Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I tend to agree with this overall ... many a Dev has gone down that rabbit-hole and haven't been seen since.It was more work that they thought it would be, then
by the time they finished (or quit) ... they just lost the creative spark. I also would prefer Nini stuck to videos, and save us all the grief that would ensue. :cry:
Yes, that is true.
By the way This is a screenshot of the game I made, if you want to play it I can give it to you for free.

Attachments

• dsfsdg.PNG
    dsfsdg.PNG
    767 KB · Views: 846
  • yrsj.PNG
    yrsj.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 828
Yeah I get it. I tried VaM back in they day when my TK17 build went bonkers. Simply was not for me (there was something about the animation movement that was off to me)...but big ups to those who have figured it out. The physics were nice but man some folks sometimes over do it. I know Nini was using an old version of TK17 that allowed for "Midgets" compared to the newer versions that got rid of it for obvious reasons. I do wonder what she could have done with the newer versions with the advent of morphs to animate clothing and other things.

Each software is limiting in its own regard, but I got around the clothing limitations of TK17 by just converting/porting in my own clothing versus wating for someone to make it for me.
When software companies make policies that are difficult for users, that's when skills and techniques are tested to bypass those policies

what's the current state of Truth or Date and Fitness?
They have been discontinued by Nini ... she took a lot of heat for the TOD story and was meticulously reviewed by Patreon. Fitness was discontinued due to little
42YO Tony's 12YO appearance. At this point, I think even Nini is worn down by the powers-that-be; why continue to try to circumnavigate the censors? Seriously ... "shota" is DOA here in the West. Why take the chance of being banned, or worse yet, prosecuted by Law? The only real options left for animators who wish to continue, is to change their names, and market in the East, like Japan, where shota tales are allowed and still popular, tho' heavily censored.
We ALL just need to move on.

They have been discontinued by Nini ... she took a lot of heat for the TOD story and was meticulously reviewed by Patreon. Fitness was discontinued due to little
42YO Tony's 12YO appearance. At this point, I think even Nini is worn down by the powers-that-be; why continue to try to circumnavigate the censors? Seriously ... "shota" is DOA here in the West. Why take the chance of being banned, or worse yet, prosecuted by Law? The only real options left for animators who wish to continue, is to change their names, and market in the East, like Japan, where shota tales are allowed and still popular, tho' heavily censored.
We ALL just need to move on.
😭😭😭😭😭 damn that's a killer

no bro, all menus and stories in the game are in my local language.
Being that this site is "English-only", remember to give members a "heads-up" about material presented here in foreign languages , like CVXtreme does when he releases his District13 "Spanish-Only" subs. It helps to keep things running (relatively) smooth.
Here's a little something to tied us over until the 10th or 11th ( I can never keep these things straight! 🤪) Relief will come eventually .... ;)

Mommy.gif

In support of CVX's info ... the apartment Bob and Ikkoku were staying at in Business Trip, I've seen in other Asian VAM productions. I would imagine it takes
a while to build up your own personal libraries of environments and "athletic" positions. Looking back, I think there were a lot more varied sex scenes and her MILF renders were second to none while she was using TK17. Still, as far as I can tell, as a novice, each software brings it own strengths and weaknesses to the table.
For Nini, I think it's all about which software is best suited to her personal tastes, as it would be with anyone.
Voluptuous women in their clothes ... and out of their clothes. ;)

View attachment 925383
What's wrong with you, no spoiler, you're ruining my experience, respect.

I thought Incense was over? isn't it?

O'jisan if you'd be so kind as to share the link to Incense upto now.

Last edited:
I thought Incense was over? isn't it?

O'jisan if you'd be so kind as to share the link to Incense upto now.
The "Library" is available to all here: at the top of each page, the yellow bar at the top has 5 functions. The first, left to right, says "3D" ... click on that and the
"sort threadmarks"; all the titles available titles (no "shota" BTW) will appear. Scroll through the titles, all in order of their release.
You need to learn how to use it. Good luck! We're counting on you ... :coffee: (y) :coffee:
PS ... If for some reason you can't find it ... let me know ...

Last edited:
The "Library" is available to all here: at the top of each page, the yellow bar at the top has 5 functions. The first, left to right, says "3D" ... click on that and the
"sort threadmarks"; all the titles available titles (no "shota" BTW) will appear. Scroll through the titles, all in order of their release.
You need to learn how to use it. Good luck! We're counting on you ... :coffee: (y) :coffee:
PS ... If for some reason you can't find it ... let me know ...
Thanks a lot O'jisan, you're the goat.

Being that this site is "English-only", remember to give members a "heads-up" about material presented here in foreign languages , like CVXtreme does when he releases his District13 "Spanish-Only" subs. It helps to keep things running (relatively) smooth.
Here's a little something to tied us over until the 10th or 11th ( I can never keep these things straight! 🤪) Relief will come eventually .... ;)

View attachment 928570
Yes, that's why I prefer to be a 'Silent Reader' in every forum because every forum has lots of rules, besides forum security is more important so maybe being quiet is better :D

Back
Top Bottom