Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Croc] MILF CATCHER

Milf Catchers 5: Increibles "El castigado​

Attachments

• E2FB4E81-7BF8-4E7A-85C4-1FF0A6870357.png
    E2FB4E81-7BF8-4E7A-85C4-1FF0A6870357.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Thx for the whole comics, but in english version page 28 is only half translated last two bubbles are in spanish. Is there a fix and if yes can you share it?
Unfortunately, this is a common error that Croc has in their comics sometimes. If they do fix it, it won't be for a long time.

I translated those myself and edited the text. I use a Mac and the Preview app automatically OCRs the text. Just open an image and select the text. Copy the text then paste into a translator (Google, Duck Duck Go, DeepL, or similar), then copy the result and edit the image to fix or replace the language.

You can get an exact text match by using Ki Comic font (free use – available at several sites.). Use Bold with 125% character spacing to get the match. It is a hard font to match in a font finder because the G looks like a C, and the lowercase is smallcaps. It took me a while to find to it, but Ki Comic is a perfect match for this CROC comic series.

Here is an example translation. As-is … exactly as translated.

Page 28: Y DE VERDAD ESPERO QUE ESTUVIERA REALMENTE DORMIDO ANOCHE CUANDO...

DeepL: AND I REALLY HOPE HE WAS REALLY ASLEEP LAST NIGHT WHEN HE...

On the other hand, Google offers: AND I REALLY HOPE I WAS REALLY ASLEEP LAST NIGHT WHEN..
BUT, if you click the Google result it offers two alternative translations, the best and closest one being: AND I REALLY HOPE HE WAS REALLY ASLEEP LAST NIGHT WHEN…

I speak Spanish, and DeelL's ending HE isn't really there, but I think the comic reads better in English with it included.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom