilAndy banner, maybe do a set of images with the LilAndy characters as teens/legally gray area adults under the Andava banner.
It's probably because he forgot to do the lighting on his arm. You can tell because it's flat in the first picture.
 
There's 2 pieces of info missing from the Maddie Zoldak entry.
Now added, thanks!

Ummm . . . why does Lily's candy bucket have a throat?

Another bad image of Erica. Boring, derivative, sexually unappealing. Looks like Andava forgot what her face supposed to look like.
Yeah, I wonder if the new pics of Darcy and Cassie will be any better, because this...? Also, Erica came across as something of a mean girl in other pics, now she looks a bit like a bimbo. Also, wtf is up with that hand?
Well, I for one support characters having a range of different facial expressions; she doesn't have to wear a bitch face ALL the time. And while the way she's got her left hand does look a bit awkward, I can't really say it's wrong or unrealistic. What strikes me as odd is how the guy is hover-handing her boob. His fingertips are right there, but there's no indentation at all. You're in her ass, dude, you have permission!

Didn't he [Tyler] have one with his sister Skylar? Or at least that's how I remember it, since there are no boundaries here
We've seen Tyler x Skylar twice: A multi-image set where they were having full-on anal sex with creampie, and as marcusdom said, a Halloween pair where she's giving him a BJ in one & a rusty trombone in the other.

. . . the other Tyler Lily set I have is him getting a facial from a bunch of guys while she restrains him so still pretty gay.
There are alternate images where the foreground dicks aren't there, it's just Tyler & Lily. So maybe she's jerking him off & choking him to make it more intense, maybe she's just fluffing him for the other guys, however you want to interpret it. I'd still count it as sexual contact with a girl either way, though.

Oh, Andava's done pieces with implied Pelo x Alexis, and a few actual explicit ones, but the latter were commissions. Because apparently the guy who draws loli has hang-ups about incest. Which didn't stop him from doing Lily x Brianna.
Slight correction: the Pelo x Alexis images drawn by Andava are all "incest-adjacent": Fondling, or almost-kissing, or sucking a dick together, and always with another guy present, so it reads as they're acting the near-incest for his benefit. The only images of actual incest, Alexis face-fucking Pelo, were drawn by PumpkinSinclair. See here for (slightly) more details.
The lack of any actual hardcore Alexis x Pelo action is most likely not due to the artist's personal hangups, but rather because of the content restrictions imposed by SubscribeStar and/or the payment providers: Incest, like underage content, is banned under the Andava label, but obviously allowed through the LilAndy label, so any family business involving Lily, Skylar, or Tyler was good-to-go there . . . with an emphasis on was. After SubscribeStar's recent changes, it seems ALL incest is verboten, even under the LilAndy brand, which is probably why September showed Tyler with Lily instead of his sister. It's almost certainly also why we're only seeing Valentina with that horse-mask guy, or doing gymnastics.

marcusdom said:
Might actually be an interesting idea for Andava: we've already seen the Andava line as loli's under the LilAndy banner, maybe do a set of images with the LilAndy characters as teens/legally gray area adults under the Andava banner.
I formally support all Andava / LilAndy "crossovers", at least insofar as they make sense. It'd be fun to finally see Megan as the boss, dominating an underage intern or two . . . although having Mr. Roth or Mr. Hiscock as a shota would certainly require some explanation. How would we even recognize them?
 
After SubscribeStar's recent changes, it seems ALL incest is verboten, even under the LilAndy brand, which is probably why September showed Tyler with Lily instead of his sister.
I dont know. Do you believe as long he dosnt put it in the title or description SS staff would check the lore if OCs are realted or not?
 
I dont know. Do you believe as long he dosnt put it in the title or description SS staff would check the lore if OCs are realted or not?
Oh, I'm positive the SubscribeStar moderators/whatever don't personally verify every single item that gets hosted through them. But all it would take would be one self-righteous pissant, Reporting an image for inappropriate content, "OMG you are hosting underage incest!!!!1!", and a big chunk of Andava's income is thrown into jeopardy. He's not going to risk that.


On another note . . .
POLL 1 - Am I Good Enough For You?
I finally have the real, official page ordering of the actual comic—specifically, where precisely the three Darcy pages fall, in relation to the main Alexis-Cassie storyline. And the answer is: They're all right at the very end of the comic. Cassie and Alexis do their thing, all the way through, and then we hard cut to 3 pages of Darcy's phone waking her up, roll credits. That's the way Andava has it.
BUT. I've already deviated from Andava's canon, especially the way he's effectively retconning the entire Andavaverse to be more palatable to general audiences. He's also amended AIGEFY while still writing it, changing Cassie's dialogue so that she's less (or more) aware of Alexis's love life, and of Darcy. Allegedly, these rewrites were made in order to make it flow better, and to tie it in more with Temple Valley Memories, Andava's in-progress "dating-sim" game. Personally, I chose to reject most of these changes, largely because in my opinion they either weaken the story, or they contradict each other. As good as Andava is, he (and/or his editor) still makes mistakes; he doesn't know how a lisp works, and he misses details (like which hand Cassie is fingering Alexis with, I had to flip one of the pages to keep it consistent).

So! I propose we take a vote. As far as our local version of the comic is concerned, which ordering do you prefer?
For reference, here's the "improved", unofficial version of the comic: Am I Good Enough For You?

React to this post with a "Haha" 😂 (hover over the thumbs-up emoji to see the options) if you think our forum's compilation of AIGEFY should list the pages in their official order, with the three Darcy images at the very end. You believe that the story works better if Darcy takes zero part in it, and is completely unaware of the events between Cassie & Alexis—in fact, her only connection with their plot is that her & Alexis's phones appear to be ringing at the exact same time. So either some third party is calling (or more likely texting) both of them simultaneously, or they're each being contacted by a different other person, and the timing is just a coincidence.

React to this post with a"Wow" 😮 (to be fair, I'm not sure how this interface works for mobile users) if you think the thread should keep the Darcy pages in their current placement, showing her waking up prior to most of the action, and importantly before we see that the digital camera is on, and recording. If Darcy really is the editor of the Valley Vanguard (she outranks Alexis & Cassie, giving them assignments with deadlines), the Journalism's class camera might very well be synced to her phone, enabling her to operate it remotely. It might even have sent her a notification (the way Ring cameras can) that there was activity in the room. Alexis's phone ringing at the end might be Darcy calling him, to say that she saw what they just did.
 
POLL 2 - Jeremy vs. Oliver
This one's much simpler to explain. In my wiki thread, I have an entry for Jeremy, a major character in the "Two Guys, One Trap" comic, but who maaaybe has not been seen before or since. I also have a separate entry for Oliver, who is (I thought) just one of the nameless fuckboys who are only there to give the girls someone to have sex with. But then I took a step back, and realized that they might actually be the same character. I even wrote "Bring him back" as a suggestion for what Andava should do with Jeremy—maybe he did, and I was too blind to notice!

Back when Andava's art style was far more muddy, Jeremy looked like this:
2265927-5968f1d8a3d981e7aa43f41dd090a7e1.jpg
2265928-7bd8be78338dd96404b6bb771224d8aa.jpg
2265930-be70f6f6ed7e4da16a58bf0144b3bed8.jpg

View attachment 2265972 View attachment 2265973 View attachment 2265975
He is only depicted as having sex with guys . . . specifically, Alexis.

Andava's crisper modern style has Oliver looking like this:
2927110-c51c603a04c2d2348a2d4938ea9eb55f.jpg
2927111-591e205c6b64d257e8094c0f18cf528a.jpg
2927113-f7d65b131e4a03961c5e5a54a295e3e6.jpg

View attachment 2927155 View attachment 2927156 View attachment 2927158
And he is only shown as being attracted to girls/women.

It's Votin' Time! Again, leave your reaction . . . or if you can't, just type it out in a reply, like a peasant.

React to this post with a "Sad" 😞 if you think Jeremy & Oliver are the SAME PERSON. They look so much alike, I can't even describe a single clear physical difference between them that can't be explained away as part of the changes in Andava's visual style (okay, except for the expanded earlobes in Oliver 3).

React with a "Mad" 😡 if you think Jeremy and Oliver are DIFFERENT PEOPLE. The 180º difference in (apparent) sexuality is a clear indicator that these different strokes are held by different folks. Also, Jeremy "making peace" with Alexis by fucking every member of his household except him? Ruuuude.
 
I mean I'm the one who originally proposed that it was all 3 at the end so I guess I'm right, hence my vote. That being said I'm still adamant Darcy may not know YET, but those three panels are implying it got recorded and sent to her and a follow up would be her finding out and reacting. It seems so pointless to just have her show up completely disconnected and that camera lens zoom in if it doesn't lead in to something.

And for the sake of simplicity I say it's the same person. We have a fair amount of minor characters who just show up to have sex and not much else, I think it's neater to have on less especially if they are difficult to tell apart.

Oh and agreed, SS may not follow the lore but all it takes is one little crybaby bitch. A hentai game I liked was temporarily taken off Steam because an artist claimed (falsely) that their art style was stolen for AI usage in the game. It barely resembles their style but not like that matters to the narcissist who is fine destroying shit for their own ego boost.
 
He's not going to risk that.
True that
So! I propose we take a vote. As far as our local version of the comic is concerned, which ordering do you prefer?
Even if not perfectly perfect, i prefer the original order the way it is intended. Maybe it would make more sense at some point and we all will be confused because we forgett "our" way isnt the offical one.

POLL 2 - Jeremy vs. Oliver
To be honest, i couldnt care less but just let them for now be different characters, twins that have different preferances. Jeremy and Peremy or so.
 
Back
Top