Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Bela04] Collection

Does anyone have old comics from bela04 with a gender transformation theme? It is impossible to read them on the site, namely comics from 2017.

Here's the latest comic! Does anyone have any very old comics from Ararchive that feature an age swap between a baby girl with a necklace and her big brother?

Attachments

• Out of her League - by bela04.pdf
    Out of her League - by bela04.pdf
    42.3 MB · Views: 6
I have checked both of them but no . I remember she was blond it was on deviant art , a very old one .

A mother was changing her baby daughter's diaper when her brother asked why his sister wore a necklace. The mother explained that she found it outside.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. When the light faded, they saw someone holding a baby boy and giving him to the mother. The older sister, now fully grown, stood there in just her underwear. The baby boy began to cry. And yes it is from bela04 8 years ago

Figured I ask here since he used to be on agearts
Anyone got Forgottenone96 AP animations

Particularly Revenge of the Little Sister

A mother was changing her baby daughter's diaper when her brother asked why his sister wore a necklace. The mother explained that she found it outside.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. When the light faded, they saw someone holding a baby boy and giving him to the mother. The older sister, now fully grown, stood there in just her underwear. The baby boy began to cry. And yes it is from bela04 8 years ago
I dont have any ideas... I know bela04's storys for a long time and i never saw that. The only one I know with a necklace is the story where a little girl and a teenager put the necklace, began to grow up together, the little girl put off the necklace, and consequently the little girl grow up into a milf and the teenager regress to a baby.

I don't remember this one, but I am sure for the other one, I just made the error of not saving it.

for the story I talk about, you have "The Necklace" in the page 1 of this forum. Go page 1 and make a researsh on the page.

Hey.. question.. does anyone have the one where a school girl don’t want to go to school and her big sister trying to tell her it’s gonna be fun and then a vehicle pass by and they have changed age.. just wondering and it’s could be cute if it was possible.. or something like that…!

Back
Top Bottom