Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Antalore42] The New Neighbors

I hope Lily doesn't turn into some kind of Emma now.
I think and hope she will be more like The Good Bimbo where she feels confident and likes her new look. Hopefully the couple's relationship will be like their neighbors' and they both enjoy their new lifestyle.

Last edited:
Artist Support Link: https://www.patreon.com/Antalore42

[Antalore42] The New Neighbors (Chapter 20):

571a.png 572.png 573.png 574.png 575.png 576.png 577.png 578.png 579.png 580.png 581.png 582.png 583.png 584.png 585.png 586.png 587.png 588.png 589.png 590.png 591.png 592.png 593.png 594.png 595.png 596.png 597.png 598.png 599.png 600.png 601.png

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

I don’t think it’s that, their couple is evolving, and they will surely be in a swinger style, or in sharing.
But this Antalore story seems to keep the two together even if they end up sleeping with their neighbors.

Here we are, the next big step for the couple.:love:
Thanks!
Wow wow this is lovely story my favorite one , keep going more hot scenes ❤️😍
The rift is growing, they won't last...
Yep, it seems Lily doesn’t care much about their relationship anymore and has started using sex to manipulate Adam and get what she wants. Adam is content with banging Anabelle
I don’t think it’s that, their couple is evolving, and they will surely be in a swinger style, or in sharing.
But this Antalore story seems to keep the two together even if they end up sleeping with their neighbors.
I hope Lily stays as she is. Just not a second Emma. :eek:
I'm really pleased that you all like the story so much and I think Antalore42 will surprise us all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom