Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

So far, Nini has only mentioned Billiards; she hasn't chimed in on anything else, with the exception of her "Zombie Cop" opus. So we're all just in a holding
pattern until her next announcement. I'll let know if she mentions anything ... all we have is KCD V6 on the 12th, so far. 🥱

Last edited:
So far, Nini has only mentioned Billiards; she hasn't chimed in on anything else, with the exception of her "Zombie Cop" opus. So we're all just in a holding
pattern until her next announcement. I'll left know if she mentions anything ... all we have is KCD V6 on the 12th, so far. 🥱
12! It's a memorable day. Let's not forget the most precious!♥️

Hmmm
Truthfully, I don't remember, as it's been a while since I worked on either. Looking at the file-size, they both clock in at approximately the same running time. It's
just an 8 second difference, so I assume I mostly adjusted some of the "clunky" dialog, and smoothed out some of the jarring transitions between scenes. I think
the sex scenes were solid enough, and many enough, that I didn't feel the need to expand them. I probably zoomed, panned and stablized some of the shots, as Nini was using a lot of "shakey-cam" shots, especially around episode 7 & 8. Both contain the "uncensored" bathroom scene from episode 5, when Nini supplied Xxx
the uncensored clip of Bob's cock. Whichever you chose, either should be a fun viewing experience

No ... that image doesn't "say it all" ... but hopefully, the next episode will. That particular shot is way after the "billiard lesson". I would like Nini to start off
where Ep. 2 ends/. Danny makes a overt pass at Hisako's backside ... what transpires following that flirtation? Does she play hard to get, or do they do it on/against the table, while hubby is fast asleep? Whatever happens after that moment, will lead to everything else that follows ... including "alleyway" mechanics.
Now That, is where I want Nini to pick up the story.
View attachment 466651
You know Nini can flash back 10 minutes ago and show what Danny and Hisako are doing, as if we don't know already🤔 Then continue on when they're almost caught again🤗. Just Sayin'

Hmmm

You know Nini can flash back 10 minutes ago and show what Danny and Hisako are doing, as if we don't know already🤔 Then continue on when they're almost caught again🤗. Just Sayin'
I always think the seduction scenes are a lot more "sexy" than the actually fucking; it's the tête-à-tête between the characters that make the sex scene hotter. The mechanics of sex it great, especially as Nini renders it, but the first three "bases" are just as much fun ... it's all about the journey AND the chase ... then unleash
the hounds of war.

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy but is there anyway you guys could do gofile or MediaFire too? mega is too slow for me xd

I don't want to be that guy but is there anyway you guys could do gofile or MediaFire too? mega is too slow for me xd
If you happen to download it by browser I recommend downloading MEGA app on pc or mobile because browser has download speed limit but the apps doesn't although is still has 5gb quota

Kokomi's Confused Diary V5.0 [OG] New
  • 3D
  • Could you please upload the new part 5 only please, I'll really appreciate your help bro! 🙏
    I'm not in the habit of breaking down already completed files, and I don't plan to do this very often, if at all.
    Here you go:
    MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.5 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: dX_dSNFHz4EdH3N15X_cdsba_vnaPDjgohdqH0xa92A
    KCDV5_01.jpg

Does anyone have the passwords to the old Twitter videos, because in my country there is no way to buy online🥲

Clips and Bits [Fan Edit] New
  • 3D
  • Does anyone have the passwords to the old Twitter videos, because in my country there is no way to buy online🥲
    Well, I'm not sure which "twitter" video you're talking about, but I just re-mastered this one ... it has the Nini approved opening. Hope this is what you're
    looking for ...? There may be another, though ... :unsure:
    MEGA: [D13] Clips and Bits [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: kci2kOexCybmRFwuKBbIt0A_tms-HGIup2da4J_224A

Attachments

• C&B_01.JPG
      C&B_01.JPG
      128.7 KB · Views: 3
    • C&B_02.JPG
      C&B_02.JPG
      134.4 KB · Views: 2
    • C&B_03.JPG
      C&B_03.JPG
      91.5 KB · Views: 2
    • C&B_04.JPG
      C&B_04.JPG
      153.6 KB · Views: 3
    • C&B_05.JPG
      C&B_05.JPG
      143.3 KB · Views: 2
    • C&B_06.JPG
      C&B_06.JPG
      149 KB · Views: 1
    The Cutting Room Floor_Redux] New
  • 3D
  • I noticed in my fervor to remove certain videos for remastering, I forgot to put back up a couple. This may be one: a compilation of shorts and tests Nini put out
    as she was still practicing with her new VAM software. I released this particular one back in January, but I'm unable to locate it. Some of you have probably seen it
    already, but some of the newer members have not. There are some repeats from the post I just added. None of these were ever released as "official" videos, so no
    completed sex scenes. :cautious: Simply titled: The Cutting Room Floor_Redux ...
    MEGA: [D13] The Cutting Room Floor_Redux [Fan.Edit}
    KEY: 73bK19-6k7LIl_d3R44p0qugWxL8pl5PKS6q0CdVUHg

Attachments

• CRF_01.JPG
      CRF_01.JPG
      138.2 KB · Views: 3
    • CRF_02.JPG
      CRF_02.JPG
      116.6 KB · Views: 7
    • CRF_03.JPG
      CRF_03.JPG
      159.5 KB · Views: 4
    • CRF_04.JPG
      CRF_04.JPG
      136.6 KB · Views: 1
    • CRF_05.JPG
      CRF_05.JPG
      167.6 KB · Views: 1
    • CRF_06.JPG
      CRF_06.JPG
      198.8 KB · Views: 3
    These scenes were never included in Billiards, At that time I thought the plot was going to be about how the beautiful Penny (Hisako) lost in the game and how she was going to pay with her big ass card, I hope this new delivery the great lady surprises us again ;):giggle:

crf_02-jpg.472969
    Billards-NInc.jpg

Well, I'm not sure which "twitter" video you're talking about, but I just re-mastered this one ... it has the Nini approved opening. Hope this is what you're
    looking for ...? There may be another, though ... :unsure:
    MEGA: [D13] Clips and Bits [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: kci2kOexCybmRFwuKBbIt0A_tms-HGIup2da4J_224A
    I was referring to the mediafire downloads of O'jisan post 1,307 in page 66

None of my MediaFire files are password protected; just download and it should open. Next time you're looking for a specific post, PLEASE link the particular post so it's easier for me to know what you're seeking. I waste a lot of time with "vague" requests. It makes things SOOOOO much easier for me.

These scenes were never included in Billiards, At that time I thought the plot was going to be about how the beautiful Penny (Hisako) lost in the game and how she was going to pay with her big ass card, I hope this new delivery the great lady surprises us again ;):giggle:

crf_02-jpg.472969
    View attachment 473804
    I did like the original concept for Billiards; a couple at a pool-hall ... the BF passes out from too much drink ... the incessant desire of the female to "win" the
    game, regardless of her losing streak ... even the warning from the "pool-hustler", telling her to quit as the stakes get higher ... it adds up to high-drama as the
    female loses all sense of self-worth, just so she doesn't lose the game; and with each loss, the losing stakes get higher and higher. It could have easily been wrapped up in one or two episodes. Oh well ... let's wait and see what Nini has in store for us.
    At least she kept Penny in the story.

Last edited:
    None of my MediaFire files are password protected; just download and it should open. Next time you're looking for a specific post, PLEASE link the particular post so it's easier for me to know what you're seeking. I waste a lot of time with "vague" requests. It makes things SOOOOO much easier for me.
    is this
    They are for purchase but in my country that does not exist that is why I ask

Back
    Top Bottom