[Bela04] Collection

I see the goth magic one in there. You work fast haha Good work!

Are you planning on making AP comics?
I've been thinking about it, but so far all I've learned is how to increase breast size and a little bit about clothing. I haven't saved enough yet to buy that AP Female and AP Male kit, and I'm not sure how to do it, but once I learn, I'd like to do it as a hobby.
 
I've been thinking about it, but so far all I've learned is how to increase breast size and a little bit about clothing. I haven't saved enough yet to buy that AP Female and AP Male kit, and I'm not sure how to do it, but once I learn, I'd like to do it as a hobby.
For animation or ar ap use growing up genesis 8 and https://posercontent.com/babyfication-for-caryn-8-and-tobyn-8 for a baby with the previous; you can go only to toddler if you mix both; you can do baby to adulthood; the hardest part is to do with logic after a few changes at every age. Every change can impact and change all the former steps. So you have to do end, mid, and middle after 25 % and 75%, etc., so you don't break all your former work and save; if you break too many things, use a backup; fixing by hand can be very long.
 
Back
Top