Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

IMG_20240104_083307.jpg

@Baby_Zhang vs Whole ticktok

Baby Zhang's twerking is the best🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵😍🤞

I agree! I was looking for a similar forum to post some of my new stuff as well (heavily Nini inspired).

Also, I think the majority of the people over at f95 are all brain-dead coomers. I have lurked over there for a while for some games I like and everyone is just so toxic and not fun at all. Nowhere near the levels of respect here/what we had at 8muses.

Appreciate everybody here!
Though F95Zone is a great resource site, I tend to agree with you. There seems to be a lot of arguing over very petty matters, and members seem to enjoy taking pot-shots at each other on a regular basis in the groups. I've been a regular (newbie) on that site since Oct. 2018! I only just recently became a "member" due to my efforts of trying to get a District13 group going there, after the fall of 8Muses. My motto: don't say anything there, as the backlash at times is pretty damn extreme at times! They even trash the artists they follow!! WTF!! "I stick my neck out for no one" (Rick ... Casablanca) ;)

Hi, anyone have kokomi and lady Zhang' photoshoot new video,
Plz,,,,send me, if anyone have it.
Unfortunately, the "College Kids" running the photo club, all look like there 12 YO! Dammit, Nini!! College Photography and Fitness are both on hiatus, hopefully being overhauled with older looking "students" in mind ... so we wait!
View attachment 85290

@Baby_Zhang vs Whole ticktok

Baby Zhang's twerking is the best🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵😍🤞
You can see the video in the reader mode and click on 3d then view all thread mark.
I don't believe that one is posted yet ... I have to run it pass the Moderators first. I have my doubts ...
We'll find out soon, I guess ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Txt-Tok
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• Capture 06.JPG
      Capture 06.JPG
      108.7 KB · Views: 87
    • Capture 05.JPG
      Capture 05.JPG
      78.7 KB · Views: 83
    • Capture 04.JPG
      Capture 04.JPG
      102.4 KB · Views: 70
    • Capture 03.JPG
      Capture 03.JPG
      102 KB · Views: 77
    • Capture 02.JPG
      Capture 02.JPG
      104.6 KB · Views: 80
    • Capture 01.JPG
      Capture 01.JPG
      96.3 KB · Views: 49
    Last edited:
    Can I please have a "Business Trip" in high quality without censorship?

Can I please have a "Business Trip" in high quality without censorship?
    I can post it again, split if you like? The first 5 chapters are ALL pixelated ... Nini originally released them on FanBox (BOOO!!!), which required censorship, as it is a Japanese-based website. When she switched to Patreon, the remaining episodes were released without. Nini removed the pixel-mosaic for the "bath-tub scene, and promised to redo the entire series w/o any censorship ... which has yet to happen. :cautious:
    Thanks for reminding me, though, as I'll PM her and ask about it's status. 🤣
    To answer the other part of the question ... it has already been released in high resolution. (6.6GB) o_O
    Just scroll through "reader mode" ... it's there.
    PS. Message sent!! (y)

Last edited:
    Photoshoot Session 2
  • 3D
  • I may not be able to post ALL of Nini's work, pre-VAM; but I can pick and chose those videos that won't get the boot! Photoshoot Ep. 2 ... a personal favorite
    of mine; Penny Zhang takes charge!!
    PS: Sorry ... I had a problem just picking a few images ... she's so HOT ... 😍

Attachments

• Penny in Action 00.JPG
      Penny in Action 00.JPG
      274.4 KB · Views: 52
    • Penny in Action 01.JPG
      Penny in Action 01.JPG
      222.8 KB · Views: 61
    • Penny in Action 03.JPG
      Penny in Action 03.JPG
      288.9 KB · Views: 74
    • Penny in Action 04.JPG
      Penny in Action 04.JPG
      265.7 KB · Views: 67
    • Penny in Action 06.JPG
      Penny in Action 06.JPG
      302.9 KB · Views: 81
    • Penny in Action 05.JPG
      Penny in Action 05.JPG
      287.1 KB · Views: 75
    • Penny in Action 07.JPG
      Penny in Action 07.JPG
      250.1 KB · Views: 79
    • Penny in Action 08.JPG
      Penny in Action 08.JPG
      290.3 KB · Views: 69
    • Penny in Action 09.JPG
      Penny in Action 09.JPG
      273.7 KB · Views: 58
    • Penny in Action 10.JPG
      Penny in Action 10.JPG
      226.7 KB · Views: 80
    • Penny in Action 11.JPG
      Penny in Action 11.JPG
      251.5 KB · Views: 78
    • Penny in Action 12.JPG
      Penny in Action 12.JPG
      271.7 KB · Views: 77
    Last edited:
    Photoshoot and Tribal was what got me hooked on Nini's stuff, Then i found the rest of the stuff everything is so good.

Photoshoot and Tribal was what got me hooked on Nini's stuff, Then i found the rest of the stuff everything is so good.
    Those are my favorite of her TK17 videos! Hard to top either, really. A "high-point" for Nini and her fans!! 😍

Another one passed muster with the "Gods that be"!! :oops: The was a little concern of my part, so I'm glad it worked out ... Txt-Tok
    MEGA: [D13] RTN93.1_Txk-Tok [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: _Z4xUW7mKJhdV7bH43tPTUlkqddF5fg_Esq2zld2coM
    I remember that I saw this video for the first time and I didn't like it because it wasn't complete, the beginning was missing, and it was also subtitled in Chinese and in pretty bad English. I had downloaded it from somewhere and since I didn't like it, I deleted it immediately, It was until I reached 8M and downloaded the O'jisan fan edit that I understood the plot and discovered that it is another gem from our dear lady (''Nini'') What I want to say is that sometimes a good animation and a good story are not enough if you don't understand the plot, which is why it is important to be able to have a subtitled version in a language that you understand, be it English, Chinese or Spanish, etc. :unsure::coffee::coffee::giggle:

arent dwarf not allowded?
    Dwarfs and midgets are perfectly fine ... they just can't look like pre-teen kids; they need to look older ... remember puberty? (Ouch!! :eek: ) As long as they appear to be age appropriate, they're fine. In Fitness, Tony is supposed to be a 42 year old dwarf ... but he looks like a 12 years old. This is why that storyline is on hold right now; Nini has "painted herself into a corner"; she either has to completely redo it ... or drop the story altogether, as the male character of Tony has to written out, or re-imagined, somehow ... hmmm .... :unsure:

Attachments

• FIT 01.jpg
      FIT 01.jpg
      4.6 MB · Views: 83
    • FIT 02.jpg
      FIT 02.jpg
      3.8 MB · Views: 79
    • Dwarfs.png
      Dwarfs.png
      989.5 KB · Views: 64
    • Dwarf.jpg
      Dwarf.jpg