Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely a top 5 Miriam set imo. I like how submissive she is in this one. And she took that facial without doing her signature scowling at the end.

I said the Tit fuck part that means all the images when she is giving him a Titfuck.
Just making a joke, but technically it would be "titfuck parts" since there's two separate scenes with titfucks. Hence why I think my joke works.

Mitiam 13 is a fantastic set even though it's short. Def one of BAs best sets. Possibly a top 3 Miriam set. 2023 was Miriam's year. All of her sets were top notch. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about many of the other sets from 2023 although I liked Megan 05. Tia 09 could have been better but I liked the story & premise so I'll give it a thumbs up.

Last edited:
Sorry People , but i don't like this Miriam Set , its to short and its missing a Adventure for me :(
Respect to BA that he make a short Set to the End of the last Year .

I'm sure BA can make a better Miriam Set in a future ;-)

Sorry People , but i don't like this Miriam Set , its to short and its missing a Adventure for me :(
Respect to BA that he make a short Set to the End of the last Year .

I'm sure BA can make a better Miriam Set in a future ;-)
Well it is bad story wise, but besides that its pretty good.

Well it is bad story wise, but besides that its pretty good.
As of the Story, If there isn't one let's create something.
I Like to think this scene takes place in the set of STACY 4 Where the 2 places look similar. Abandoned houses of some kind.
And while Stacy is being Fucked by Lucifer Miriam is being fucked by Ghoul in another room or in the Basement.
1705849906062.png
1705849927034.png

Everyone, What are your favorite Locations in BA sets ?
for me they are
1. Sewers
2. Island
I do give credit to BA where he tries to have the action set in darkness and have limited lighting to play with. Some examples that work are Miriam 8 with Krat, Megan 2 with Dweller, Gisela 10 with Maluke, and Gisela 13 with two Dwellers. An example that did not work is The Nun where it had just a candle as it's only light source.

But speaking generally, I prefer any locations where it's bright and sunny so it highlights the girls' features and assets more. My favorites are Jane 2 with Robbus, Stacy 1 with Valek, Miriam 6 with Kildor, and Gisela 15 with Ghoul.

I'd place locations that are set indoors in the middle tier for my preferences. But if it has all around lighting and no darkness, then I'd place it on top tier with the sunny locations. Like the space station sets.

Back
Top Bottom