Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

From the looks of it, it seems that uncle Peter fucking Sarah will be a long sex scene. Again, I don't like the character but we can all agree that the sex scenes posted so far was so hot. I think Sarah's body is made for doing hot stuff.
We can never tell what Daval will do next, but I hope he'll give time now for the main MC. We should see next the David and Alice time. However, I miss the David & Sarah's sex time together. Their secret sex in the living room, in David's room and in the hotel was so hot. I hope to see some secret sex more. I hope Daval will showcase it with new hard sex positions. Looking foward to new sex angle as well.:)

From the looks of it, it seems that uncle Peter fucking Sarah will be a long sex scene. Again, I don't like the character but we can all agree that the sex scenes posted so far was so hot. I think Sarah's body is made for doing hot stuff.
We can never tell what Daval will do next, but I hope he'll give time now for the main MC. We should see next the David and Alice time. However, I miss the David & Sarah's sex time together. Their secret sex in the living room, in David's room and in the hotel was so hot. I hope to see some secret sex more. I hope Daval will showcase it with new hard sex positions. Looking foward to new sex angle as well.:)
I don't like David because he looks like a kid, that's why I liked the addition of Peter.

Shut the hell up and post more pics. If you don't like Peter or the comic's plot line, then just go follow some other thread/artist. For real, the sense of entitlement and self-aggrandizing is just ridiculous.

Nobody cares how you feel about Peter, NTR or anything else for that matter. I'm pretty sure, Daval doesn't give a crap, most of you whining and complaining left and right don't even support his work in any way shape or form. The rest of us don't care about your opinion and we just come here for the images. So beat it.

Madness Together
  • 3D
  • VIP MADNESS: TOGETHER Chapter: 6 Page: 21-30

Credit: NoLimitGangy0

3875ACBC-38C9-44C6-8E43-02A82F5A81F0.jpeg 175D76B8-DF87-4858-ABE4-0FA4A949E1CE.jpeg 3A954D6B-E9D1-42AD-91E8-FB3BAA29E4C2.jpeg 9A038B07-A095-44B7-9C43-E336F3FFC152.jpeg 3CD2E95B-9C8E-4505-A69F-449857311301.jpeg 98768E09-D2B3-4B5F-A7E5-2F6CF87CC6ED.jpeg CDA8CB60-879D-4695-AB06-671CA9B8A8EA.jpeg 86A093D8-6ED2-49DC-800B-7D768EC3103D.jpeg D0F91F1E-B168-49FA-9F7C-E54A9146A790.jpeg 1BC075BA-C61E-4839-9AB6-50FD285AE7D6.jpeg

Last edited:
    Daval is a master at creating milfs, even if those are pages with that ugly bastard they are hot thanks to Sarah, I insist they should have added her brother instead of this old man but well, seeing her fuck is always a good thing even if it's with the "wrong" partner.

so hot not only for sarah but also for the visitors of this thread I wish to see at the end ...."please support daval"......
    Now learning about the tiers and now seeing where MT is, if the VIP’s voted on that then it’s final. It’s their money after all. Question though not seeing it mentioned, does he pole for ID and SN also?

I don't like David because he looks like a kid, that's why I liked the addition of Peter.
    I don't get it. So because David looks like a kid you don't like him? But it's usually the mother-son relationship that's the most interesting. Relationships between adults are rather banal (at least for me).

I don't get it. So because David looks like a kid you don't like him? But it's usually the mother-son relationship that's the most interesting. Relationships between adults are rather banal (at least for me).
    We all have different tastes and different opinions, but if you want others to respect your opinion you have to first respect that of others. At the end of the day it's the author who decides how the story continues.

We all have different tastes and different opinions, but if you want others to respect your opinion you have to first respect that of others. At the end of the day it's the author who decides how the story continues.
    go on PETER !!!!!!

Don't worry, I respect your opinion, even if my comment seems a bit aggressive at first! ;)

Use the discussion thread for discussions. This thread is for content. Any further long discussion posts will result in warnings.

Finally, some good news. Thanks, man.(y)

I really hope this thread will soon be cleaned up from all the 'feedback' posted since it was created, cuz I personally couldn't give less of a fuck how bad, disgusting, or amazing the old fart supposedly is. I just want to read the pages our heroes share with us, see how things unfold and how good or bad the story will become in the next chapters.

Back
    Top Bottom