Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

Most important thing is (since this is suppose to be incest comic) to have Sarah fucked by her son or/and her father (not nephew/uncle bullshit). And it should be like that in every incest fantasy comic, extremely simple. I mean, why would anyone who loves this type of fantasy want uncles, aunts and nephews, when it's hundred times better and more taboo - therefore more exciting - to have real moms/sons, real fathers/daughters sex? So, i loved Peter's character, how he fucked her and all, but it should have been father/daughter , hopefully it will be in next comic or with new characters.

Most important thing is (since this is suppose to be incest comic) to have Sarah fucked by her son or/and her father (not nephew/uncle bullshit). And it should be like that in every incest fantasy comic, extremely simple. I mean, why would anyone who loves this type of fantasy want uncles, aunts and nephews, when it's hundred times better and more taboo - therefore more exciting - to have real moms/sons, real fathers/daughters sex? So, i loved Peter's character, how he fucked her and all, but it should have been father/daughter , hopefully it will be in next comic or with new characters.
I have read something close to this from another name, I wish to say to both of you daval is doing anything with purpose and he prepare his audience maybe a chapter before as did with peter. For my eyes daval keep straight line for his protagonists and always add characters when he want to change the course of this
line. I say again FOR MY EYES peter created by daval to change the course of sarah, because she is the protagonist and already she have change so far david's life and way of thinking with their INCEST story, this effect david's thoughts when he see alice's body. aaron saw sarah fucked with david that also effect his way of thinking too, sure we will see him thinkig to fuck sarah or better for us alice. all this mean for me "continuation" not just accidental fuck scenes. I say for first time daval is the maestro and his characters are the orchestra.........

Got it from X: new teaser

1715195305664.jpeg

Please support Daval3d

I'm hoping for a gangbang with two young boys.
That would be the first m/f/m threesome in Daval universe, right?

Anyway, part of me wishes there was a time-skip, I hate to admit it but God! they look really young in that preview, they look 15 at best, Daval should start doing more male characters like Daniel, who still look young but you can say he's 18 at least.

... in this update ... aaron was hiding so that sara wouldn't see him, he entered the room very upset by what he had seen while david get back in sleep and took the underwear that sarah had left, all this was seen by peter who is always invisible next to sarah. in the morning he says to aaron among other things .... "it's normal. women are bitches". sarah and david are already at the table and here is the teaser image 110 where david is looking at sara's amazing tits while aaron wonders ... "does he not respect me?" and then aaron say loud to sarah ..."from now on you should change the way you dress". david decides to leave after aaron's behavior but aaron shows an act of hate and is going to make david probably fall.... in this update daval decide to add some human hate to aaron and using the fact that no son likes to see his mother fucked by another man sure that will help the intrigue between them.....

Last edited:
That would be the first m/f/m threesome in Daval universe, right?

Anyway, part of me wishes there was a time-skip, I hate to admit it but God! they look really young in that preview, they look 15 at best, Daval should start doing more male characters like Daniel, who still look young but you can say he's 18 at least.
@dykan29 a recommendation for daval !!!

... in this update ... aaron was hiding so that sara wouldn't see him, he entered the room very upset by what he had seen while david get back in sleep and took the underwear that sarah had left, all this was seen by peter who is always invisible next to sarah. in the morning he says to aaron among other things .... "it's normal. women are bitches". sarah and david are already at the table and here is the teaser image 110 where david is looking at sara's amazing tits while aaron wonders ... "does he not respect me?" and then aaron say loud to sarah ..."from now on you should change the way you dress". david decides to leave after aaron's behavior but aaron shows an act of hate and is going to make david probably fall.... in this update daval decide to add some human hate to aaron and using the fact that no son likes to see his mother fucked by another man sure that will help the intrigue between them.....
The truth is, the plot falls a lot with such unsustainable twists, now do Aron and Peter team up? Aron wanted to hit David while he was sleeping but he said that he would find another way to hurt him more (Alice) You can be Daval's 3000 sucker but you can't always defend him if he likes to sabotage himself.
He will not respect the poll to remove Peter because he already said in discord that Uncle Peter will continue beyond chapter 7

The truth is, the plot falls a lot with such unsustainable twists, now do Aron and Peter team up? Aron wanted to hit David while he was sleeping but he said that he would find another way to hurt him more (Alice) You can be Daval's 3000 sucker but you can't always defend him if he likes to sabotage himself.
He will not respect the poll to remove Peter because he already said in discord that Uncle Peter will continue beyond chapter 7
I was praying all these days in our ΠΑΣΧΑ for you but again the same...

I was praying all these days in our ΠΑΣΧΑ for you but again the same...
Well I was thinking of not saying anything but if Daval lies like in X where he said this
daval lies.png

Peter basically raped Sarah and blackmailed her, but the hate is being directed towards David.
It seems that Sarah doesn't know how to close the doors when she is with David, but with Peter she even has the lights on to better see the mummy's body.
You don't need to pray for me, pray for your clay idol called Daval.

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of not saying anything but if Daval lies like in X where he said this
View attachment 474841
Peter basically raped Sarah and blackmailed her, but the hate is being directed towards David.
It seems that Sarah doesn't know how to close the doors when she is with David, but with Peter she even has the lights on to better see the mummy's body.
You don't need to pray for me, pray for your clay idol called Daval.
a guy tell me in discord for you among others ...."he is an _ _ _ _ _" but I answer .."he is doing as best he can his job". you blame daval you blame peter you blame sarah you blame david you blame entire story, now is time to blame .... the chair because sit on it peter, the bed because sarah fucked with peter on it, the door because it should close automatic, the lights should turn off if the door stays open. or just accept that you didn't succeed in your mission.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom