Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.

PussyLovver

HORNY
This is the Blackadder Discussion thread which is created for the New Members and Refugees from 8Muses.
Find all the BA Content in the Content Thread

Last edited:
2D Sketches by FISCHERart
  • 3D
  • Looking forward to settling in!

Attachments

• desoul_01_sketch.png
      desoul_01_sketch.png
      2.6 MB · Views: 23
    • gisella_01_sketch.png
      gisella_01_sketch.png
      2.7 MB · Views: 36
    • miriam_01_sketch.png
      miriam_01_sketch.png
      2.6 MB · Views: 40
    • skyla_01_sketch.png
      skyla_01_sketch.png
      2.7 MB · Views: 41
    • tia_01_sketch.png
      tia_01_sketch.png
      2.6 MB · Views: 39

Tia 09​

By Blackadder Tags: Monster, Robbus, Tia

Tia 09 added to the shop.

Story: Tia wants the key to The Lost Temple. But the key is locked in a cryptex and only Robbus knows the combination to unlock it. As Robbus is locked up in a cell he agrees to unlock the cryptex for his freedom and sex with Tia. But Robbus doesn’t honor the agreement and just laughs at Tia after they had sex. Tia becomes enraged by this and resolves to handle things herself…

A mix of poses and camera angles.
    6+ images with cum.
    64 images in total.
    *tit fucking, dick sucking/deep throat, vagina and anal penetration.
    File types: zip, jpg
    File size: 23 MB
    Image resolution: 1920 x 1080

1702448385842.png

Last edited:
    Hello all 8muses members! Anyone seen LeonSandwich around?

Also huge thank you to all the members involved in recovering and posting content from 8muses into this new community ❤️

Last edited:
    Well, The gang is coming back and that is one good thing and I hope other members will soon find their way to here.

And second is I am so Happy to see Tia in a set like this. And particularly with a goblin type, it's my favorite.

I bought the set and It feels like he tweaked the model for Tia. It feels a bit more of a higher quality which is nice and he's also trying out new stuff which is fresh and kinda hot~ Can't complain since it's Tia! It's a good set.

I bought the set and It feels like he tweaked the model for Tia. It feels a bit more of a higher quality which is nice and he's also trying out new stuff which is fresh and kinda hot~ Can't complain since it's Tia! It's a good set.
    Sounds Interesting...:D

Hopefully he will keep this kind of work up then. Tia new set sounds awesome glad he put a higher quality in that's probably why it took him so long to release it. Well that's my guess anyway

Well, looks like this site allows for larger uploads so I might abandon f95zone again lol.

Time to start up my guessing the female lead in Blackadder's sets again. Almost certain I got this most recent guess correct in Tia, but with 8muses forum going boom idk if I actually did.

1. Miriam 2. Gisela 3. Jane 4. Megan 5. Skyla 6. Tia

Tia does look really hot in the preview though. Despite me disliking Tia, it looks like the lighting in this set doesn't draw too much attention to her tanlines which is a plus. Mentioned previously that I think Robbus is my favorite monster given that he's 2 for 2 for amazing sets with Megan and Jane. Maybe this will be my favorite Tia set when it leaks, not that it's tough competition lol.

Back
    Top Bottom