AP/AR-L3@k3r
Active member
I have them too, nobody posted those yet?Drone part one and two?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have them too, nobody posted those yet?Drone part one and two?
it has been postedMaybe "Mommy's little girl" ? Hasn't been posted yet ?!
If those were on his site, I'd buy them but, Fanbox won't accept my payments...
I don't think it's a comicDoes anyone happen to have the comic "Drone - The missing "Chapter"" and could post it here?
The only way you can play it is by finding and downloading an older version of flashDoes anyone know how to play or has the video at the end of "Change in the shop". It only says that it is unable to play it because flash is no longer available.
which one did you buy? the dice or the drone?Just bought it.
Sorry, just fixed my comment, it didn't upload the first time. I wish I could buy the Dice one too, but it isn't on Agearts. Pixiv never texts my PayPal verification code in time before it expires... I think it just hates me.which one did you buy? the dice or the drone?
Right here from paranovaHere is list of all of his known works:
1. AgeApp #1
2. AgeApp #2
3. Power-incomplete
4. Power-Playtime
5. Power-Bedtime
6. Power-Growing Suspicion