Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Daval3D Discussion Thread

To those who would like to include Sofia or Marta in a relationship with Daniel,who would create an orgy. I tell them that the story, even though it is in its eighth part, still has not given all it has to the relationship between Daniel and Lana. We have not yet seen Lana being more open to Daniel through dialogues, winks in the presence of her father or friends, or a sexy dress in which she implicitly asks for him to fuck her, as well as more scenes of jealousy, or Lana getting up at night to look for Daniel, as shown in one of the covers, and perhaps the mother’s remorse towards her husband and Daniel’s attempt to win her back to him again. Finally, Daval has the final word. Please excuse me if I do not convey the idea, as the text has been translated from my original language.
He hasn't fucked her in the ass as well. So much fucking left to be done.

in this update... when lana turn her back to door she saw daniel's big cock but daval in this update did 2 things never did before, first fuck lana in doggy! in bed and use a highlight script with lana's thoughts as bridge to fuck scene in bed like....."daniel completely undressed me and pushed me towards the bed'..... lana in first bed scene say to daniel...." okay... put it in me".
in next scene in highlighed script lana think as fucked in doggy ...."I totally forgot that i was married"...... 'I was total ecstasy when he harshly pulled my hair "..... in next scene ....."I want him to fuck me again!".... in next scene lana say to daniel ...."I'm going to loose my mind!"..... after this fuck daniel ask for a big kiss, BUT sofia is out of the door and think to come in.......
I think daval fuck lana in doggy as next step to comic. I love to see again lana fucked like this .....(again I didn't mention a few things because I respect daval's work)
Bro immoral desire chapter 8 60-71 pages?

At some point it's little credible Lana's friend who has been fucking young men do not realize she is having sex with her son.

On what page they passed it to you or you pass it on, it doesn't matter, thank you Folo465

Back
Top Bottom