Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I was watching the short ''Peace on Earth'' and I think Penny looks extraordinarily beautiful or what do you think? :unsure:
Not sure why, but this is one of her "shorts" that just hit me in right way. There is a dreamy quality about it; she looks completely comfortable in her own skin, relaxing on the couch, having a sip of champagne ... just totally chill. That would be a scene, well-worth walking into ... :love:

Last edited:
Nini posted Five Color Rangers V3 this morning, so were looking at a January 10th release here. The story is a lot of fun, and the antagonist is pretty damn funny as I thing he's a 9.5 on the pervert scale. Gotta admire a guy who has conversations with his penis!
Will O'jisan be posting a compiled version of FCR or just v3?😲😲

Hey ... I just realized I will be out of town for three days! Apologies, as I won't be able to post Kokomi and Grandpa until Sunday afternoon, PST. I completely
forgot, as I had the flu over Christmas. Leaving tomorrow. Just wanted to let you guys knows ... sorry, but Happy New Years to all of you. Cheers! (y)

Will it ever be possible to get the other content that got lost to the 8muse purge, or are they lost until we get a home without the rule 7?
Nini is moving away from it, but some of their older work was amazing and I lost it in a forced format :(.

Will it ever be possible to get the other content that got lost to the 8muse purge, or are they lost until we get a home without the rule 7?
Nini is moving away from it, but some of their older work was amazing and I lost it in a forced format :(.
None of it is lost ... everything I posted on 8Muses is still tucked away safely (with a BackUp HDD, too!), so it all depends on when and where I could post it ...?
With the exception of Cryptic Message ... if you actually READ the stories, then the intent was clear; Nini just chose the wrong models for her teen boys (I
mean seriously ... what pre-pubescent kid has a cock THAT huge?). We just need to wait. Still, most is available via web searches ...

Last edited:
Nini posted Five Color Rangers V3 this morning, so were looking at a January 10th release here. The story is a lot of fun, and the antagonist is pretty damn funny as I thing he's a 9.5 on the pervert scale. Gotta admire a guy who has conversations with his penis!
Dude has flexible phallus, he could even fuck women behind him( no skill issue )

after spending days i finally found u guys. hi y'all...hi ojisan...👋👋😭😭
Welcome iminlovewithojisan (y) It's good that you found the way and are now with us. O'jisan is absent for three days spending a few days with his family for these holidays but we will soon have him back, greetings friend :giggle:

It's great to have found the organisation again, it's like being a lurker on the internet finding a home, and a heartfelt salute to all the staff for their work! love from china :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It's great to have found the organisation again, it's like being a lurker on the internet finding a home, and a heartfelt salute to all the staff for their work! love from china :cry::cry::cry::cry:
the organisation? I would call it more of a group of friends hehe! welcome aboard my friend I think you have a lot to catch up on, enjoy it...regards :giggle::coffee:

Well friends, the time is approaching and the year 2023 is coming to an end, so to say goodbye to him as he deserves, I leave you a nice postcard from District 13, I hope you enjoy it. :love::love:(y)

Happy-New-Year-2024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom