Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

It was never completed, but Nini did release 3 WIP's regarding the work. Yes, they are in video format ... HOWEVER, we hit the stone wall here known as "shota".
I did post it back in the 8Muses days, but things have changed since those times.
Again, I'm NOT affiliated with any Discord group and I don't post elsewhere. Sorry.
I did find 2 of the later Photography Club videos from Sam998's discord but not the original concept, damn I want to complete my collection but no idea where to find it...

BTW ... Propose Marriage is an approved title here, and was approved by Admin. The male character is an older teen, not "shota", running a company for his dad. It was posted here on Dec. 24th ... post #102. Check the "3D" list. The links are still good.
Get your facts straight before spreading disinformation, please ...

MEGA: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [FanEdit]
KEY: WpcHQpF9p4obWDYiYhhlB7a73KQrMjCPbukTapmbhZo
MEGA
: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Original]
KEY: 8ivE9rNrARaFfCXzJoi6s2qlXP4sBaX8l3mjlKhWYk8
Which video player should I download?

I don't talk much, but I'm always attentive, it's entertaining to read comments, as there are some with interesting information. However, other comments that are not even worth reading

Everything has its time. if you want something free wait, if you want it immediately support... In this world, everything is based on patience...

And like many sometimes I don't have patience, so I just support the author to acquire the content hahaha it's so simple and everyone wins
W pfp btw, might I ask for the sauce?

Hello friends, It's release day and I have for you Billiards V6 Chapter 2 Translated and subtitled in Spanish sorry for the delay but we have an event at work and I'm in a hurry hahaha!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do (y)

Megaupload:
[D13] Billiards V6 Chapter 2[Edit][Sub-Esp]
Password: 99@++**Rules**++@99

Bill-V6.jpg

PD: Remember to eat fruits and vegetables :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle: Saludous amigous.

[D13] Billiards V6_Losing Pt. 2 [FanEdit] + Original Post New
  • 3D
  • like when you only have one job and you don't do it
    Oops ... I overslept ... apologies.
    It IS the 12th in Singpore ... it's passed 1 am there, but it's still Saturday.
    It's time for the release of Billiards V6, part 2 of "losing". We have two versions for you, as usual, the original release, and the fan-sub. Sorry for the 1 hour wait:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V6_Losing Pt. 2 [OG]
    KEY: xC4jod79ksakBk1z8yJUF4V6M2uA8_wLkzEgTEHjpS8
    MEGA
    : [D13] Billiards V6_Losing Pt.2 [Fan.Sub]
    KEY: nciCK_ZUHxknRDKx8_VHAekxjXU9g1yKCJa5mYr-2ho

Except for ole' numb-nuts ... I appreciate the patience. I kind of feel bad for him ... this is ALL he's got, apparently. :coffee: :coffee: 🥱:coffee::coffee:

BDV6_01.JPG

Last edited:
    Thank you, O'jisan. Sorry, is there billiard V6 chapter 1? Sorry, I think I missed it.
    It's a little confusing ... BDV5 is "losing" chapter 1 ... BDV6 is "losing" chapter 2 ... I believe BDV7 is tentatively titled "Punishment" ... I'll leave to your imagination
    what Danny's plans are for Hisako ... :oops: ... :eek:

Nosebleed.gif

(Changed my mind ... )

Last edited:
    Oops ... I overslept ... apologies.
    It IS the 12th in Singpore ... it's passed 1 am there, but it's still Saturday.
    It's time for the release of Billiards V6, part 2 of "losing". We have two versions for you, as usual, the original release, and the fan-sub. Sorry for the 1 hour wait:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V6_Losing Pt. 2 [OG]
    KEY: xC4jod79ksakBk1z8yJUF4V6M2uA8_wLkzEgTEHjpS8
    MEGA
    : [D13] Billiards V6_Losing Pt.2 [Fan.Sub]
    KEY: nciCK_ZUHxknRDKx8_VHAekxjXU9g1yKCJa5mYr-2ho

Except for ole' numb-nuts ... I appreciate the patience. I kind of feel bad for him ... this is ALL he's got, apparently. :coffee: :coffee: 🥱:coffee::coffee:

View attachment 947116
    720p please...

[D13] Business Trip V1-V9.2_Final [Fan Sub] 720p New
  • 3D
  • I generally like to post vids that are approximately close to Nini's orginal release size ... so I can't attest to the actual quality of a 720p release, but I realize some members have different modes of viewing, or limited storage space; so here goes ... Nini's "first" 2-hour Erotica-Opus! :cool:
    MEGA: [D13] Business Trip V01.01-V01.09.2_Final [FanEdit] 720p
    KEY: uPY2C3L248waUiqMz4raEITpRDEOwcNGRUVg9BrDAQM

BT7.gif

Back
    Top Bottom