Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Business Trip V01-V0.92_Final [Fan.Edit] and Original.Edit
  • 3D
  • Okay then ...
    Business Trip V01-V0.92_Final [Fan.Edit] and the Original.Edit, both combined, remastered ... and complete. Large files ... beware ...
    MEGA: [D13] Business Trip V01.01-V01.09.2_Final [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: aoVkmOCSXQvS4xpD07t-dlKkbFAMqJJrMh6O8ReMW_Q
    MEGA: [D13] Business Trip V01.01-V01.09.2_Final [OG.Edit]
    KEY: zbwUMP1PiB9Df89HUGG3tm6KzmPsc9Qh5LxAm5i9GNY

PS.
    As an added treat, I will be releasing the original Billiards V1 & V2 together in one file later this evening (because they are almost the exact same video),
    in celebration of it's hopeful return to Nini's list of returning stories. Can Volume 3 be coming soon ... who the Hell knows?!?

Last edited:
    [D13] Billiards Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 [Combined.Edit]
  • 3D
  • In honor of Nini finally moving forward with Billiards. I decided to finally release her first 2 installments, back-to-back, in the same file. There is not much
    difference between the two, with maybe an extra 3 minutes so footage inserted into part 2. Basically the same story, told from the Husband's POV and his
    wife's POV in part 2. I will say that Part 2 ends rather abruptly; so I hope the upcoming Part 3 will continue where 2 left off:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V0.1 & V0.2 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: A6fkzY7ADucpc9IiX65DwiHFGXAZm1ey13QfnM0-OG4

Attachments

• Billiards 05a.png
      Billiards 05a.png
      3.7 MB · Views: 34
    • Billiards 07a.jpg
      Billiards 07a.jpg
      474.4 KB · Views: 36
    • Billiards 09.jpg
      Billiards 09.jpg
      354.2 KB · Views: 40
    • Billiards 11a.jpg
      Billiards 11a.jpg
      683.2 KB · Views: 25
    • Billiards 18.JPG
      Billiards 18.JPG
      357.6 KB · Views: 21
    • Billiards 19.JPG
      Billiards 19.JPG
      146 KB · Views: 27
    In honor of Nini finally moving forward with Billiards. I decided to finally release her first 2 installments, back-to-back, in the same file. There is not much
    difference between the two, with maybe an extra 3 minutes so footage inserted into part 2. Basically the same story, told from the Husband's POV and his
    wife's POV in part 2. I will say that Part 2 ends rather abruptly; so I hope the upcoming Part 3 will continue where 2 left off:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V0.1 & V0.2 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: A6fkzY7ADucpc9IiX65DwiHFGXAZm1ey13QfnM0-OG4
    hello ojisan. I'm curious what the difference is between the original version and the fan edit?

Truthfully, I don't remember, as it's been a while since I worked on either. Looking at the file-size, they both clock in at approximately the same running time. It's
    just an 8 second difference, so I assume I mostly adjusted some of the "clunky" dialog, and smoothed out some of the jarring transitions between scenes. I think
    the sex scenes were solid enough, and many of them, that I didn't feel the need to expand them. I zoomed, panned and stablized some of the shots, as Nini was using a lot of "shakey-cam" shots, especially around episode 7 & 8. Both contain the "uncensored" bathroom scene from episode 5, when Nini supplied
    the uncensored clip of Bob's cock. Whichever you chose, either should be a fun viewing experience.

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
      Capture 1.JPG
      181.7 KB · Views: 31
    • Capture 2.JPG
      Capture 2.JPG
      150.7 KB · Views: 30
    Last edited:
    Attention:
    Forgot to mention ... my time in purgatory is at an end ... so requests and all the questions that may need answering regarding Nini's works, are back on
    the table ... assuming you don't mind a few sarcastic, misguided answers ... :sleep:

Attention:
    Forgot to mention ... my time in purgatory is at an end ... so requests and all the questions that may need answering regarding Nini's works, are back on
    the table ... assuming you don't mind a few sarcastic, misguided answers ... :sleep:
    Hi! First of all, I am glad to have found this forum and to be able to enjoy the wonderful work of NINI again, thanks to you. Here my request. Is there any chance you can upload the latest Chapter of "Incense" individually? Or alternatively, the full version on another server other than Mega?

Hi! First of all, I am glad to have found this forum and to be able to enjoy the wonderful work of NINI again, thanks to you. Here my request. Is there any chance you can upload the latest Chapter of "Incense" individually? Or alternatively, the full version on another server other than Mega?
    I would just download the Game. There are instruction on how to watch each video clip individually, as they have all been released as the Game only. I had to
    dig through the files to put together the "video" format ... but either through the game of the video, they all end up with the same conclusion.
    I hope she stops making these boring HTML Games ... on top of it all, they don't work well with different browsers. Insult AND injury!

Okay then ...
    Business Trip V01-V0.92_Final [Fan.Edit] and the Original.Edit, both combined, remastered ... and complete. Large files ... beware ...

PS.
    As an added treat, I will be releasing the original Billiards V1 & V2 together in one file later this evening (because they are almost the exact same video),
    in celebration of it's hopeful return to Nini's list of returning stories. Can Volume 3 be coming soon ... who the Hell knows?!?
    Can i request you do this in mediafire? Please..

Unfortunately, MEGA is the only fileshare service I've found that I can password-protect the files. MediaFire is rather "sketchy" in that I password protect a file there, only to have over 1,000+ downloads the following morning after I post. I should be "flattered", but I'm not stupid enough to believe that over a thousand fans visit this site daily just to get a password. I already have a somewhat useless PixelDrain account, plus a somewhat useless MediaFire account ... that added onto my Patreon accounts ... well, let's just say I'm not in the habit of spending money like there's no tomorrow. This is a hobby, not a business.
    I'm just here to share Nini's work to members of this group who are fans too ... not fill the appetites of people who don't care one way or the other about her work. What happens to these files after we share here, is up to the individuals who download them ... hopefully, they share for "free" and try not to make a buck
    off of our efforts here.
    PS. After a couple months or more, minimum ... I may share on other services.
    Apologies.

What do I expect from Billard? unlike Chief O'jisan who hopes the story continues from where it left off in the second chapter, I hope, just as I think most of the troops, that Nini reveals to us what was happening behind the back door of Danny's bar (The other Danny :whistle:) What were the rascals Hisako and Danny doing behind that door? :unsure: In addition to knowing how Danny taught Hisako how to use his stick... hem!... hem!... 🤫 the pool cue and how she surrendered to the base instincts of her husband's friend, or at least that's what the dear lady left to the imagination in chapters 1 and 2 or not? :unsure:

Billards-OMG.jpg

The image says it all, what were Danny and Hisako doing in that alley at the back of the bar with the door closed? What are Hisako's hands holding? What is Danny doing shirtless and stuck behind Hisako? Or could it be that I have a very dirty mind? :unsure:

What do I expect from Billard? unlike Chief O'jisan who hopes the story continues from where it left off in the second chapter, I hope, just as I think most of the troops, that Nini reveals to us what was happening behind the back door of Danny's bar (The other Danny :whistle:) What were the rascals Hisako and Danny doing behind that door? :unsure: In addition to knowing how Danny taught Hisako how to use his stick... hem!... hem!... 🤫 the pool cue and how she surrendered to the base instincts of her husband's friend, or at least that's what the dear lady left to the imagination in chapters 1 and 2 or not? :unsure:

View attachment 466459

The image says it all, what were Danny and Hisako doing in that alley at the back of the bar with the door closed? What are Hisako's hands holding? What is Danny doing shirtless and stuck behind Hisako? Or could it be that I have a very dirty mind? :unsure:
    No ... that image doesn't "say it all" ... but hopefully, the next episode will. That particular shot is way after the "billiard lesson". I would like Nini to start off
    where Ep. 2 ends/. Danny makes a overt pass at Hisako's backside ... what transpires following that flirtation? Does she play hard to get, or do they do it on/against the table, while hubby is fast asleep? Whatever happens after that moment, will lead to everything else that follows ... including "alleyway" mechanics.
    Now That, is where I want Nini to pick up the story.
    Capture.JPG

Last edited:
    Okay then ...

PS.
    can you upload mediafire? because mega is too big, i can't download it

So far, Nini has only mentioned Billiards; she hasn't chimed in on anything else, with the exception of her "Zombie Cop" opus. So we're all just in a holding
    pattern until her next announcement. I'll let know if she mentions anything ... all we have is KCD V6 on the 12th, so far. 🥱

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom