Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Daval3D] Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Daval’s amazing works not warrant a separate thread for each one? Can different individual threads not be created for Satisfying Needs, Immoral Desires, and Together rather than have them all being updated in this one thread? I mean the Italian translations all have their own threads… just saying.

Nun special

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover photo of SN11.
Got it from X

1705339349654.jpeg

Please support & subscribe to Daval3d to his subscribestar & bootsy account.

I don't get how this thread is named collection.

It should have been named Immoral Desires #6

If you say collection, you post the collection and THEN you can add the ongoing stuff but now this thread is not what the title says.

I have so many comics i wanted to post but people started a thread and put a few images and never went back to it... pretty annoying

If the OP decides to rename this thread to something else, i can start another one with English SN 1-10, MT 1-4, ID 1-6, all in perfect quality and no watermarks.

We can then continue on with the current updates

If you say collection, you post the collection and THEN you can add the ongoing stuff but now this thread is not what the title says.

I have so many comics i wanted to post but people started a thread and put a few images and never went back to it... pretty annoying

If the OP decides to rename this thread to something else, i can start another one with English SN 1-10, MT 1-4, ID 1-6, all in perfect quality and no watermarks.

I'm glad to see you.
You are suggesting the right idea. That would be great.
The topic has turned into some kind of garbage dump.

If you have comics from Daval to post, make a thread and post it. Put your money where your mouth is. No one wants to hear complaints. Be the change you wanna see you dingus

And there you go... People like you are the reason i stopped posting on 8muses. Look at my stats and look at yours. And since i am a petty person, i will not be posting any Daval stuff just in case you would download it.

Last edited:
Hello guys, is it possible to share stories of Dear Dogma Daval3d ?
- Mom's friend 1 and 2
- Podcast 1,2,3,4
- Vacation 1,2,3
Thanks

If you have Daval3D comics,
you can post them on the forum
or on a new account that you can create here.

So why are you here if not to share.
😉👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom