Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
It ´s Stacy no doubt. but seeing Kira in the stations kitchen, as she prepare some meals for the girls would be "veggie" fun
maybe with a hungry lil alien?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is it Stacy? It would be nice but Il have to see it to believe it. The hair seems to be too bright blonde while as Stacy had more of a dirty blonde hair.

Just from looking at the shared pics, I thought it's funny how Gisela and Tia just stood there and watch Miriam get fucked. Like they not gonna do anything except biting their lips and taking notes lol

Just from looking at the shared pics, I thought it's funny how Gisela and Tia just stood there and watch Miriam get fucked. Like they not gonna do anything except biting their lips and taking notes lol
Might as well enjoy the view I guess lol.

Been busy and now I seen the set it's a 10 out of 10. I liked it so much.
Miriam sets never disappoint.
I liked the last part where Stacy enters.
I wonder where that alien goes next. Probably megan

I can't get these 2 pics out of my Mind
Miriam14_56.jpg

And this, Look at those Fat tits.:love::love::love::love:
Miriam14_61.jpg

First of I love her facial expressions she has in this new set. And the fact that she looks like she enjoyed it time to time like when she ride his dick. Miriam always loves getting fucked by humongous monster dicks.😀

So this is where everybody went lol

With the recent set release, I both love and hate the fact of seeing other models in this set. Love the helpless to do anything but to watch their friend be fucked idea...but hate knowing BA has the ability to have four models, and only one gets fucked/naked. Good to see Stacy, but only showing her backside, gives me "actor was unavailable for scene, so a stand in was used" vibe.

Many great scenes, but this is my favorite image. So fucking hot.
Miriam14_31.jpg

Good to see Stacy, but only showing her backside, gives me "actor was unavailable for scene, so a stand in was used" vibe.
Why he even used Stacy if he removed her from the list? Is she making a comeback? If not, why not use Jane as a teaser to make this space series go on?

Why he even used Stacy if he removed her from the list? Is she making a comeback? If not, why not use Jane as a teaser to make this space series go on?
Removed from list, doesn't exactly mean BA can't use said model in any format. The prime example of this being Candy, who after being cut, was used as a background character within the Below the City series as a damsel being fucked.

Stacy is probably not coming back as a single model again, given she's initally a byproduct of Stella, a DG that fans wanted to see as a non DG. Off topic, but it feels like a minute since we got ourselves a DG x Girl.

Reason to use Stacy and not someone like Jane, is most likely due to the already established cast that is known to be on Mars. I'll be honest, am surprised that BA has added to this series given their initial announcement way back when. But if BA does continue this series, I want an orgy for it's ending.

Removed from list, doesn't exactly mean BA can't use said model in any format. The prime example of this being Candy, who after being cut, was used as a background character within the Below the City series as a damsel being fucked.

Stacy is probably not coming back as a single model again, given she's initally a byproduct of Stella, a DG that fans wanted to see as a non DG. Off topic, but it feels like a minute since we got ourselves a DG x Girl.

Reason to use Stacy and not someone like Jane, is most likely due to the already established cast that is known to be on Mars. I'll be honest, am surprised that BA has added to this series given their initial announcement way back when. But if BA does continue this series, I want an orgy for it's ending.
You make great points, I completely forgot about Candy

This new Miriam set is really great. Blackadder really nailed some of the images. The posing is top notch.

Since the last few sets have been released semi-close together, the space series and the creativity in this new set - It feels like Blackadder is really getting back into making the art we all know and love - opposed to seemingly low effort, one off sets.

I am feeling very hopeful and excited about the next few sets - especially this series!

Miriam 14 is going to be one for the best sets of this year and probably among all the Miriam series.
Hope he is going to include remaining girls like Megan and Kira into this and turn it into a series.
Maybe plan like an Alien Breeding Program in the end with all the Girls.

Miriam 14 is going to be one for the best sets of this year and probably among all the Miriam series.
Hope he is going to include remaining girls like Megan and Kira into this and turn it into a series.
Maybe plan like an Alien Breeding Program in the end with all the Girls.
Yeah honestly this set is damn good. It has a proper intro, varied scenes, multiple girls even if they dont participate. Its good to see such a high quality set, especially with Miriam.

Those were great, Gisela 09 is amazing.

I think the best are the lucifer, Bru, Kildor sets, something about the big dominating figures. Maluke (or more specifically Gisela 10) is also amazing

I might be in the minority in this but I would like to see Slimy come back, and Fat Bastard
I used to think Slimy was such a waste of time.. but then I saw this commission preview and.. welp, let's give Slimy another chance. Haha!
C_05.jpg

My only real complaint is that she didnt get fucked up against the glass with her fat tits squished on it while others watch.
Oh, that would have been great 😍 to see Miriam pressed against the glass! What a missed opportunity!! He missed an opportunity to do that in Tia 06 and had Valex sit on a glass table instead and then he kind of did it in Tia 05.
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 12.58.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 12.57.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 12.57.32 PM.png

Here's another question. Who do think the blond in Miriam 14 was? Looks like a certain retired blond to me 😏 the real question is will she make a comeback or is it just a cameo? On a side note, bring the Sablins back.. with Tia!
I actually asked about "the blond" not too long ago. I think it's Stacy and would love to see BA give her another chance but he's gotta make the set a real banger. No half-ass, lazy, low effort set. It's so frustrating when BA sabotages his female roster!

Question for BA fans.

Which "One" BA girl did you Fap to or enjoy the most and why?

Mine is TIA.:love:
because she is the best throatgoat and I like her Fat Tits and her ponytail and I like her cute pretty face.
Mine is Tia and Megan, because they have a great Body the Sets are amazing (Tia and Malukke Add On was too short :-( ) , her cute faces after fucking or her faces say "fuck me"

Say has BA ever posted the girls measurements? I know he posted some of their ages and height. If not has anyone else taken a guess?
Also could anyone tell me what color the girls eyes are? I'm color blind and any help would be helpful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom