Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna be honest, I'll never look at Tia the same way when BA gave her granny wrinkles around the eyes

Attachments

• 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 5
I have a question for you all, I was reading the f95zone BA forum and someone said this.

'BA has reached the end of the road with the software he's using, his work won't get any better in terms of quality or quantity. He refuses commissions because he won't put the work in to edit his models to suit the commission, if the model didn't come with it, he won't do it, if he doesn't have the environment for it, he won't make it, he'll try and find an asset that's close enough to it.'

Do you think BA is right in refusing to alter his models for people who want a commission?

I for one wouldn't allow changes to the characters I made the way I did even if it was for a commission. What are your thoughts?

I have a question for you all, I was reading the f95zone BA forum and someone said this.

'BA has reached the end of the road with the software he's using, his work won't get any better in terms of quality or quantity. He refuses commissions because he won't put the work in to edit his models to suit the commission, if the model didn't come with it, he won't do it, if he doesn't have the environment for it, he won't make it, he'll try and find an asset that's close enough to it.'

Do you think BA is right in refusing to alter his models for people who want a commission?

I for one wouldn't allow changes to the characters I made the way I did even if it was for a commission. What are your thoughts?
Oh that's a tricky one to awnser. It's clear to see he's lost interest in the last 3 years in his defence life and I think someone said he got married a few years ago and it will probably cost to much to improve his computer and software and all that jazz idk what it takes to make the sets I'm not much of a computer wizkid and to make his models up to date. Which he will eventually have to do in the future or he will get left behind or people will lose interest. Commission end of things idk about him not wanting to do them because he would have to make outfits and sheets people want. I'd say its the fact it's to much hard work and doesn't want to take the time to make commission sets.

Yes He is right . He shouldn't change the characters for some commissions or just like an Evolution. It makes fans to lose interest if the models were altered. We got used to see the BA girls like this, so they must stay like they are now.

Updating to the trend ?
He shouldn't alter them in order to catch up with the trend. He can bring new models into his list or try putting text into sets or start making series sets and occasional pinups.

Yeah I like the Lexi 4 set so Much.
It's just, a Zombie in the catacombs fucking a beauty he just abducted is a Nice theme.
My Lexi's Sets Ranking
1. Lexi 4
2. Lexi 2
3. Lexi 1
4. Lexi 3
My Lexi Ranking
1. Lexi 1
2. Lexi 4 (too short)
3. Lexi 3
4. Lexi 2

Hi all
Kinda new to the forum, was wondering if anyone here has gotten a commission from BA?? I’ve got some questions about them and have been trying to contact the guy to no result. Could probably flick a dm my way if there are any commissioners so i’m not flooding this forum with dumb questions.

Hi all
Kinda new to the forum, was wondering if anyone here has gotten a commission from BA?? I’ve got some questions about them and have been trying to contact the guy to no result. Could probably flick a dm my way if there are any commissioners so i’m not flooding this forum with dumb questions.
He said Commissions are no longer available a while back.

Those who managed to get some commissions before he stopped doing that. The pics were uploaded in the OP on content thread

Back
Top Bottom