Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, I wouldnt even know there was a poll were it not shared here.
Me too. When everyone is discussing about the hair style I thought, is BA really drop a poll and gathering the opinions ?
I went to his site using a VPN and logged in and I never even found the trace of the poll.

Me too. When everyone is discussing about the hair style I thought, is BA really drop a poll and gathering the opinions ?
I went to his site using a VPN and logged in and I never even found the trace of the poll.
Maybe the next set is with the new girl? Just hoping he actually adds her to the list this time.

Maybe the next set is with the new girl? Just hoping he actually adds her to the list this time.
I hope so. That girl looks a bit like TIA.

And he should really add Jane to the list too.
He is really underestimating her IMO.
She is a curvy woman with short hair.
He should make more sets with her too.
Maybe he can do a Jane and Lucifer set.
I'm sure that sells well.

I hope so. That girl looks a bit like TIA.

And he should really add Jane to the list too.
He is really underestimating her IMO.
She is a curvy woman with short hair.
He should make more sets with her too.
Maybe he can do a Jane and Lucifer set.
I'm sure that sells well.
I hope so too, Renata is hot but I do preffere Jane. Hopefully he didnt decide to ditch her.

I hope so too, Renata is hot but I do preffere Jane. Hopefully he didnt decide to ditch her.
I'm not so sure about Renata.
She just looks like a clone to Megan but with blonde hair.
But her set with 2 goblins is amazing and I liked it.
But instead of using a clone of Megan, why not use TIA in that set while everyone wants to see TIA dp'ed.

And I really hope he adds Jane to the list and make more sets with her.

I'm not so sure about Renata.
She just looks like a clone to Megan but with blonde hair.
But her set with 2 goblins is amazing and I liked it.
But instead of using a clone of Megan, why not use TIA in that set while everyone wants to see TIA dp'ed.

And I really hope he adds Jane to the list and make more sets with her.
Yeah honestly if Renata was replaced by Tia in that set it would be elevated to even higher greatness. Hell I would have loved it if it was Jane in the set too. Il take it as a good thing he is trying to make new things.
Also if that really was Stacy in the Miriam set it could be a chance that he might bring her back?
Its a longshot but still.

BA needs a muscle mommy. Something based on Real XXIII Sera would be amazing.

Attachments

• ea2952f2fb55d7c002c3f9ee8cb4dd9e.jpg
    ea2952f2fb55d7c002c3f9ee8cb4dd9e.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • fdb1bbd14641b31c6972d2bbe0faa7d7.jpg
    fdb1bbd14641b31c6972d2bbe0faa7d7.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 6
Yeah honestly if Renata was replaced by Tia in that set it would be elevated to even higher greatness. Hell I would have loved it if it was Jane in the set too. Il take it as a good thing he is trying to make new things.
Also if that really was Stacy in the Miriam set it could be a chance that he might bring her back?
Its a longshot but still.
IMO he really missed the opportunity by simply putting a new character in that set instead of the character who has some really strong fan base.

Anyway Stacy made an entry in the Miriam 14 set. I'm sure he continues that story and also include Stacy.

Stacy is my favourite too.

BA needs a muscle mommy. Something based on Real XXIII Sera would be amazing.
IMO

I'm not a fan of muscle girls. But if he made the BA girls with muscles,Abs and etc.... I would know that I'm not going to enjoy them anymore and the good days are over.

IMO he really missed the opportunity by simply putting a new character in that set instead of the character who has some really strong fan base.

Anyway Stacy made an entry in the Miriam 14 set. I'm sure he continues that story and also include Stacy.

Stacy is my favourite too.
Stacy already got dicked down by a Xeno. We need Megan in a space outfit now.

IMO

I'm not a fan of muscle girls. But if he made the BA girls with muscles,Abs and etc.... I would know that I'm not going to enjoy them anymore and the good days are over.
If done right, they look amazing.

Attachments

• LaraTombN000b2pt.png
    LaraTombN000b2pt.png
    17.3 MB · Views: 3
  • SH Ruins - 05.png
    SH Ruins - 05.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 5
That's good and
Don't be rough on me for saying this but I really don't enjoy seeing women with Abs....
It just feels off.
IMO women should look curvy,soft,busty.
I enjoy both, but I think BA made a good balance with tough girls in Miriam and Tia.

Back
Top Bottom