Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[AndreaTG or Andrea Sanchez] Comics

57.png 58.png 59.png 60.png 61.png 62.png 63.png 64.png 65.png 66.png 67.png 68.png 69.png 70.png 71.png 72.png 73.png 74.png 75.png 76.png 77.png 78.png 79.png 80.png 81.png 82.png 83.png 84.png 85.png 86.png 87.png 88.png 89.png 90.png 91.png 92.png 93.png 94.png 95.png 96.png 97.png 98.png 99.png 100.png

Here was AndreaTG's preview of chapter 30.3 of Man of House. In hindsight, the reunion couldn't have been more unconventional.

Hello again my beauties, I bring you a new chapter of “Man of House”
Annie returns to her old house, an unconventional family reunion...
As always, I hope you enjoy :3

Now onto the goodies of what happened

Without doubt the domination of Annie by the alter ego is making things steamy...Annie dodged a bullet but not before crossing a line by inviting Daniel to grope her big tits and bodacious ass on the dance floor, twerking against his rock hard member emboldening Daniel to explain how he wants to fuck her pussy with a cock that rivals the size of Jake, and then sneaking past Jane to go into Daniel's bedroom only to hold his stiff pillar in her hand and get his pre cum all over her hand.

If Annie has to do just enough to prevent the alter ego from taking control again, then the prom on Saturday night should see an escalation beyond what just happened and that likely means a blowjob, titty fuck or even more.

Meanwhile Aunt Jane is at a loss for what is happening but not enough to prevent Annie from crossing the line with her son. Clearly Daniel is emboldened by how well Jake's advice is working out and we can expect him to be even more demanding at the prom but not if Mike spills the beans about who his prom date is first. If Jane is chaperoning the prom, will she intervene to protect Annie and Daniel from an incestuous affair?
Time will tell.

Something tells me the plan with Joe Scally is not going anywhere but we shall see.

Last edited:
Update from AndreaTG just in

Hi guys, I make this little update to let you know that this week there will be no update of “Man of House”, I will use it to work on the new project and update the timeline of both Stacey and Annie (They are already available in their respective Dropbox folders)

I read several comments from many of you that you have not been satisfied with the narrative pace of “Man of House”, I am aware of this, it is not my intention to make you edging over and over again, the action and climax that you want so much will come soon, and I hope that so much patience will be worth it

I hope in the next weeks to have ready a great premiere chapter for the new story on the way, in the next days maybe I will make a preview for you ;3

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 06-19-58 Fansly - @AndreaTG.png

Last edited:
Looks like between 30.2 and 30.3, page 56 was not posted. Can anyone upload this page, please?

Last edited:
Look I can live with dream girl or goth girlfriend but man of the house is just getting too weird to me cause imagine you fucking your own father and you looking down and seeing him sucking down on your like a whore just imagine it and it's just to disturbing hes a father with a wife and son it's just wrong man it's not right bro went from respected father figure to sissy highschool girl ( look I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this is my opinion on man of the house I want to hear your opinions on it)

Look I can live with dream girl or goth girlfriend but man of the house is just getting too weird to me cause imagine you fucking your own father and you looking down and seeing him sucking down on your like a whore just imagine it and it's just to disturbing hes a father with a wife and son it's just wrong man it's not right bro went from respected father figure to sissy highschool girl ( look I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this is my opinion on man of the house I want to hear your opinions on it)
Like I've said before, incest is no worse than forced feminization, blackmail or rape. It's fine that you don't like it in a story, why go on about it though? Not every story needs to appeal to everyone in every way.

Last edited:
You should have seen the 8muses forum thread on devin dickie. Tons of legitimate complains about his work. Examples include: potraying black dudes as horny monkeys who only think of rape and cucking white dudes. And the artist overcharging for his work.

It was kind of funny seeing the pro and anti factions there .

You should have seen the 8muses forum thread on devin dickie. Tons of legitimate complains about his work. Examples include: potraying black dudes as horny monkeys who only think of rape and cucking white dudes. And the artist overcharging for his work.

It was kind of funny seeing the pro and anti factions there .
Good thing you have a choice. Just don't read it. Incest is not the point of the story it's a plot device being used to portray punishment or the demise of the character not being celebrated. But hey it's a fetish comic at the end of the day and different strokes effect different folks that's why you have the option to just move on . Nothing wrong with that

Yep I don't read stuff I don't like. His works happen to be posted on ehentai sometimes under crossdressing. I would read it without checking the artist.

Take a step back seeing the heck did I read. Go and check the artist. Give myself a slap for reading devin's work .

After a 3 or 4 mistakes I realised his ugly ass art style. Afterwards found out the 8muses discussion section for his stuff and would follow it for the drama
Good thing you have a choice. Just don't read it. Incest is not the point of the story it's a plot device being used to portray punishment or the demise of the character not being celebrated. But hey it's a fetish comic at the end of the day and different strokes effect different folks that's why you have the option to just move on . Nothing wrong with that

REMEMBER ME [?] - CHAPTER 1

Hi beauties, as I promised, I bring you the first chapter of my next long story

Jules Hargensen, was a remarkable bully during his childhood, however as he has grown up his life has come to a deplorable situation, family abandonment, low paid job, and a lot of outstanding debts, which makes him begin to feel nostalgic about his school days.

Samuel Cady, a former classmate of Jules, who suffered from Jules' abuse for years, has by coincidence met his former tormentor again.

Samuel's intentions do not seem to be noble, and the grudges of the past begin to surface. Was that meeting a fortuitous coincidence or is it part of a more elaborate plan?

A story of revenge, feminization, humiliation, moral and mental degradation, where the consequences of Jules' actions (now Julie) will be reflected in a way he never imagined.

This is an introductory chapter so for the moment there is not much action, but I hope to bring you new chapters as soon as possible.

Soon there will be a new chapter of "Man of House" so stay tuned.

As always, I hope you enjoy it 💜 💜 💜
1723105416662.png

Last edited:
Has anyone read chapter 1 of AndreaTG's new long story? Wondering if the perils of Julie will connect in some way with the stories of Jasmine in A Goth Fitness Girl, Stacey in Dreamgirl, or Annie in Man of House.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom