Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I joined the list of those who read from page one (in 8muses there were 102 pages when I joined), more than anything to learn more about the author and the reason for his art, along the way I learned a lot about his original and I believe what a unique style and that helped me to value his work even more and also to value the great contribution that our dear friend O'jisan makes, without him this very united group of D13 fans simply would not exist.
:giggle::coffee::giggle::coffee:

I joined the list of those who read from page one (in 8muses there were 102 pages when I joined), more than anything to learn more about the author and the reason for his art, along the way I learned a lot about his original and I believe what a unique style and that helped me to value his work even more and also to value the great contribution that our dear friend O'jisan makes, without him this very united group of D13 fans simply would not exist.
:giggle::coffee::giggle::coffee:
Simply the best O'jisan goes above and beyond to keep his D13 fans informed of all new content from Nini and even harder to keep our forum in existence. Let's all give Bro O'jisan a big round applause👏👏👏👏👏👏 Keep up the great work.

Congrats!!
Yea ... I did the same thing when I was a newbie on 8Muses. I read every page, front to back on the "olde" District13 Request Group. I found it a wealth of information regarding Nini and her work, and it helped a lot for me in the 3D Access group there.
But here we are, on this relatively new Site, with our new group. Sam998 is not an active member like he was over at 8Muses, and the Discord group was his baby
exclusively, but he does pop up occasionally. The rules here are clear ... we can't link to outside sites that contain material that is banned here, a lot of which is Nini's "shota" videos ... so there are videos we can't share ... and Sam998 can't link them here in the group, or through direct messaging.
I hope rummaging through the pages was a bit of fun for you. (y)
Yes, I always read the posts but I must say that for those who don't read them it will be difficult to get there because normally one looks for the links. I came here because I saw a post of yours that said it and I tried searching for it on Google.
It is possible that most people think that it is just going to search on Google to see what appears.
At first I thought that .
even found another page of yours although it only has about 7 posts.

I have a question, in discord d13's channel Sam998 changed his profile name to elder_god or am I on another channel

I have a question, in discord d13's channel Sam998 changed his profile name to elder_god or am I on another channel
It was him.But the discord is kinda dead right now I think because Sam said that he is busy with his semester or smt.

Unknown, as I don't participate on Discord ... too fast and furious for my taste. I am not my brother's keeper. 🥱

Yes, I always read the posts but I must say that for those who don't read them it will be difficult to get there because normally one looks for the links. I came here because I saw a post of yours that said it and I tried searching for it on Google.
It is possible that most people think that it is just going to search on Google to see what appears.
At first I thought that .
even found another page of yours although it only has about 7 posts.
That must've been F95Zone ... I bailed on that place after less than a week. I just didn't like the way we were treated, and the disregard for Nini's work. :sleep:

That must've been F95Zone ... I bailed on that place after less than a week. I just didn't like the way we were treated, and the disregard for Nini's work. :sleep:
Yes, it was there, I've always liked it because it generally has updated games, but with the animations and comics it's much weaker.
This is the post, the ones that seem important I take screenshots so as not to lose them Captura de pantalla (67).png

After I saw this video clip Nini just posted, I suddenly became very thirsty ... added a little extra cream in my "morning-joe ..." :coffee: :love:
MediaFire: [D13] Wet Dream [Clip]
Damn, it almost looks like she's going back to one of her early VAM tests! Those were my favorite of her early VAM stuff, I think it was test 1.5 or something. Plus the OG "Teach" (short 50 second video). Thanks for the post!

Yes, it was there, I've always liked it because it generally has updated games, but with the animations and comics it's much weaker.
This is the post, the ones that seem important I take screenshots so as not to lose themView attachment 399037
HAH!! Funny ... I do the exact same thing with Nini's posts :ROFLMAO: ! Don't get me wrong, F95Zone is a great source for finding and discovering stuff. There just doesn't seem to be any feeling of community for most individual groups ... unless you count: bitching, moaning, complaints of new shit being late, complaints of the new shit being shitty, back-biting, insult throwing, begging, more insults, tech-shaming ... with the occasional "thank you".
Did I leave anything out? Not worth it to participate there ... only at your own mental risk, for the most part. The poor Moderators there must have a fairly thick
skin having to monitor things there. Still, they did help us "refugees" in our time of need.
Otherwise, a decent site overall.

Last edited:
Damn, it almost looks like she's going back to one of her early VAM tests! Those were my favorite of her early VAM stuff, I think it was test 1.5 or something. Plus the OG "Teach" (short 50 second video). Thanks for the post!
I know the videos you're talking about ... testing the breast, lactation-wise! Fortunately, no little boy (or dog) this time out, so I'm able to post. There were a couple of "Teacher" shorts com to mind ... here's one example (BTW ... very few can render a MILF in a knit dress like Nini !!! :oops: )
Nini
is in Hong Kong right now. She posted a picture of a plate, with french toast ... interesting. Apparently it was a bit too greasy for her her tastes. So ... we
know she eats food!
She also replied to the question, how did you get into erotic 3D. Her answer was a bit on the vague side, but she was somewhat succinct, too! I wonder ... do the
Japanese still carry around those huge manga compilations the size of the old phone-directories? Must be all ipads or iphones these days ...? :unsure:

Attachments

• Meesage 01 (04.05.24).JPG
    Meesage 01 (04.05.24).JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 43
  • HK Breakfast (04.05.24).JPG
    HK Breakfast (04.05.24).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 52
  • LAC_01.JPG
    LAC_01.JPG
    440.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Teacher.JPG
    Teacher.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 63
  • manga-survey.jpg
    manga-survey.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
As an FYI ... I will be incognito tomorrow through the 18th, for a much needed escape. CVXtreme3D and MosMoss will "co-captain" the group in my absence
and should be able to assist you, or answer your questions, as they have been. I also alerted our Mod, lamythefirst, to help them out, if needed (not to worry though, as the posts will arrive on the 13th (the 14th in Singapore), as promised, barring any unseen mishaps. :eek:
I'll still be around the remainder of today. Cheers to you all, and Happy Eclipse! :cool:

Nini reads the forum, she is beautiful, one day I have to meet her 🥰
You and me both!
Well, IF she does read this forum, I'm totally glad we adhere to her 2 Week (minimum) request. I would still like to sit down and have a drink or two with her.
On the downside ... I'd probably either ask her all those annoying question that fans have a tendency to do ... or worse yet, I'd be a drooling fan-boy and say absolutely nothing (YIKES!!). My real question is, does she prefer beer, wine or saki? With beer, I can hold my own (almost camel-like); wine, after the second glass I get sentinmental (notice the word "mental" in there) and start hugging everyone in sight. Saki, on the other hand, is kind of dangerous ... I don't realize I'm drunk, until I am! I don't drink it that often ... but I do have a beautiful set of ceramic drinking glasses ... and maybe a bottle or two (3?) laying around ... just in case. You never know ....? :rolleyes:
I generally think of her as well-dressed, thoughtful, somewhat demure, and very smart ... but, I could be dead wrong, too! :unsure:

Attachments

• Amnesia 01.JPG
    Amnesia 01.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Relax 01.JPG
    Relax 01.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Uh-Oh_01.JPG
    Uh-Oh_01.JPG
    303.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
HAH!! Funny ... I do the exact same thing with Nini's posts :ROFLMAO: ! Don't get me wrong, F95Zone is a great source for finding and discovering stuff. There just doesn't seem to be any feeling of community for most individual groups ... unless you count: bitching, moaning, complaints of new shit being late, complaints of the new shit being shitty, back-biting, insult throwing, begging, more insults, tech-shaming ... with the occasional "thank you".
Did I leave anything out? Not worth it to participate there ... only at your own mental risk, for the most part. The poor Moderators there must have a fairly thick
skin having to monitor things there. Still, they did help us "refugees" in our time of need.
Otherwise, a decent site overall.
It's true, but at least people post even though most of them are bitching and others. At least you can get a little information if you hold on.
Some places only have the content and nothing else

I know the videos you're talking about ... testing the breast, lactation-wise! Fortunately, no little boy (or dog) this time out, so I'm able to post. There were a couple of "Teacher" shorts com to mind ... here's one example (BTW ... very few can render a MILF in a knit dress like Nini !!! :oops: )
Nini
is in Hong Kong right now. She posted a picture of a plate, with french toast ... interesting. Apparently it was a bit too greasy for her her tastes. So ... we
know she eats food!
She also replied to the question, how did you get into erotic 3D. Her answer was a bit on the vague side, but she was somewhat succinct, too! I wonder ... do the
Japanese still carry around those huge manga compilations the size of the old phone-directories? Must be all ipads or iphones these days ...? :unsure:
That answer is not vague, it is really clear, without preambles she said I LOVE MY MANGA.
love that simple and clear

You and me both!
Well, IF she does read this forum, I'm totally glad we adhere to her 2 Week (minimum) request. I would still like to sit down and have a drink or two with her.
On the downside ... I'd probably either ask her all those annoying question that fans have a tendency to do ... or worse yet, I'd be a drooling fan-boy and say absolutely nothing (YIKES!!). My real question is, does she prefer beer, wine or saki? With beer, I can hold my own (almost camel-like); wine, after the second glass I get sentinmental (notice the word "mental" in there) and start hugging everyone in sight. Saki, on the other hand, is kind of dangerous ... I don't realize I'm drunk, until I am! I don't drink it that often ... but I do have a beautiful set of ceramic drinking glasses ... and maybe a bottle or two (3?) laying around ... just in case. You never know ....? :rolleyes:
I generally think of her as well-dressed, thoughtful, somewhat demure, and very smart ... but, I could be dead wrong, too! :unsure:
I would like her to be the designer of Capcom the new RE3 would have been much better
raccon city with her jill would be a dream

Last edited:
It's true, but at least people post even though most of them are bitching and others. At least you can get a little information if you hold on.
Some places only have the content and nothing else
After 8Muses shut down. I'd drink my morning cup-o-joe :coffee: reading the posts on either Wildeer or Jackerman ... I either chuckle to myself, or laugh out load
(I'd even spew coffee out my nose ... ouch!) Holy Crap ... there were so many complaints on how "it's taking to long", etc. Let's not forget the Miro Group! The complaints and insults hurled at that guy (deservedly so) are so effing hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
But you're right ... there are members over there who despite the noise, are always on the mark ... information AND complaint-wise. Good for a laugh at times in the AM. :coffee: 🥱 :coffee:
It makes me happy we follow Nini ... she's very consistent for the most part ... despite bouncing around from project to project, and putting stories on hold. I still hope she still re-does the censored scenes in Business Trip. It would be such a wonderful gift ... HELL, I'll even do the editing for her (oh wait ... I already do ... kond of :rolleyes: )

Back
Top Bottom