Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

我確信在接下來的幾個月裡將會有許多熟女被展示出來……活著的、人工智慧真實娃娃……現在已經去世了(?)。總體而言,戀屍癖更具吸引力……但我仍然更喜歡我的伴侶「幹得好」!希望黃色遊俠仍然存在,讓一切保持溫暖和柔軟!
Counter Terrorists V0.1 is the excellent necrophilic's woks, other work like claire and jill, the nini's old work inspired by the game Resident Evil, and subjoin some zonbie, monster and some know RESEV's features, like suspense, horror, and the most important, is the balande betweent violence and sexual desire
, and no blood, when i first view thw Counter Terrorists, actually, I didn't realized that terrorist inserted a knife into policewoman's forehead. :eek::eek::eek:

All things considered...both these are useful and great works in nini's necrophilic style, I wish nini can keep create more works and keep constructing the Counter Terrorists series.

I'm positive there will be MANY MILFs displayed in the months to come ... living, AI Real Dolls ... and now deceased(?). Makes necrophilia just a wee bit more attractive, on the whole ... but I still like my partners a bit more on the "well-done" side! Hopefully, the Yellow Ranger will still be around to keep things on the warm and squishy side!
where is this image from ? it looks amazing !

今天就來跟大家介紹一下我最近看到的好作品,鄰家之妻
從劇情、分鏡和配音來看,我認為都可以稱得上是一部上乘之作。不過製作年份有點早,大概是2017年左右,所以畫質稍顯不盡人意。最近作者好像要重製一個新版本,不過應該不如原版。
我想妮妮也可以拍出劇情類似的長篇作品。你可以推薦給她。
ps:spang可以觀看
View attachment 439982
Master CVXtreme3D create other group, you can post here, thanks for your contribution. 🙏 🙏 🙏
The major page is for talking about nini's work.

I ha
Today I would like to introduce to you a good work I recently saw, The Neighbor's Wife
In terms of plot, storyboarding and dubbing, I think it can be called a superior work. However, the year of production is a bit early, probably around 2017, so the picture quality is slightly unsatisfactory. Recently the author seems to be remaking a new version, but it should not be as good as the original version.
I think nini can also produce a feature-length work with a similar plot. You can recommend it to her.
ps:spang can be watched
View attachment 439982
I have watched it already!! And bro you can post in our second group😉 it's specially made for our sweetest🫡 NiNi's art.

Today I would like to introduce to you a good work I recently saw, The Neighbor's Wife
In terms of plot, storyboarding and dubbing, I think it can be called a superior work. However, the year of production is a bit early, probably around 2017, so the picture quality is slightly unsatisfactory. Recently the author seems to be remaking a new version, but it should not be as good as the original version.
I think nini can also produce a feature-length work with a similar plot. You can recommend it to her.
View attachment 439982
I'm familiar with SumthinDiff .... or whatever he's calling himself these days; Nini has been doing the same type stories for years, so it's a little pointless to ask
her to keep on doing, what she's been doing ... all I can do is cheer her on, as she has a mind of her own.
The above comments are correct though .... CVXtreme3D does have a sister group going here to cover similar types of work, by different artists. Questions are
perfectly fine, but posting other artists works here is not.
Still, those interested, seek the artist out ... maybe post in our other group.

Last edited:
View attachment 439982
I have all the work from this artist. The complete chapters are over an hour long and straight to the action. But we're here for the work of Nini'.

View attachment 439982

Yes friend, this content is welcome in our sister group mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions , The Neighbor's Wife It's a very good story but it's already a bit dated I think it's the best SMD story (y)

Last edited:
WHEW .... I just finished up ....! 😅
FYI: the "reader mode" has been completely updated by me, to include (hopefully) ALL of CVXtreme3D's Spanish-subbed posts of Nini's works!
Whether you speak Spanish or not ... it took a lot of effort on his part to translate her videos (so far) ... thus sharing her NCU with an entirely new group of
fans and viewers, who may have passed her videos by, due to the language barrier!
Congrats to him and his continuing work and dedication! A TRUE, partner-in-crime! (y)
Salut, buddy!

