Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

Não quero ver isso, mais vi um comentário e concordo, não vai acontecer nada, o tio vai continuar com a sara, e mais pra frente vai pegar a Alice...
If that happen, then uncle Peter is one lucky old guy.

David pretends to be asleep and keeps looking at Alice's ass. As Alice leaves the room she feels a hardness in her shorts but nothing happens. The old asshole continues to fuck Sarah and asks who is on the phone. Sarah doesn't want to answer the phone. The old asshole answers the phone and it's Luke. The old asshole tells him that he is sick and Sarah has come to take care of him. Luke asks him if he's ok and the old asshole replies "dont worry , sarah is helping me feel great... here, I'll pass the phone to her".
👀👀👀

David pretends to be asleep and keeps looking at Alice's ass. As Alice leaves the room she feels a hardness in her shorts but nothing happens. The old asshole continues to fuck Sarah and asks who is on the phone. Sarah doesn't want to answer the phone. The old asshole answers the phone and it's Luke. The old asshole tells him that he is sick and Sarah has come to take care of him. Luke asks him if he's ok and the old asshole replies "dont worry , sarah is helping me feel great... here, I'll pass the phone to her".
It doesn't matter that you don't know how to put spoilers, what you know very well is to copy comments.
copy.png

Last edited:
but I copied it, but I didn't know you would think it was bad, that wasn't my intention, hey I just wanted to share
Be original, man... no cheating
or at least, if copying, give credit to the original author..
but I copied it, but I didn't know you would think it was bad, that wasn't my intention, hey I just wanted to share

Don’t think he meant it to that degree, just quote next time that’s all.

Mod note - Let's end this matter now. Getting off-topic.

Daval, great build up to this story. Waiting for Alice to be involved in this story. There have been hints of this for awhile. Looking forward to seeing that happen.

it's not mine, it's from another group unfortunately people just want to see the same story, I don't see anything wrong with other people fucking one of the fmcs from any story, this one from VIP mandness could be one of them, there's no problem but people just want to see the same story about a teenager fucking a milf, all the same thing, the worst thing is the guys like me who don't pay him and get the chapters from piracy and even go to daval to complain, and the regrettable end is the people who confused fiction with reality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320_203718_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_203718_Chrome.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20240320_203832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_203832_Chrome.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 42
it's not mine, it's from another group unfortunately people just want to see the same story, I don't see anything wrong with other people fucking one of the fmcs from any story, this one from VIP mandness could be one of them, there's no problem but people just want to see the same story about a teenager fucking a milf, all the same thing, the worst thing is the guys like me who don't pay him and get the chapters from piracy and even go to daval to complain, and the regrettable end is the people who confused fiction with reality

tears.jpg

Those who are voting are people subscribed by 20. I am surprised that the NO is winning since many of us who don't like Peter unsubscribe.

View attachment 361614

Those who are voting are people subscribed by 20. I am surprised that the NO is winning since many of us who don't like Peter unsubscribe.
You can see why he didn't vote before, people wouldn't have wanted that character, but since they offered him extra money to put him in, it wasn't convenient for him to ask, as an author it is clear that he has no ethics and only moves at the pace of money.

Eu estava notando as últimas atualizações do Daval e parece que algumas páginas dele, ele inverteu a ordem certa, quando você atualizar o capítulo 6 você vai notar que a parte onde o telefone está tocando era para estar lá na página 48, ele inverteu as páginas , enquanto Peter está brincando atrás de Sara, ele para e o telefone toca, depois ele se levanta, ou seja, ele inverteu as páginas

I was noticing daval's latest updates and it seems that some of his pages, he reverses the right order, when you update chapter 6 you will notice the part where the phone is ringing was supposed to be there on page 48, he reversed the pages, while Peter is messing around behind Sara, he stops and the phone rings, then he gets up, in other words he has reversed the pages

You can see why he didn't vote before, people wouldn't have wanted that character, but since they offered him extra money to put him in, it wasn't convenient for him to ask, as an author it is clear that he has no ethics and only moves at the pace of money.
Daval3D is corrupt and is disappointing.
How subscribers are stupid to sponsor him !?
It is shameful.

Last edited:
The problem for me with the story is that Sarah from an aunt that had sexual needs that were fulfilled from her nephew , is now a stupid woman that seems any dick is ok as long she orgasms.
This is just lazy writing... if you have a MC that has sex with his aunt and becomes monotonous then you could add his sister daval , you could make it as the sister discovered what is going on and started watching them , shocked at first but finding it erotic etc. with the taboo and all , starting enjoying the idea of sex with her brother herself while masturbating and what it would feel, not an original idea I know but allot better than making the aunt an idiot pushover that will take any dick.

The problem for me with the story is that Sarah from an aunt that had sexual needs that were fulfilled from her nephew , is now a stupid woman that seems any dick is ok as long she orgasms.
This is just lazy writing... if you have a MC that has sex with his aunt and becomes monotonous then you could add his sister daval , you could make it as the sister discovered what is going on and started watching them , shocked at first but finding it erotic etc. with the taboo and all , starting enjoying the idea of sex with her brother herself while masturbating and what it would feel, not an original idea I know but allot better than making the aunt an idiot pushover that will take any dick.
I agree.
Your proposed scenario is much better than that of Daval3D.

The story is too long and monotonous.

We already have 3 chapters of the old man fucking the niece, the equivalent of the nephew with his aunt.

Back
Top Bottom