Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
man i just want 1 pic of miriam/gis/jane getting both tits sucked at the same time while getting it in the ass.

man i just want 1 pic of miriam/gis/jane getting both tits sucked at the same time while getting it in the ass.
So a Swarm of Monsters enjoying every part of their Curvy Bodies.
Some Suck their Tits while others Getting the ass and Pussy and I also like to see their mouths stuffed

I wish Blackadder made more shots like this.

Attachments

• Monster Sex (34).jpeg
    Monster Sex (34).jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello fine sirs, any updates going into the weekend? If not any BA adjacent recs for some new material?

Hello fine sirs, any updates going into the weekend? If not any BA adjacent recs for some new material?
Jackerman released Selena's Shame recently, the 4th Catwoman/Selina Kyle vids he's done.

I would give a content warning for Jackerman's stuff but given the fact we all consume Blackadder's works I figure none is needed.

Jackerman released Selena's Shame recently, the 4th Catwoman/Selina Kyle vids he's done.

I would give a content warning for Jackerman's stuff but given the fact we all consume Blackadder's works I figure none is needed.
Damn, catwoman really getting piped down this time.

Will never understand BA removing girls like Lexi, Stacy and Serena. Yeah their sales are probably lower then the other's but still variety is good and BA is his own worst enemy due to making so many minisets that probably don't sell as well and thus making him believe that these girls aren't worth it all because he kept just using them for minisets.

If he's not going to use them anymore, let other artists have access to them.

Back
Top Bottom