Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

New videos of nini's district 13 ??
About 2 hours ago, Nini posted Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.2 in TierB ... which is Awesome! I haven't watched it yet, but I just wanted to share that with you.
So we're looking at an early January release. I also asked her if she'd consider doing another fantasy story ... kind of a "Snow White" tale with the evil stepmother
and a bunch of "older-looking" dwarfs ... and she sounded somewhat agreeable to the notion ... imagine my shock! A sexy enchantress and a pure-of-heart hot
heroine ... plus all those guys ...? The sexual-mathematical possibilities could be endless!! :unsure:

About 2 hours ago, Nini posted Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.2 in TierB ... which is Awesome! I haven't watched it yet, but I just wanted to share that with you.
So we're looking at an early January release. I also asked her if she'd consider doing another fantasy story ... kind of a "Snow White" tale with the evil stepmother
and a bunch of "older-looking" dwarfs ... and she sounded somewhat agreeable to the notion ... imagine my shock! A sexy enchantress and a pure-of-heart hot
heroine ... plus all those guys ...? The sexual-mathematical possibilities could be endless!! :unsure:
Ohhh boi if she do it it would has been a rare sight to see a gangbang (hopefully):ROFLMAO:

Ohhh boi if she do it it would has been a rare sight to see a gangbang (hopefully):ROFLMAO:
I was thinking about that, but from what I've read so far, it's difficult to animate more than 3 characters with VAM at one time ... so the last time Nini did a three-some was Dance ... maybe the end of Business Trip (can't recall?). I think the chances of a full-blown gang-bang is marginal at best ... many a "holiday miracle " will happen? Ho-ho-whoe ... :rolleyes:

It's time to isekai

Peace On Earth
  • 3D
  • I'm not sure what the "singularity" means ... BUT, if it means a gravitational well that sucks up all the evil-minded beings ruining this lovely planet of ours ...
    then I'm all for it. Being almost Christmas Eve, and thinking on the passed-year, I'm very thankful we've managed to find each other here ... a nice place to
    rest our minds and find a bit of solace in this ever confusing world. I'm glad we've found each other.
    On a less serious sentimental note, I'm a little bit disappointed in Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.2 ... but then, Nini has always been the "Mistress of Tease",
    so Vol. 3 should have a lot of fireworks. She always comes through in a clinch!
    I'd like to post a little favorite of mine again, that I put together with a short Nini made, originally titled "I'm finally off work" ... I saw a little bit more in it than
    Nini did ... which is probably why I love her work so much. It's my Christmas Card to you all ... and I hope the year that comes finally delivers on the promise of
    "Peace on Earth" ... with a slight assist from Danny Elfman ... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    MEGA: [D13] Peace On Earth [Fan.Edit]

Last edited:
    Nice can’t wait …

Well, I guess it's tomorrow, today now ... so here comes Kokomi & Grandpa. Since it's not so much of a story, more a visual series about elder-care and their
    needs ( :unsure: ), I blended parts one and two together, just to give an idea of how important it is to maintain close relations in the family: think of it as a visual
    poem ... :whistle:

MEGA: [D13] The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit]
    KEY
    : LKQz_5kHuXGgUJdbD7wq7EbS37a8uaq31ONw8QEkdbs
    ohh man, why only on the MEGA site, poor for me
    my MEGA account its gone, gonna be hacked for gaming stuff

It would be awesome if nini collab catwoman story with the five colour rangers like some superhero movie... It would be thrilling..👌
    There is no "full version"...yet. This could be Nini just coming up with ideas in her head, or maybe it's something she might incorporate into Five Color Rangers (?)... at this point. no clue, as she hasn;t mentioned anything. Threw this little vignette together. It's all she's done, so far...
    MEGA: [D13] Catwoman [Clip~11.09023]

I bypass the limit by using Vpn or tor to a different ip address.
    i still use vpn, even right now...
    but still, its have limit to download. and for the reason, why i'm begging right now
    coz im not found nini vidio in another site, that why i hope someone will understand with me

but still, its have limit to download. and for the reason, why i'm begging right now
    coz im not found nini vidio in another site, that why i hope someone will understand with me
    You can wait for the next day to resume downloading in MEGA For people without accounts 4 GB to 5 GB per day

Ah I see.

Back
    Top Bottom