Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Incense Game_Final and Incense [Fan-sub]
  • 3D
  • Do you know how long is the game approximately ?
    In my humble opinion ... way too long!
    Well, it's the 25th, and it's sharing time! Again, I would like to thank you all for your patience in observing Nini's 2 week rule (even for those of us who lost a
    week ... somewhere ...? :rolleyes:
    Today's videos are Incence_the HMTL Game, and the "fan-edit", for those like me, who find these games tedious (despite the fact that Penny gets laid A LOT!). Be warned ... both files are large and only on MEGA, 1.8GB and 2.5GB, respectively. :eek:
    Also, I'm adding a small clip that appears to be an excerpt, posted earlier, from Bob's Big Lie ... I certainly wish Nini would render it into a full-blown 20 minute-plus epic, because we've all grown familiar with Bob, and it stands to reason he had his way with Kokomi every which way, if nothing else, to get his "pound of flesh" money's worth out of her (poor Danny!).
    Thanks again to CVXtreme3D for his encouragement! (y)
    MEGA: [D13] Incense Game_Final
    KEY: zGtCJICG4JQv5sUVrYR6ig
    MEGA:
    [D13] Incense Final_V1.1-V1.4 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: fs_OwYXrKOTWJjcqsosxcxmDo08A9GZ7rLAxZk0uFDw
    MediaFire: [D13] Bob's Big Lie_Milk Clip [Sxcerpt]

Attachments

• INC4_01.JPG
      INC4_01.JPG
      131.7 KB · Views: 25
    • INC4_06.JPG
      INC4_06.JPG
      157.5 KB · Views: 36
    • INC4_05.JPG
      INC4_05.JPG
      159.6 KB · Views: 32
    • INC4_04.JPG
      INC4_04.JPG
      155.4 KB · Views: 57
    • INC4_03.JPG
      INC4_03.JPG
      130.8 KB · Views: 31
    • INC4_02.JPG
      INC4_02.JPG
      112.8 KB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    Incense Game_Final and Incense 1-4_Final [Subbed-Esp]
  • 3D
  • Hello friends, it is double release day since I have first of all the Incense game partially translated into Spanish, I say partially since the videos it contains are translated and subtitled into Spanish but the game menus are in English, Secondly, I have for you the complete fan version from start to finish, that is, V1 to V4 of Incense translated and subtitled into Spanish, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do ;)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Incence Game [Partial Subbed]
    Password: 99@++**PlayMe**++@99

Incienso-Game.jpg

Megaupload:
    [D13] Incense_Final V1.1-V1.4 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**HotCP**++@99

Incienso-End.jpg

As always, thank Master Ojisan for his generosity and hard work, saludous amigous :giggle:

Attachments

• How to play?.txt
      How to play?.txt
      2.2 KB · Views: 44
    Great game!Great Nini!By the way ,I have a question : Are these masterpieces voiced by Nini herself ,especially the work voiced in Japanese ?Or these works voiced by AI ?

Great game!Great Nini!By the way ,I have a question : Are these masterpieces voiced by Nini herself ,especially the work voiced in Japanese ?Or these works voiced by AI ?
    Were that was true ... the Ultimate wet-dream! However ....
    I asked her about that once. She said she voiced the characters on her first few videos* (which ones, I have NO clue); after that, she hired VAs in Singapore, but now, mostly over the phone from Japan. I'm personally relieved all of this technology available is being put to worthwhile pursuits! ;)

BT5_01a.jpg

* those wishing to listen to her earliest videos, can fantasize which one is "actually" Nini. I chose to fantasize about Penny, personally!:love:

Last edited:
    In my humble opinion ... way too long!
    Well, it's the 25th, and it's sharing time! Again, I would like to thank you all for your patience in observing Nini's 2 week rule (even for those of us who lost a
    week ... somewhere ...? :rolleyes:
    Today's videos are Incence_the HMTL Game, and the "fan-edit", for those like me, who find these games tedious (despite the fact that Penny gets laid A LOT!). Be warned ... both files are large and only on MEGA, 1.8GB and 2.5GB, respectively. :eek:
    Also, I'm adding a small clip that appears to be an excerpt, posted earlier, from Bob's Big Lie ... I certainly wish Nini would render it into a full-blown 20 minute-plus epic, because we've all grown familiar with Bob, and it stands to reason he had his way with Kokomi every which way, if nothing else, to get his "pound of flesh" money's worth out of her (poor Danny!).
    Thanks again to CVXtreme3D for his encouragement! (y)
    MEGA: [D13] Incense Game_Final
    KEY: zGtCJICG4JQv5sUVrYR6ig
    MEGA: [D13] Incense Final_V1.1-V1.4 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: XGKF7bQHHKSDH9S3qCse1J716bjV0j0WCOZ3AItbEGA
    MediaFire: [D13] Bob's Big Lie_Milk Clip [Sxcerpt]
    Had no problems with neither download. Come on son. Everyone knows that she is getting f'ed. You keep dreaming😂 Time to start the next Saga. 👌👍🏿

Incense 1-3 was building up things pretty well. This 4th episode was bit of a disappointment imo. 😮‍💨
    True .... the ending came out of left field ... kind of. :rolleyes: Still, any chance to see Penny shagged is worth the price of admission! ;)

I still don't understand the ending because his dad was supposed to return until 10 days later, The son whit little dick was unconscious for 10 days until his dad arrived and they made him believe that it had only been a dream??????? :unsure:.........oh really?? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle::coffee::coffee:

I still don't understand the ending because his dad was supposed to return until 10 days later, The son whit little dick was unconscious for 10 days until his dad arrived and they made him believe that it had only been a dream??????? :unsure:.........oh really?? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle::coffee::coffee:
    Ok So who's the slow one.I wish I was Qinghe the smart apprentice tapping that ass whenever he wants. As for moms, she wasn't under a spell judging from what the son is packing the father is not too far behind. She was looking forward to getting that monster dick. That's what you call using the old Jedi mind trick on a supposedly Bright son. PS. Pops was in on it too. He was also watching 😁😀😂😃😄🍆🍆🍆

oguisan,Will there be a Chinese version of this?
    It doesn't look like that's in the works. Only TierA gets the Chinese/English treatment; TierB & TierZ are English only. Nini's Chinese translator was deported out of Singapore during the Covid Pandemic, and has no plans to return. She's been using Google Translate for her Chinese-subs, apparently with mixed results.
    I can only assume it was too difficult for her to make two versions of the game?
    My only answer to that gaping plot-hole, is that the son (beside being incredibly slow-witted) passed out when he returned for the hammer ... then imagined it
    was over a period of days, when in actuality, Penny (Mom) was being fucked by father and son all day and night ... how the Hell should I know? Maybe "QingHe" wasn't having sex with her at all ... "it was all a dream" ... oh, yeah ... except for the Mayor part ...
    Not her best work by a long shot! But Penny looked hot as usual! I think Nini got totally bored with the final chapter and just threw something together.
    PS ... it would've been nice if the Mayor really let the Mom have it ... it should've been a good hour of sex, with every orifice violated ... minimum!

So i finished it, its a shame that both route leads to the same ending for me and like you said the ending was a bit... weird but penny was super hot (++ for the hair i hope she will use it again some day) and the animations is still very good so iam good with the game

Am I the only one thinking that there was a missed opportunity for "Incense" to have an "Incest" route? At least for the pun's sake? :ROFLMAO:
    I'm not entirely sure I would frame it as a "missed opportunity". First and foremost in my mind, is the son was a complete idiot ... no wonder everyone involved was worried about him; he'd probably lose a finger (or worse) if he actually worked on the job with his father. Most importantly, "QingHe" may have been "slow", but the guy had a huge cock (like father, like son}; whether he was "slow" or not, he saw the opportunity to shag Penny (Mom), as soon as the kid left the house (and even while the son was there!) ... not too slow in my book. The kid may have forgot the hammer ... but "QingHe" (and his father) had the right tools, to get the job done right, to "Mom's" satisfaction!
    Did anyone else notice the final response from Mother, in the closing seconds? If you listen carefully, as the story ends and fades to black, you can hear her giggle very slightly. Mom may have been a little "dazed and confused" ... but I think she was a willing co-conspirator; maybe a little reluctant at first, but as soon as she was on the receiving end of two huge dicks ... well, the "Incense" was there for her son's benefit, not hers! Go Mom, go!
    PS ... does this look like a woman who doesn't enjoy her "work"? The Incense was just a convenient rationalization .... ;)

Attachments

• INC-FNL 06.JPG
      INC-FNL 06.JPG
      163.8 KB · Views: 29
    • INC-FNL 05.JPG
      INC-FNL 05.JPG
      153.3 KB · Views: 39
    • INC-FNL 04.JPG
      INC-FNL 04.JPG
      111.5 KB · Views: 35
    • INC-FNL 03.JPG
      INC-FNL 03.JPG
      100.6 KB · Views: 35
    • INC-FNL 02.JPG
      INC-FNL 02.JPG
      124.1 KB · Views: 47
    • INC-FNL 01.JPG
      INC-FNL 01.JPG
      220.8 KB · Views: 47
    Last edited:
    I'm not entirely sure I would frame it as a "missed opportunity". First and foremost in my mind, is the son was a complete idiot ... no wonder everyone involved was worried about him; he'd probably lose a finger (or worse) if he actually worked on the job with his father. Most importantly, "QingHe" may have been "slow", but the guy had a huge cock (like father, like son}; whether he was "slow" or not, he saw the opportunity to shag Penny (Mom), as soon as the kid left the house (and even while the son was there!) ... not too slow in my book. The kid may have forgot the hammer ... but "QingHe" (and his father) had the right tools, to get the job done right, to "Mom's" satisfaction!
    Did anyone else notice the final response from Mother, in the closing second? If you listen carefully, as the story ends and fades to black, you can hear her giggle very slightly. Mom may have been a little "dazed and confused" ... but I think she was a willing co-conspirator; maybe a little reluctant at first, but as soon as she was on the receiving end of two huge dicks ... well, the "Incense" was there for her son's benefit, not hers! Go Mom, go!
    PS ... does this look like a woman who doesn't enjoy her "work"? The Incense was just a convenient rationalization .... ;)
    🤔My thoughts exactly. Thanks for backing me up. Moms giggle was to let us know there will be an Incense chapter 2. The gangbang. Nini, make it happen👌

🤔My thoughts exactly. Thanks for backing me up. Moms giggle was to let us know there will be an Incense chapter 2. The gangbang. Nini, make it happen👌
    I'm somewhat certain that Incense has come to a close, for now at least ... Nini has the Kokomi saga to finish; hopefully, she'll return to Billiards and 5 Colored Rangers. I will say this about our favorite authoress ... she dances to her own Muse, which is fine by me, so who knows what story-line is coming our way? At times
    I think even Nini doesn't know where her stories will come from until she sits at her terminal! :unsure: (Lucky chair!) Let's see where she goes ...
    But, it is possible she may return to Incense sometime down the line ... hopefully NOT in game-form, though.

It will be interesting to see how Kokomi is going to seduce and convens Danny that it is still pure and caste and that Bob does not pierce his ass ;)

KCD5.jpg

Back
    Top Bottom