Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

The fuck are those cocks man? they grow comically larger by the day. Give them some wig and a pair of shoes and they could star their own stories, they are big enough to emancipate :cool:

Joke aside, look what I found while trying some new random gacha game...
View attachment 392906
Don't tell that's not Kokomi or at least the woman with the most Kokomi-ish look you have ever seen outside Nini's videos. I dare you.
Maybe becasue of the eye Komi has that look I don't know what is call shy?

Maybe becasue of the eye Komi has that look I don't know what is call shy?
Kokomi seems like the shy/quiet MILF. You know ... the girls go out to a bar, a couple of them are laughing out loud. Penny would be more reserved, but she
would enjoy the company and conversation and join in. Kokomi, on the other hand, would be the quiet one ... laugh quietly at the jokes and get embarrassed when the other girls get a little too rowdy. Kokomi does have a sad look in her eyes.
Nini really has a sharp eye when it comes to building characters ... mentally ... and of course, physically, too!
I kinda like seperate the art from the artist pesonal information but I will say this If Nini really look like this damn girl.
I believe the small picture on the page one header, is a self-portrait ... but I could be wrong ...?

Last edited:
and that photo is her self-portrait, she is beautiful and sexy, that's why I would like to ask her how she came to the path of erotic 3D.

Here's another posting as requested in MEGA with Kokomi_My Childhood Sweetheart Studying Abroad (man ... her titles are getting way longer ... :coffee: 🥱 )
PS. It's a "slower" version so it doesn't flash by so quickly .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:
MEGA: Kokomi - My Childhood Sweetheart Studying Abroad [Preview}

PS
. As a side-note ... "Challenger #17" (title mine) featuring Penny, will apparently be a separate video, apart from Kokomi's story.

P
Cool , this is truly prequels

Either way I hope she loses the pasties
I don't know why but I kinda dig the nipple pastie.
As a rule, I like females completely naked. Elaborate lingerie to me, is just a distraction; keep it simple ... maybe an easily removal tank top and panties combo, followed by a generous amount of baby oil .... mmmmmmmm .... bra & panties or completely nude works, too! 🤩

Attachments

• BT5_01.JPG
    BT5_01.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 37
  • BT6.5_01.JPG
    BT6.5_01.JPG
    286.1 KB · Views: 34
  • BT7_01.JPG
    BT7_01.JPG
    468.1 KB · Views: 46
  • BT9.1_02.JPG
    BT9.1_02.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 44
  • SE_01.JPG
    SE_01.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 5CR2_01.JPG
    5CR2_01.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 47
They have some facial images of all the models, I have a hard time distinguishing them
Don't think about it too hard ... there are other features to focus your attention on, too. ;)
and that photo is her self-portrait, she is beautiful and sexy, that's why I would like to ask her how she came to the path of erotic 3D.
I will relay that question for you ... (y)

PS. Message sent. Knowing Nini, she might take her time answering, :unsure:

Last edited:
Considering her work, her lifestyle, her Hobby and the small details that we know about our dear lady, I think in my imagination I see it this way:

Nini-Image.jpg

Although I bet everyone imagines it like this:

Nini-Dream.jpg

just say :whistle: :unsure:

Waiting 🤤 my favorite are billiards,kokomi and grandpa, kokomi confused diary,kokomi my childhood studying abroad 😁🤤

Considering her work, her lifestyle, her Hobby and the small details that we know about our dear lady, I think in my imagination I see it this way:

View attachment 396272

Although I bet everyone imagines it like this:

View attachment 396273

just say :whistle: :unsure:
While I love a hot female in a tank top ... let's try to stay on target, shall we? Let's try to stick with images Nini has created ... or maybe something similar ... in a 3D render, perhaps? I know her visions aren't quite "real world" ... but that's not what we're here for, is it? ;)

Attachments

• PS03_00.JPG
    PS03_00.JPG
    344.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DL_11a.JPG
    DL_11a.JPG
    392.9 KB · Views: 58
  • SE4_.01.PNG
    SE4_.01.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
  • TCH_01.JPG
    TCH_01.JPG
    328.3 KB · Views: 33
  • MLS_01.JPG
    MLS_01.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 39
  • KCD 03.JPG
    KCD 03.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 32
I finally reached the last page.
It was difficult to find this site and I decided to wait to finish viewing all the pages and complete the collection as much as I could before creating my account.
I have a question why don't update the discord page with the old and banned content, there are some there so it must not be due to a ban issue, but it is outdated
also i love her work on both in tk17 and VaM is really amazing.

I finally reached the last page.
It was difficult to find this site and I decided to wait to finish viewing all the pages and complete the collection as much as I could before creating my account.
I have a question why don't update the discord page with the old and banned content, there are some there so it must not be due to a ban issue, but it is outdated
also i love her work on both in tk17 and VaM is really amazing.
Congrats!!
Yea ... I did the same thing when I was a newbie on 8Muses. I read every page, front to back on the "olde" District13 Request Group. I found it a wealth of information regarding Nini and her work, and it helped a lot for me in the 3D Access group there.
But here we are, on this relatively new Site, with our new group. Sam998 is not an active member like he was over at 8Muses, and the Discord group was his baby
exclusively, but he does pop up occasionally. The rules here are clear ... we can't link to outside sites that contain material that is banned here, a lot of which is Nini's "shota" videos ... so there are videos we can't share ... and Sam998 can't link them here in the group, or through direct messaging.
I hope rummaging through the pages was a bit of fun for you. (y)

Back
Top Bottom