Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[AndreaTG or Andrea Sanchez] Comics

Many thanks PolPaolo. This story is headed for an epic conclusion. Some thoughts on what we read.
It looks like the HRT therapy Annie received from Dr. Skyler is reaching the promise initially thought. That is, in addition to the catalytic effects on accentuating her physical form into a bodacious beauty, the therapy is making cellular changes in Annie's physiology so that her body is self-regulating its own production of estrogen and anti-androgens. This would explain the second puberty Annie seems to be experiencing, an event colored by John Roger's own history as a misogynist and male chauvinist. The result is that Annie sees herself as an object of lustful desire to men who readily submits to their domination and uses sex to gain their approval.

Annie's visit to the spa not only shows how proficient she has become with her own hair and nail routines but unbeknownst to her, her punishment from Aunt Jane seems to be that she is going to look even more attractive and desirable to Daniel than ever before. Daniel already believes Annie shows off her cleavage and other curves for his approval so this dress she is wearing - handpicked no less by Jane - will send him over the edge. Meanwhile, if Annie expects to keep the alter ego in check she is going to have to do more than let Daniel grope her tits and ass and hold his big hard cock in her hands. Whats interesting is how Jane is now encouraging intimacy between Annie and Daniel after seeing them grinding their bodies together on the dance floor the other night. Jane has paid off Sarah for the collateral damage of losing her husband and perhaps the payoff to Daniel for losing his father is a sexual encounter with Annie. That would seem to explain why Jane has Annie looking like every guys wet dream on her party night with Daniel. Should something sexual happen between them, the bridge between Annie and her family will truly be severed. Whether Annie ends up with Daniel or Jimmy remains to be seen and it will be very exciting to find out.

A final point worth mentioning is that the episode includes two close ups of Annie's eyes suggesting in both instances that Annie and not the alter ego is dominating her consciousness. This is interesting because one closeup is after telling Jimmy an elaborate story about the incident in the office with Sarah and the second is after admiring herself in the mirror freshly made up in makeup and a very sexy, stunning new dress. The seeming normality of Annie's expression of emotion with Jimmy almost suggests she believes the elaborate story she just confided in him. Consistent with this, her look of awe in the mirror at how sexy and beautiful she looks while seemingly oblivious to how much this new look will stiffen Daniel's cock seems to suggest that Annie and the alter ego are merging. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Last edited:
AndreaTG prefaced chapter 31.1 with a question of whether Annie would be in time to dance with Daniel after getting all sexed up at the beauty salon with the help of Aunt Jane. I am hoping we find out what AndreaTG meant by dance in the next episode of Man of House which hopefully appears this week. Certainly Daniel's penis will be dancing at attention the moment he sees Annie in a dress that leaves nothing to the imagination. But what if they are dancing in front of Mike or for that matter Kelly at the senior prom? Knowing what Mike knows about Annie's identity, what might he say or do if he sees Annie grinding her ass into Daniel's crotch on the dance floor? The rumors will be flying with everyone and perhaps captured for the benefit of everyone on social media too.

mmm yes here is AndreaTG's preview of chapter 31.2...can't wait...look how Annie's massive cleavage is on display in that outrageously sexy dress Jane picked out for her, the look of desire in Daniel's eyes who looks like he won't be denied, and the look of someone adjusting Annie's dress to prevent her tits from being any more exposed than they already are...perhaps that is Daniel, Mike or maybe even Jake? Whoever it is I am sure they have some pretty choice words for how much of a shameless slutty whore Annie looks like.

Hello my beauties, it's me again, and I bring you a new chapter of “Man of House”.
The big night arrives, difficult decisions were made, how far can parental love go?
I hope to have ready as soon as possible the next chapter and a new update of “Remember me”, so stay tuned!
As always I hope you enjoy it 🖤 🖤 🖤

MOH Preview 31.2 (1).png MOH Preview 31.2 (2).png MOH Preview 31.2 (3).png

Last edited:
I just wish this story went in a different direction than the father/son incest cringe. The son sucking on the father's tits is getting more and more out of hand with the story.

I just wish this story went in a different direction than the father/son incest cringe. The son sucking on the father's tits is getting more and more out of hand with the story.
You've said exactly the same thing many times on this thread over the last few months. With respect, why keep reading a story you so obviously dislike?

And what did you expect to happen in the story? If the son, Daniel, sees his father or in this case Annie as a pretty 18 year old teenage girl with big tits and add to that Jake's advice on how to treat a girl, any teenager in his situation would be tempted to do things that way, also taking into account that his father is not there to give him advice or something like that, plus you should already know that John has his other personality that waits for any opportunity to attack and take control of his body, apart you have to add Mike into the equation since the tangirverse the story with Joe's help. And maybe as many have said, if you don't like how the story goes you can go in search of another one that you do like.

MMM I loved the update and if anything it reminds me of why I like this story so much as it just keeps getting better. Some reflections on the current episode.

