Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

I didn't found the fist 20 pages of chapter 6 here.
Okay - here they are:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 30
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 37
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 37
How are we going in the poll, he leaves or stays, because it seems that the comic focused on him will continue.

I'm new to DAVAL Comics, So Hello, Everyone.
I'm following this Uncle Peter and Sarah Chapter for some time now and I gotta say She is Super Hot and Gorgeous. I'm Waiting for More. :love: This is Just Getting more Interesting.

I'm new to DAVAL Comics, So Hello, Everyone.
I'm following this Uncle Peter and Sarah Chapter for some time now and I gotta say She is Super Hot and Gorgeous. I'm Waiting for More. :love: This is Just Getting more Interesting.
It’s the Best for the moment
The story is increasing hot with that
Old pervert .
But there a risk to refall in a Milf soup
Of a boy and his aunt……
Wait and see

The poll will decide his fate, I think he's losing for now... Daval will probably give him is own comic or something, he can cater to different public, no need to mix.

Again, hope she will be fucked by her son, and then by another older man - but this time her father, that would be the real deal, no uncles, nephews and stuff... But i like how Peter character's is created, his attitude, stamina, the fact he's manipulative, horny, big dick is ok for the story, the fact he's bald and so on. Perfect as father character in incest fantasy stories, only thing his body should/could be little more heavy, massive..not fat or anything, just a little bit of belly, body hair and 10-20 lbs of weight. Hope Sarah's father will be like that.

Again, hope she will be fucked by her son, and then by another older man - but this time her father, that would be the real deal, no uncles, nephews and stuff... But i like how Peter character's is created, his attitude, stamina, the fact he's manipulative, horny, big dick is ok for the story, the fact he's bald and so on. Perfect as father character in incest fantasy stories, only thing his body should/could be little more heavy, massive..not fat or anything, just a little bit of belly, body hair and 10-20 lbs of weight. Hope Sarah's father will be like that.
Sarah has a perfect body
Sexy enough and not too fat as you should like
She has a perfect candide classy visage
The contrast Of his perfect face and becoming deprave and falling in debauchery makes this story very excitent

taken from the 95 zone with the name of the individual, well from what I understood both from daval's post and from the translation, there will be threesomes in this chapter, and Sarah will be the most slutty character in daval's works, because it won't be only the old man who will fuck her, other characters too and even if you don't want to see it, just don't see it I don't know why you're crying, daval's best work fired

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_214459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_214459_Chrome.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 38
taken from the 95 zone with the name of the individual, well from what I understood both from daval's post and from the translation, there will be threesomes in this chapter, and Sarah will be the most slutty character in daval's works, because it won't be only the old man who will fuck her, other characters too and even if you don't want to see it, just don't see it I don't know why you're crying, daval's best work fired
You should have continued reading the comments, they shared Daval's response, about who won the poll and is now preparing to remove him from history

You should have continued reading the comments, they shared Daval's response, about who won the poll and is now preparing to remove him from history
but it will be in chapter 7 in 6 he will continue fucking with David, I'm sure he will eat her ass together with David

Back
Top Bottom