chumbucket
Active member
They only post it on their site steamy3d that you can access trough erotic3dart.Excuse my lack of knowledge sort of new here, where does BA post there art, Patreon, Deviant etc.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They only post it on their site steamy3d that you can access trough erotic3dart.Excuse my lack of knowledge sort of new here, where does BA post there art, Patreon, Deviant etc.....
Steamy.3d there u can see all his art/sets and its available for purchase as soon as it comes outExcuse my lack of knowledge sort of new here, where does BA post there art, Patreon, Deviant etc.....
Some of his older sets are listed for purchase on Renderotica. I only mention this because BA has the strange habit of banning anybody and everybody from his Erotic3D and Steamy3D sitesSteamy.3d there u can see all his art/sets and its available for purchase as soon as it comes out


You are not wrong ( I havenāt seen Tia 13 yet ) but I hope it has a little connection to the xenoman seriesā¦The situation is a bit weird, isn't it? On one hand, we're having more releases from BA in the last few months than in whole prior years. But on the other hand, most of these new releases are add-ons to previous sets that, instead of presenting new situations, expand on known ones. The truth is that I don't think there's much to say about the last releases because, well, they don't have that much novelty.
I've given praise to BA for returning to his more popular characters in a nice release streak after the weird, disconnected, one-off sets with the new girls. But the content of the add-ons itself isn't that original. I'd say the most interesting one was Gisela 25 because it followed up on Skyla 05 in a creative way and with nice poses. Then Tia 13 because it's the only full set and it has a nice context to it amidst the whole Xenoman setting. But even then, everything feels very... routine-like?
I would've liked to see him try harder with the new models. We've had Renata, Anna, Pia, Madelyn, Mei, Jasmine, Hazel alongside new monsters. All of them one-offs to the point of not deserving to be even put in the Characters section in an attempt at wishful thinking. Some characters in there are also one-offs or haven't seen any new set with them in it in years. And I don't know man, maybe they didn't sell well or whatever, but all of them feel like wasted opportunities to explore new settings or angles to known ones. Develop some new "stories" (or hints at stories like BA did in the past) and flesh out these characters, instead of leaving them as different kinds of blank-slate-bimbos to be monster fodder. Instead, we get the same old girls we love, getting fucked in the same old ways we've come to get used to. I'll take the crumbs and say thanks, but I don't think this can last very long until these little community becomes worse than complaining: apathetic. He definitely should try new things settings, poses, character combinations, etc. I myself recommended him an add-on to Tia 11 with Dabria, tying it with Gisela 17 (after Dabria leaves Gisela with The Count). It's simple enough, presents a new character combo, and would add to the sensation of a larger story being told. I doubt he'll consider it, but hey, the request box was there.
Okay, I've rambled enough. It's been a good while since I had an actual post in this forum, so take this as my summarized opinion on the last months of BA's activity. I lost all my interest with the Miriam removal > AI phase > random new characters fiasco, but I have to admit the last weeks have piqued my interest. I just hope it keeps getting better. Maybe a fool's dream at this point, but oh well. At the very least, it has made me revisit my storyline project, because, if anything comes out of this sunk-cost fallacy, let it be that. I'm investing ~1 hour a day to check my work on the story arcs, work on the remaining ones, and put the new works were I can fit them in my made up plot. Now there's even an epilogue to the whole story!