Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some POV shots of Miriam sucking and titfucking in this set would establish world peace

Miriam13_17.jpg Miriam13_18.jpg Miriam13_19.jpg Miriam13_26.jpg

Anyone remember Fawn? Aka the og Lexi model.

Attachments

• Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_34.webp
    128.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_32.webp
    196.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_02 (1).jpg
    Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_02 (1).jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_03.jpg
    Beauty-and-the-Beast_Page_03.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 23
As of the Story, If there isn't one let's create something.
I Like to think this scene takes place in the set of STACY 4 Where the 2 places look similar. Abandoned houses of some kind.
And while Stacy is being Fucked by Lucifer Miriam is being fucked by Ghoul in another room or in the Basement.
View attachment 129075View attachment 129076
@DOther1 has been doing a great work about it. He made a whole time line with details and plots.

@DOther1 has been doing a great work about it. He made a whole time line with details and plots.
I've been busy with work after the Christmas holidays, so I haven't had the time to finish the diagrams I talked about in my last post. I wanted to share the 8 of them at once, instead of one by one. But I guess I'll do that and make some hype between posts hahaha. Let's see if this week I start sharing them!

I'll post again some brief summaries for every story arc that I've come up with, just to give a teaser.

- 1: The Makings of an Adventuress
The beginning of the story. Some of the main cast of girls is introduced here, Gisela and Skyla being the protagonists of the overall story. Here, they are still two nurses working at Dixie's hospital/residence. The story also follows Pam as she joins Candy's model agency and how she ends up meeting The Vamp and becoming a dickgirl. Candy will also get to know about Gisela and Skyla, inviting them to her mansion in Egypt, where she will test them as potential adventuresses for her team.

- 2: The Trip to Egypt
Gisela and Skyla travel to Candy's mansion in Egypt and are sent on a test mission: find the Golden Snake. The one who finds it will become an adventuress (Candy plans on recruiting both of them either way). But Selena is also looking for it, because with it, she can summon the Birdman. Dina, Sara and some monsters work for Selena, and they will manage to find the Golden Snake before Gisela or Skyla, who get trapped in the pyramids. At least they survive and prove themselves capable of dealing with monsters, so Candy throws a party with other characters, welcoming them to the team.

- 3: The Misadventures of an Adventuress
First adventures of Gisela and Skyla as members of Candy's team. Gisela joins Candy's agency in the office department, while Skyla stays at Dixie's Hospital. The Tia twins replace Gisela there, getting to know Dixie and Nicole very close and the mysteries the hospital holds underground. In this arc, we see the rivalry with Stella's team, and the first team mission as they have to infiltrate a secret alien base.

- 4: Below the City
Nicole has disappeared, and unbeknownst to the others, she has become DeSoul. Stella gets the cooperation of Candy's team, while Stacy looks for Nicole. The girls travel the mazes below the city and Dixie's Hospital, now corrupted and filled with monsters. Miriam gets captured while trying to find Skyla, and in her rescue she finally meets and more or less joins the team. Candy will fall to her greed and become a slave for the monsters, while the more submissive Tia twin gets captured and becomes DeSoul's personal pet. In the end, both adventuress teams more or less join forces moving forward.

- 5: The Painting
After the past events, the girls investigate the source of the monsters below the city and Nicole's transformation. Selena meets with Stella and lies about her need for help fighting the monsters in Egypt, leading Tia and Gisela to be imprisoned in an ancient ruin, guarded by a corrupted Zoe. Gisela knows from Jake that Candy had a magical painting in her farm, where she gets kidnapped. Stella gets Miriam to join the search party. When she is also captured, the monsters let Gisela go, who is rescued by Stella. They think that Miriam has probably left on her own, as she was never totally loyal or a fully fledged member. The girls make new plans and move on, while Miriam remains a slave to the monsters.

- 6: Hazards and Perils
Miriam remains captive for a long time. Meanwhile, the team reconnects with Pam and Kira, and recruits Megan. After The Hole, Gisela's helicopter crashes, and she wanders the region on her own. Miriam tries to escape, but is captured again. Skyla manages to find Gisela and bring her back to the crew. They finally discover that Miriam has been captured all this time, and that the monster base is at Candy's former mansion and the region surrounding it.

- 7: The Abduction
Miriam is brought to Candy's mansion, and taken by demons to the old house in the nearby coast, where the underground caves lead to a nearby island and the altar underneath. Gisela and Stacy get captured and sent there too. Megan betrays the team, but is convinced to rejoin them. Tia and Kira rescue Stacy and Gisela on the island, while Stella and others rescue Skyla, Megan and Miriam on land. Some girls feel the corruption grow inside, after so long facing and fucking monsters and demons now. Stacy sneaks away to serve Lucifer, completely mindbroken. Some of the rest decide to seclude themselves in the convent where other girls have been living, and where Candy sent some cursed relics to be kept at bay.

- 8: The Nuns
Some girls decide to become nuns at the convent where Candy sealed The Vamp relics, hoping its magic will heal them. Pam sneaks in occasionally to have some fun. Sara fails her vows because of Gisela and leaves with Pam. Vanessa is seduced by a ghoul, becomes again the dominatrix she once was, and transforms into Dabria when more monsters arrive thanks to her. Monsters start imprisoning nuns. Gisela is captured while trying to escape with magical relics. Skyla, Lexi and Jane try to infiltrate the convent to rescue them. The corruption grows, the cursed relics are used to reawaken The Count and twist the magic of the place in the form of Melody/Amber.

This arc is the potential and grim end of the story, as some characters slowly succumb to the monsters in body and mind, while others have left the team of adventuresses to live their own lives offscreen.

I know Jane was Blackadder blondie bimbo charter but I think he should add her full time or a Blonde woman with blue eyes a massive 40 inch ass massive triple dds tits like Miriam. Would go well with the rest of the ladies.

Everyone, What are your favorite Locations in BA sets ?
for me they are
1. Sewers
2. Island
My is Underground ( The last to Sets from Tia and Megan ), Monster Club ( Tia & Minivladi ) , Ägypt (Gisela & Anubis ; Pandora, Zombie's ) and The Ship (Girl on Girl)

Old , deleted and no one missing it :p
old may be true , but far from forgotten.
I love the details and care BA took for the renders , not to forget the size difference witch make the comic quiet fun to watch

Attachments

• Beauty and the Beast-10.jpg
    Beauty and the Beast-10.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
Tia is very much the goat-throat of BA's girls and no one can tell me otherwise.
I dunno man, there is a reason I look forward to deepthroat tag in new Miriam sets.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 26
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 24
For me the best throatgoats are the ones where the girl maintains eye contact when taking it fully without closing their eyes
Looking at the Goshas' goofy reactions is also a funny indicator

011.jpg 011 (1).jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 008.jpg 036.jpg 038.jpg Lexi001_32.jpg Gisela-007---21.jpg Tia002_-20.jpg Tia002_-21.jpg 053.jpg 054.jpg 044(1).jpg 045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom