Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Bela04] Collection

@alecleamus As far as I understand the message was deleted because it contained a non-public file link, could you please post a public file link?

I am not a troll.

I uploaded the comic to my Google drive but failed to change the permissions to allow others to view it. If someone wishes to download it and post it here with a link please feel free. I don't have a Mega account or another account for sharing. Also if you are having trouble download it please contact me.

I am not here every day so that is why I did not respond right away.

I am not a troll.

I uploaded the comic to my Google drive but failed to change the permissions to allow others to view it. If someone wishes to download it and post it here with a link please feel free. I don't have a Mega account or another account for sharing. Also if you are having trouble download it please contact me.

I am not here every day so that is why I did not respond right away.
Yea. He did send me mine today. I tried to load it onto here as well for everyone else, but it won't process. I'll keep trying to play with it but I got limited range as far as what I can do as well

Yea. He did send me mine today. I tried to load it onto here as well for everyone else, but it won't process. I'll keep trying to play with it but I got limited range as far as what I can do as well
Maybe he should try on another Gmail maybe it would work.

it didn't work because the file is too big.

@wolfeDah try splitting it into several archives, this option is available in rar

Back
Top Bottom