The episode starts with Jane talking in an inquisitive manner to Annie while driving her to the prom. She comes clean about spying on Annie for the past few days attempting to get to the bottom about why she has been dating her son. Like with wife Sarah, Jane offers Annie a lifeline to help, something she rebuffs, prompting Jane to absolve herself of responsibility for anything further that might happen between her and her son. The discussion makes it clear that Annie will never be able to return to the life John Rogers once had.

More self-revelations in the episode are made by Annie including her realization that she looks like her mother, is a failure as a husband and father, has no life to return to as John Rogers, and is nothing more than a big breasted dumb bitch, the latter no more evident than in how she instinctively she uses Mike to fire back at Kelly, body shaming her and pronouncing judgement on who among them is wearing the same dress best. Annie clearly has attitude and moxy as a girl that she never had as a man and she seems intent on preserving her plan with Joe Scally despite the risks of having even more physical intimacy with her son. While this does not make sense to Jane, it perhaps makes sense to Annie if her plan is to live out the rest of her life as a girl.

Not surprisingly, Kelly is still holding a grudge against Annie and has actually come right out to claim responsibility for the sperm bath Annie received at Regionals, not that that matters much at this stage. One thing is clear - Annie is definitely more babe-a-licious now than Kelly and I think that is something they both know. I don't think AndreaTG would reintroduce Kelly at this point unless she had more plans for her involvement in this evening. The encounter has already shown how much Annie's mind has regressed into a sassy, spoiled teen girl - the very qualities John Rogers frowned upon a year ago. Not sure if there is one final prank left in Kelly but I wouldn't be surprised if there was and my money would be on a social medial post with Annie's tits on display for everyone of importance to see. In particular, this might include people like Sarah who need no further reason to look down on Annie but also people like Jimmy who would immediately know Annie had lied to him about what happened in the office with Sarah and would likely lead him to end his courtship with her as well as terminate her from her job.

Alas we see what Mike has planned for Annie before she can be rid of his blackmail threat and not unsurprisingly its going to involve some physical intimacy with Daniel. While Annie objects to the potential for intimacy, Mike reminds her that the time for objections for someone who has acted as a trashy whore and shitty father for the past year are long over, words Annie cannot disagree with. The scene with Mike again shows how low Annie has sunk, how submissive she continues to be and how little of her moral compass truly remains.

Lastly, we see how quickly Annie and Daniel are picking up from the night before in Daniel's bedroom. Her dress has him rock hard with desire and the detour Annie takes him on to be alone has Daniel thinking he is about to lose his virginity. As much as Annie tells herself she can't let Daniel grope her breasts she not only allows that but lets him also suckle on her nipples too. If this is too much for Annie to handle, this leaves me to wonder whether the alter ego will take over to not only let Daniel have even more of his way but also to protect Daniel from the rest of Mike's sinister plan being allowed to unfold. If Mike's instructions are defied, who knows what will happen but its unlikely to be good for Annie.

Can hardly wait to find out what comes next. Just a great story that looks like it will have an epic conclusion.

😍

Last edited:
It's because the story started off as great and was going in great directions and did a sudden turn of weird. What is your thoughts of the current story right now?
I'm enjoying the story. As I've already said incest in a story is in no way worse than forced feminization or rape, which are things you don't seem to mind in this or any other of Andrea's stories.

Also right from the start of the story incest was hinted at. It's a story about a man being feminized and regressed and going to school with his son to 'help' him, what did you expect?

You don't personally like it, fine. Half the stories I read on this site end up going in a direction I don't personally like, I don't complain for months on end about how 'cringe' I find them though, I move on.

How far Annie would let Daniel
if realize Mike never will show up and just watch form far? Cause we know Daniel would go to the end with the girl he likes.

How far Annie would let Daniel
if realize Mike never will show up and just watch form far? Cause we know Daniel would go to the end with the girl he likes.
If Annie's alter ego takes over she will be doing a lot more than letting Daniel suckle on her breasts. But the alter ego will also not let any harm come to Daniel which means that Mike's plan will be foiled and he will seek retribution from Annie in some other way. Will it be revealing Annie's identity as John Rogers? I don't think so only because Mike doesn't want people to know he kissed a man (recall the spin the bottle game at the party before Regionals). Might it include a social media post of Annie and Daniel doing something embarassing together - perhaps a blowjob? Maybe? Should this happen Annie might very well regret not taking Jane up on her offer to help.

mmm is the preview from AndreaTG...brace yourself

Hello my beauties, it's me again, and I bring you a new chapter of “Man of House”
Annie is forced to do immoral acts in order to keep control of her body, Daniel takes the next step and takes control of the situation, while the memories of Annie/John begin to appear in her mind in the middle of her tragedy.
As always, I hope you enjoy, next week there will be a chapter of “Remember Me [?]” so stay tuned! 💜 💜 💜

Back
Top Bottom