Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] Immoral Desires

Didn't Daniel, after making Lana cum in Martha's car, stay behind to "clean up" toward the end of ID8? That's when Lana would be groped by a stranger, leading to Daniel's rushing to her rescue?
He did, but he didn't grab the bra and we still don't know how well he cleaned.

He did, but he didn't grab the bra and we still don't know how well he cleaned.

Doesn't it suffice to simply assume that he did? Initially, we don't even know where the bra is after he takes it off. Daval doesn't even draw it resting on or hanging off the seats. I simply assumed that it wasn't a detail for which he cared much. I can see his revisiting the subject should Martha discover a bra which isn't hers in the car, but if the subject doesn't come up again, I don't think that's a detail that needs explanation beyond the assumption that Daniel most likely pocketed it when he was "cleaning up."

Here is another great ID9 preview. Got it from my dear friend CazzTitan1987 at F95z.

1725304468135.png

Immoral Desires New
  • 3D
  • ID Chap: 09 | Credit: Trile3

While mom and son are leaving cabin,Daniel notices bag that girls left with bunny costume and because he didnt buy his mom anything he took it.Lana still feel taste of Daniel cum in mouth,she thinks she is bad because she swallowed it all,but strangely she dont feel upset about it.Woman in next cabin sees them leaving and thinks that Lana is disgrace because she fucked boy much younger than her.Sharon and Kiara waiting for half of hour for Lana and Daniel to leave and wonders what they were doing so long.When they return to cabin they find bag with only bunny ears. Shron is pissed and thinks that Daniel took costume and decide to go to his house for it and Kiara wants to came along.Lana tels Daniel that Sofia and Martha shouldnt see them together and become suspicious,but it was too late. They are suspicious how they came from second floor where they were also and didnt see them. Lana tries to explain where she was while they looking for Daniel. Daniel gives her bunny costume and she tells them that she was trying it out. Both Martha and Lana are suprised how sexy that costume looks.While they are talking to Lana they realize that Lana want to hide that something happend.

View attachment 830324

ID Chap: 09 | Credit: Trile3

Sofia, Martha and their husbands are at pool drinking. Lana told them that she needs to shower. While preparing for shower Lana is thinking that this trip supposed to enhance her marriage, but instead she had multiple sex with her son. Daniel came carrying bunny costume, she dont want to wear it, but Daniel says that he would love to see her in it, because she will look fantastic. She wonder if she realy will look fantastic and thinks that she will love to see hungry and eager look in his eyes. He grab her by hips and rub his erected cock against ass proposing that they should continue where they left off in fitting room, because thinking about her swallowing his cum, made his dick so hard that it hurts. She is suprised that he is hard again and grabs his cock remembering how she felt when he filled her mouth with his tasty cum and her pussy started to feel hot and tingly again. She start to suck his cock while he assured her that none will come because they are at pool drinking. She wonders if he tricked her again to help him with erection and why her mouth wants to suck his dick "Somehow here i am again, letting lust get best of me. I am sucking my son thick and long dick and loving it! There must be something wrong with me". One hour later at pool Alex is out of beer and wondering what Lana is doing so long and where is Daniel. While he is going to look for them, Sofia is wondering are they together and what they doing for so long because "Not many sons like hanging out with their mothers".

Last edited:
    Immoral Desires New
  • 3D
  • in this original image 3200x2200 HD. no up-down-left-right scale (I tired of this upscale, logo, no logo and whatever pegasus will think) daval is telling us lana is out of control and I think is the 5th point blank so far. so I guess daniel as he said he start fuck lana's throat .......
    75.jpg

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom