Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions

CVXtreme3D

D13 Fan
This thread is to share material similar to District 13 or inspired by his works, everything related to voluptuous housewives or similar material, also for animations or fan art inspired by D13, material under age or shota style is not allowed all characters must be or appear to be of legal age, posts that violate these rules will be deleted without prior notice.

Without further ado, feel free to share your material, whether original or shared, just have a lot of fun.

mixed-3d.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is to share material similar to District 13 or inspired by his works, everything related to voluptuous housewives or similar material, also for animations or fan art inspired by D13, material under age or shota style is not allowed all characters must be or appear to be of legal age, posts that violate these rules will be deleted without prior notice.

Without further ado, feel free to share your material, whether original or shared, just have a lot of fun.

View attachment 108757
Go back in and color the white text ... it's all but invisible in the "daylight mode ... barely can read it!! o_O

Last edited:
[Trish627] Beach MILF (07.21.23) Edit
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• Beach MILF 00.JPG
      Beach MILF 00.JPG
      99.2 KB · Views: 21
    • Beach MILF 01.JPG
      Beach MILF 01.JPG
      217.9 KB · Views: 41
    • Beach MILF 03.JPG
      Beach MILF 03.JPG
      106.8 KB · Views: 29
    • Beach MILF 06.JPG
      Beach MILF 06.JPG
      99.7 KB · Views: 42
    • Beach MILF 05.JPG
      Beach MILF 05.JPG
      158.7 KB · Views: 38
    • Beach MILF 04.JPG
      Beach MILF 04.JPG
      116.5 KB · Views: 22
    [Trish627] Late Night Shower_Hook5 [Fan.Edit.AI ] (07.30.23)
  • 3D
  • Got another one by Trish627 ... this is one of the videos that got me hooked on "cheating MILF" scenarios. There is an earlier version of this one that I may go back in and see if I can polish it up ... but this one in particular solidified me becoming a fan of TK17 software, and it's potential! I posted this in the old 8Muses
    group ...
    Late Night Shower .. the "Hook5'edition (also edited a bit to get rid of the annoying son):
    MEGA: [Trish627] Late Night Shower_Hook5 [Fan.Edit.AI ] (07.30.23)
    PS ... More Trish627 to come ... ;)

Attachments

• LNS 17.PNG
      LNS 17.PNG
      4 MB · Views: 21
    • LNS 18.PNG
      LNS 18.PNG
      2.3 MB · Views: 37
    • LNS 20.PNG
      LNS 20.PNG
      2.4 MB · Views: 39
    • LNS 23.PNG
      LNS 23.PNG
      2.2 MB · Views: 33
    • LNS 25.PNG
      LNS 25.PNG
      2.9 MB · Views: 36
    • LNS 32.PNG
      LNS 32.PNG
      2.4 MB · Views: 43
    Last edited:
    Awesome, thanks for starting another thread like this!

My works are posted on my pixiv of the same name, but here are some samples of stuff that I have made recently!

1700188670.jpg
    1703052857.jpg
    1704079640.jpg
    1703890816.jpg
    1704835138.jpg

District13, Taffytales, Breadman, Dozamura, 18master, and Jackerman are some of my inspirations to name a few. Hopefully when I have some more free time I'll be able to make better animations, right now I just feel comfortable making simple loops/gifs.

TraceyIronsides excellent work, the first image is very provocative in the pure style of D13 (y) keep it up compadre!! :giggle:

VAM-Madei13-Pack
  • 3D
  • Hello friends, I remember that this artist was requested a lot in 8M So, dusting off some files, I leave you a collection of 8 videos from Medei13, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. (y)

Megaupload:
    VAM-Madei13-Pack

Med13-01.jpg
    Med13-02.jpg
    Med13-03.jpg

If anyone knows their official site please send it to me so I can add it to the post, saludous amigous :giggle:

[Trish627] Late Night Shower_Original [Fan.Edit.AI ]
  • 3D
  • Here the original TK16 release of Trish627's Late Night Shower. I believe this was his first release, and it does look a tad bit cruder than his remake which used
    the pre-Hook5 upgrade from Club17. I think it still holds up, just like Nini's earlier releases do. Maybe I wasn't scouring the Web, but it stuckwith me due to the fact it actually told a complete story. Even the newer Asian VAM releases, while technically looking pretty slick, they're still lacking ... those artists don't quite get that the "set-up" makes the ultimate sex-encounter much more ... erotic.
    I had the original file AI upgraded, then did my usual tinkering with the scenes, adding SFX and music to the mix ... it was fun re-visiting it. Enjoy:

MEGA: [Trish627] Late Night Shower_Original [Fan.Edit.AI ]

Attachments

• LNS_ORG 07.JPG
      LNS_ORG 07.JPG
      278.8 KB · Views: 23
    • LNS_ORG 06.JPG
      LNS_ORG 06.JPG
      315.4 KB · Views: 14
    • LNS_ORG 05.JPG
      LNS_ORG 05.JPG
      195.6 KB · Views: 30
    • LNS_ORG 03.JPG
      LNS_ORG 03.JPG
      269.3 KB · Views: 25
    • LNS_ORG 02.JPG
      LNS_ORG 02.JPG
      230.1 KB · Views: 26
    • LNS_ORG 01.JPG
      LNS_ORG 01.JPG
      236.5 KB · Views: 20
    Awesome, thanks for starting another thread like this!

My works are posted on my pixiv of the same name, but here are some samples of stuff that I have made recently!

View attachment 110762View attachment 110763View attachment 110764View attachment 110765View attachment 110766

District13, Taffytales, Breadman, Dozamura, 18master, and Jackerman are some of my inspirations to name a few. Hopefully when I have some more free time I'll be able to make better animations, right now I just feel comfortable making simple loops/gifs.
    I can't find your pixiv. Can you post a link?

[FuhRee] Bovine Adventures_Yacht Club Episode 4
  • 3D
  • I can't find your pixiv. Can you post a link?
    Trish ...
    So HAPPY to see you here!! 🥳 :love: I've posted a few of your titles, I AI-enhanced your original "Late Night Shower" ... hope more are coming down the barrel ... considering there are a few minor "Masterpieces" waiting to see the light-of-day here ... and elsewhere. Please DM me a let me know what's going on with you. Inquiring minds need to know!!!
    MEANWHILE ...
    Many of you may know by now that I am a BIG TK17 fan ... a very under-rated software. I was once subscribed to a gentleman (?) with the moniker of FuhRee.
    His stories dealt with an overly endowed human/bovine hybrid, named Beverly ... a lot of curves, good natured, but resigned to the fact everyone wants to
    have sex with her ... plus ... she loves sex ... a LOT!
    I believe I have almost all of his catalog; unfortunately, he seems to be in retirement at present. It happens. I'm sharing one of his stories, indicative of Beverly's
    never-ending quest for happiness ... with a lot of road-bumps & sex along the way. As the stories move forward, her appearance transforms into a more human-like persona ... she appears different from episode to episode. I can post more; if there is interest: FuhRee ... Bovine Adventure ... Yacht Club.
    MEGA: [FuhRee] Bovine Adventures_Yacht Club Episode 4

Attachments

• YCEP3_06.JPG
      YCEP3_06.JPG
      307.6 KB · Views: 31
    • YCEP3_05.JPG
      YCEP3_05.JPG
      348.8 KB · Views: 14
    • YCEP3_04.JPG
      YCEP3_04.JPG
      284.6 KB · Views: 28
    • YCEP3_03.JPG
      YCEP3_03.JPG
      296.2 KB · Views: 22
    • YCEP3_02.JPG
      YCEP3_02.JPG
      288 KB · Views: 28
    • YCEP3_01.JPG
      YCEP3_01.JPG
      402.2 KB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    Yes, yes I know, they are wondering when you publish the header images? well after so much insistence...haha Lol!! Here I leave them, some are of high quality and others are to test the resolution but they are all of good quality for your collection, Without further ado, I leave you the beautiful Izumi, enjoy her.:love:(y)

Izumi 03.jpg Izumi 05.jpg Izumi 08.jpg Izumi 02.jpg Izumi 07.jpg Izumi 2000Px500R.jpg Izumi In Loundry Room 02.jpg Izumi Test 2.jpg Izumi Test 5.jpg Izumi 1500 px a 300res.jpg Izumi 09.jpg Izumi Lux 01.jpg

Last edited:
    I didn't understand, what was the question? :unsure: You've been with VAM for a week and then what? :unsure: please be more specific :giggle:

PD: The link you left leads to an account that does not exist, at least that's what it says to me. :unsure:
    Maybe something wrong with my twitter account then , maybe i'll check later

Back
    Top Bottom