Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
A majority of subscribers did not want this scene.

But the money of the corruption is king in this world.

Daval: the art and manner of screwing up a good comic.

Blame VIP thing, in those comics the one with money decides even if most are against it, let's hope Uncle Peter dies or something xD

Someone told on the other forum that uncle Peter will leave. I hope to see that soon. And David & Sarah will fuck again. ;)

Someone told on the other forum that uncle Peter will leave. I hope to see that soon. And David & Sarah will fuck again. ;)
what was said was, the guy who paid, paid 300 dol for peter to fuck her. in chapters 5 and 6, so much so that in 5 it will be him and in 6 it will be a treesome between the uncle, niece, aunt and nephew

Peter simply should have been Sarah father instead of bullshit "uncle" and that would have made everything great. Like this, it's just lousy, as well as that incredibly stupid plot when female character (mom, daughter, whoever) is "helping" male character with his cock and various problems. Really? Artist can't come up with nothing more realistic and exciting and create that bullshit plot? Come on, man...it's not that difficult to imagine realistic seduction and dialogues. Again, he simply should have been her dad, that's it.

I saw an MT update. Uncle Peter is starting to have sex with Sarah. For me, I don't want it to happen. But Daval have reason in making it and we can't do anything about it. I just hope it will not take long scene. But I admit, the render is so hot! The angle of the scenes are great! And Sarah is one of the very best milf out there. Very beautiful with hot figures.
why are you having fun alone send it here. 😏

Peter simply should have been Sarah father instead of bullshit "uncle" ... Artist can't come up with nothing more realistic and exciting and create that bullshit plot?
Not sure how Peter being her father would have made this any more "realistic"... Are you implying that a father fucking his daughter is more realistic than an uncle fucking his niece? :ROFLMAO:

Peter simply should have been Sarah father instead of bullshit "uncle" and that would have made everything great. Like this, it's just lousy, as well as that incredibly stupid plot when female character (mom, daughter, whoever) is "helping" male character with his cock and various problems. Really? Artist can't come up with nothing more realistic and exciting and create that bullshit plot? Come on, man...it's not that difficult to imagine realistic seduction and dialogues. Again, he simply should have been her dad, that's it.
😅 Does not matter how? When? Where? Because? Or with whom? The point is to see her fucking, since... "Fuck, fuck and fuck, the world could end" 🤣

Not sure how Peter being her father would have made this any more "realistic"... Are you implying that a father fucking his daughter is more realistic than an uncle fucking his niece? :ROFLMAO:
No, of course not. These are two different things. Father/daughter is more exciting because it's "real" incest, much more exciting and taboo compared to aunts, uncles and nephews. Second thing - when i said "realistic" i was talking about dialogues and plots , generally speaking - meaning i don't like plot where male character "needs help" with his dick for whatever reason and female character is "helping" him, i don't like that, and it would be much more "realistic" to create the situation where male character is actually seducing female, in various, real-life-type techniques.

First of all, thanks to everyone who has shared the latest ID updates.

Taking advantage of the fact that ID6 has ended, I would like to ask you for some pages from previous chapters, since the ones I have, some contain watermarks or errors from Daval himself...

If anyone has them and can share them, I would greatly appreciate it...

137 ID4 MODIFIED.jpg 137 ID4.jpg 138 ID4.jpg 139 ID4.jpg 140 ID4.jpg 111 ID5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And these 2 pages from Together, I hope you can upload them in original format.

058 MT3.jpg 100 MT1.jpg

首先感謝大家分享最新的ID更新。

趁著ID6已經結束的機會,我想向你索取一些前幾章的頁面,因為我擁有的那些頁面,有些包含浮水印或Daval本人的錯誤...

如果有人擁有並可以分享它們,我將不勝感激......
首先感謝大家分享最新的ID更新。

趁著ID6已經結束的機會,我想向你索取一些前幾章的頁面,因為我擁有的那些頁面,有些包含浮水印或Daval本人的錯誤...

如果有人擁有並可以分享它們,我將不勝感激......
ID5 111

111.jpg 137.jpg 139.jpg 140.jpg 138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom