Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

I also confirm that the sex scene between the old man and Sarah went on too long and readers ended up getting bored. Now it's time to move on to something else where the others (David and Alice among others) also come into the game.

I also confirm that the sex scene between the old man and Sarah went on too long and readers ended up getting bored. Now it's time to move on to something else where the others (David and Alice among others) also come into the game.
Of course, the story is boring and too long.

ntr is done to the MC, the main character, here the main character is David and Sarah. so ntr is done to the MC, David. simple.
lol no, if you look at most of japanese NTR manga, the person getting cuck/husband/boyfriend/son etc is hardly even ever in the story, its about the woman and the person fucking her. Hence, they are never the MC, the MC has always been the women/men that is doing the cheating on their s/o

I miss David in action. Hopefully we will see him with Alice or Sarah sooner than later. And I also hope to see them in a threesome hot sex session. ;) That will be nice to see.

David, Sarah and Alice are the three protagonists.
Daval3D ruined this story with the arrival of the perverted uncle Peter. He just had to make another story for the so-called Peter81 who corrupted him.
Too bad.

David, Sarah and Alice are the three protagonists.
Daval3D ruined this story with the arrival of the perverted uncle Peter. He just had to make another story for the so-called Peter81 who corrupted him.
Too bad.
it's your opinion, but i hope you respect those who love the story with Peter, and we are many.

if you don't like MT, you are free to watch ID or SN.

SO GOOD !

Is there anyone who know when is the schedule of update of this comic? Not so much important question of mine cause I'm not a subscriber, but it will be nice to know anyway. I also hope that it will be share it here again when its ok.

Is there anyone who know when is the schedule of update of this comic? Not so much important question of mine cause I'm not a subscriber, but it will be nice to know anyway. I also hope that it will be share it here again when its ok.
18, 24 & 29.

March Schedule

March Schedule.png

Based on the calendar schedule above, the MT update is today. Then give a couple of days or weeks, we hope someone will share.

Back
Top Bottom