CVXtreme3DX.JPG

CVXtreme3D nice avatar you get there😉
WHEW .... I just finished up ....! 😅
FYI: the "reader mode" has been completely updated by me, to include (hopefully) ALL of CVXtreme3D's Spanish-subbed posts of Nini's works!
Whether you speak Spanish or not ... it took a lot of effort on his part to translate her videos (so far) ... thus sharing her NCU with an entirely new group of
fans and viewers, who may have passed her videos by, due to the language barrier!
Congrats to him and his continuing work and dedication! A TRUE, partner-in-crime! (y)
Salut, buddy!

View attachment 441342

Thank you friends, my beautiful Mai Shiranui needed a renovation so I got to work at Daz Studio to give her a new image :love::love::love:

Mai-Shiranui.jpg

It seems that it did not go unnoticed so it was worth it :giggle:(y)

PS: O'jisan, thank you for the hard work it has taken you to add the Reader Mode option to my publications Bro , thank you very much. 👀👋👋👋

The end of incense is just around the corner. What will this story have in store for us? Perhaps the lady's retarded son will finally realize that Q'inghi does perverse things to his mom? stay tuned :giggle:

Incense End.jpg

Saludous amigous ;)

The end of incense is just around the corner. What will this story have in store for us? Perhaps the lady's retarded son will finally realize that Q'inghi does perverse things to his mom? stay tuned :giggle:

View attachment 443223

Saludous amigous ;)
Looking forward to whatever the story brings us. We will all like it and look ahead to the new stories to come

In other news, Nini made a couple of small announcement: the final episode of Kokomi's Confused Diary is coming to a close. She has finished production on the conclusion, however, she wants to extend Danny & Kokomi's "flirting" scenes, before the release ... knowing Nini, I'll think we'll all be a slight bit happier as she pads the final chapter. I hope Danny "flirts" with Kokomi, REAL HARD!
Also, some small Sachiko renders are pending for her twitter page, but we've been given an advance look. The image Nini released for Sachiko, sharper veterans
will recognize from a year or so ago ... simply titled "Math Teacher" . Back then ... I originally thought it was a picture of Penny with a bit of weight gain, but apparently Sachiko has been with us for more than just recently.
PS (edit) Bummer ... the renders of Sachiko on Twitter are from a previous release ... "sigh" ...
That is all. :coffee:🥱:coffee:

Attachments

• Sachiko 01.png
    Sachiko 01.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • Annouement.JPG
    Annouement.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Annoncement [04.22.24].JPG
    Annoncement [04.22.24].JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 39
  • KCD5 01a.jpg
    KCD5 01a.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Let's see what's happening elsewhere ...
Some new images of Kokomi, maybe in a new story, yet to be rendered ... who knows, maybe she'll wind up in Counter Terrorists?

Attachments

• Kokomi X.JPG
    Kokomi X.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Kokmi_New Look 01.jpg
    Kokmi_New Look 01.jpg
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Kokmi_New Look 02.jpg
    Kokmi_New Look 02.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Kokmi_New Look 03.jpg
    Kokmi_New Look 03.jpg
    870.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Kokmi_New Look 04.jpg
    Kokmi_New Look 04.jpg
    957.1 KB · Views: 37
is there any wiki for all the characters. would like to know if the girl from the businesstrip series is in another as well 😀

is there any wiki for all the characters. would like to know if the girl from the businesstrip series is in another as well 😀
The woman's name in the series is Ikkoku ... but let's face; it's actually Penny, Nini's stalwart heroine, in yet another mesmerizing performance. Penny was practically in every TK17 video, save a few of her earliest videos. After Nini switched over to VAM software, there were some subscribers bitching about Penny being in everything (like that's a bad thing ...?). Nini has since introduced a few new characters since, obvious one is Kokomi and Miyoko from the Fitness series. There are a few others who have appeared in minor roles, too.
Is it me or are girls' butts getting smaller and smaller? :unsure:
Obviously, as with most women, Penny is a well-coifed dresser, and slips into fitting undergarments before she completes her wardrobe! I mean it's Nini we're talking about here; her women are the best-dressed in 3D adult viewing ... she'd NEVER forget sexy undies!

Attachments

• Business Trip 5_01.PNG
    Business Trip 5_01.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
  • Mom 01.PNG
    Mom 01.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • MT01.JPG
    MT01.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 46
  • SE V0.04.1 01.PNG
    SE V0.04.1 01.PNG