Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[AndreaTG or Andrea Sanchez] Comics

It seems the Maideneir patreon account is not active now and I think the last update was mid last year by the artist.
https://www.patreon.com/maideneir/creators
Is there a new part of Remember me? From some reason I can't access Andrea Patreon.

And also sorry for the off topic but does anyone has the latest chapters (8&9) of My Toy by Maideneir? I haven't seen a post for this one's art and only time I see it's mention on the search is here.

Is there a new part of Remember me? From some reason I can't access Andrea Patreon.

And also sorry for the off topic but does anyone has the latest chapters (8&9) of My Toy by Maideneir? I haven't seen a post for this one's art and only time I see it's mention on the search is here.
Next update will be Remember me

Side note, Andrea is no longer on Patreon, they are on fansly now.

OMG it looks like the start of the next chapter could begin with another delicious climax, only this time from Annie's self-described boyfriend injecting a virgin load from his enormous cock into Annie's very willing virgin ass-pussy. The sensation will likely make our big tit cock crazy bimbo's lil cockette gush too. All of this is meant to say that Annie finally appears willing to accept herself for who she truly is - an ultra curvy sex toy who gets off on being used for the carnal pleasure of horny men, whether they happen to be her son or any other stud who exerts their dominance over her. In another meeting of wills against her alter ego, Annie finally concedes defeat and accepts she truly is a masochist who has derived sexual pleasure from everything her tormentors have been doing to her, this leading in the present moment to Annie offering herself completely to Daniel without resistance. Now rather than being appalled at Daniel calling himself her Daddy, Annie calls him her Daddy with provocative, horny delight. Now instead of resisting Daniel's advances, Annie takes the initiative pushing him down on his back with his erect penis in her hand telling him she wants to be his cowgirl and ride him. In the moment, Annie is not just a girl, she is Daniel's girl, a girl who failed him as a father but won't as his girlfriend and sex toy.

Meanwhile, something tells me that while Jake deals with Mike, Jane is about to intercept Kelly, leaving Daniel and Annie the time they need to consummate their relationship once and for all. The consequences once this happen will be mind blowing on so many fronts. First, there is the matter of Sarah having forbid Annie from further contact with her son and how she might react should she learn this whore just took her son's virginity from him. Next, there is the question of how Annie will react if she discovers Jane and Jake came to her rescue saving her from Mike and Kelly. If in the process, Annie learns that it was Joe Scally who shared her secret identity with Mike then that may surely alter how Annie approaches the family party she will be attending with Jimmy the next night. Who will Annie impugn - Luca, Joe, Jimmy, Jane and Jake? If Annie also learns Jane paid off Sarah, providing for Daniel's future then she might well side with Jane in the matter, with the quid pro quo being that she is freer to live her life as she sees fit. So many questions left to answer in this great story.

Last edited:
Here is AndreaTG's teaser for Remember Me, Chapter 1.3

REMEMBER ME [?] - CHAPTER 1.3
Hello beauties, it's me again, and I bring you a new chapter of “Remember Me [?]” (◕‿◕).
A drunken night brings consequences to Jules, who now urgently needs Sam's help to get out of a complicated situation, Jules sees a golden opportunity to make a comeback, everything seems too good to be true... (⇀_⇀)
As always, I hope you enjoy it 💜 💜 💜

Here is AndreaTG's teaser for Remember Me, Chapter 1.3

REMEMBER ME [?] - CHAPTER 1.3
Hello beauties, it's me again, and I bring you a new chapter of “Remember Me [?]” (◕‿◕).
A drunken night brings consequences to Jules, who now urgently needs Sam's help to get out of a complicated situation, Jules sees a golden opportunity to make a comeback, everything seems too good to be true... (⇀_⇀)
As always, I hope you enjoy it 💜 💜 💜
do you have the link?

do you have the link?
If I did I would have posted it. The teaser is publicly available on fansly and that is why I was able to provide it.
In the past, PolPaolo has always generously come through for this thread but he indicated that his post last week would be his last.
I wish I could be the next benefactor but I am in no position to do that right now.
It would be wonderful if someone could step up and save the day :)

Back
Top Bottom