Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

its my fault, i'm sorry...
its just wasting time, for hoping someone will be understand here
i'm sorry, and happy christmas btw
Is ok If you really want it I could download it and put on gofile and set the link to like 2day and then it will expire ofc after I have some time off if you want.

hi, big Brother
my Mega accounts its gone, can you repost in another media
I just woke up here ... Christmas Eve AM here ... how can you lose a MEGA account (?), and WHY the urgency? Sachiko_The Co-Worker is only 30MBs ...
are you just watching, or downloading?

I just woke up here ... Christmas Eve AM here ... how can you lose a MEGA account (?), and WHY the urgency? Sachiko_The Co-Worker is only 30MBs ...
I'm sorry big brother, sorry for disturbing your free time, and actually it's not just for this one video that I asked for like this, but there are many videos of Nini's work that I haven't had the chance to see because, for a free person like me, maybe it's too much. So I'm sorry, because I can only talk now, because in the previous forum I couldn't comment because I couldn't join/couldn't register on that forum.

So I'm really sorry big bro..
just forget my request, I was too greedy to expect more, sorry.

I played an open world game, and ended up with a tempting account buying and selling transaction. but in the end I was fooled and lost my account, if you play Genshin Impact, the game account is sometimes bought and sold in several places with some rare and high level characters

I played an open world game, and ended up with a tempting account buying and selling transaction. but in the end I was fooled and lost my account, if you play Genshin Impact, the game account is sometimes bought and sold in several places with some rare and high level characters
So you lost an email not a mega now that's really bad try changing all the passwords and mail fast! before you lost more than MEGA

I'm also just a fan who is interested in Nini's work, and the first work that made me interested was "Business Trip"
but it turns out that is only part of all of Nini's works. and I tried searching on all sites but couldn't find it except on Nini's own Patreon site. I'm just a free player, and can't expect much, but when I found a forum that was previously closed, the hope of seeing the video could come true, but once again my hopes were dashed because I lost my MEGA account. sorry for talking too long. so sorry for my previous impudence

I'm also just a fan who is interested in Nini's work, and the first work that made me interested was "Business Trip"
but it turns out that is only part of all of Nini's works. and I tried searching on all sites but couldn't find it except on Nini's own Patreon site. I'm just a free player, and can't expect much, but when I found a forum that was previously closed, the hope of seeing the video could come true, but once again my hopes were dashed because I lost my MEGA account. sorry for talking too long. so sorry for my previous impudence
Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong(y)

So you lost an email not a mega now that's really bad try changing all the passwords and mail fast! before you lost more than MEGA
I've lost my account, so how do I deal with that, if I can't log in to the account myself anymore?

I've lost my account, so how do I deal with that, if I can't log in to the account myself anymore?
With like a social media or game account try all the other way sometime to change the email and password it might not need email But
The best way is to contact the email provider in this case I will assume it was google I think they have an option to recover stolen email after that is up to you this probably is the least I can do.

By the way, I found a site that contains several videos of Nini's work, and it is marked with district 13, is this the reason why big brother Oji'san was angry before?. https://rule34video.com/models/district13/

Last edited:
With like a social media or game account try all the other way sometime to change the email and password it might not need email But
The best way is to contact the email provider in this case I will assume it was google I think they have an option to recover stolen email after that is up to you this probably is the least I can do.
It's not that I don't want to report it to the developer
but many game developers are not responsible for matters relating to account buying and selling transactions, because naturally this is prohibited, because the game should only be for enjoyment, not for re-trading unofficially.

Sometimes playing high stakes game, you do lose on occasion. Kokomi's gonna play "Texas hold 'em" in Volume 3 ... bet she loses more than her shirt ...
I can refer you to O-Hentai and SpankBang ... they usually have a crapload of Nini's older titles.
SpankBang - 3D Housewife
Ohentai - Housewife

hahaha, thats what i'm talking about, but how to report him?
because its all tagged to district 13, thats was pure aliby
Nuh this is the internet the more you try to prevent it the more bad thing gonna happen just let it be it if it doesn't cause any harm to Nini.

Back
Top Bottom