Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Don't search it brother because you may get only V1-2 or may be V3. When I searched on Spankbang I saw the video and it was not complete. So, why don't you enjoy the videos here and don't put pressure on finding it because you won't be able to.

SO JUST ENJOY THE VIDEO HERE!!!! APPRECIATE THE ARTIST(NiNi)!!!! THANK O'jisan FOR CREATING THE NEW HOME!!!! HAVE FRIENDS HERE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES!!! AND ENJOY!!!!

Supporting Education definitely falls into the "shota" category, no question about it. Bad choice of models and theme on Nini's part. What makes it worse and
definitely puts the nail in the coffin, is the opening group photo shot, with Ms. Zhang and the class. Definitely elementary school kids ... AGAIN, she would've been better served using "high-school" models. Nini was a creature of habit, and she used the same male model in a lot of her stories (ie: Teach, A Visit To Auntie's* ... etc.). Too bad, huh? It's just not allowed here, and I'm good with that. I know that Shota Manga is a "thing" in Japan, but it really shouldn't be.
*(which is why those titles won't be posted, either.)

Last edited:
[D13] Doomed Love [Fan.Edit]
  • 3D
  • Well, this one passed the litmus-test. Wonders never cease ... with a tip-o-tha-hat to lamythefirst! Doomed Love, for your viewing pleasure
    MEGA: [D13] Doomed Love (MMXXI-V1.01-V2.03) [Fan-Edit])
    KEY: UjeVvhOhkorzRcsQ_OTucnmQXO8MPaR3cJXSOy_i8EU

Attachments

• Capture 23.JPG
      Capture 23.JPG
      160.4 KB · Views: 55
    • DL Penny 02.JPG
      DL Penny 02.JPG
      290.9 KB · Views: 55
    • DL Penny 03.JPG
      DL Penny 03.JPG
      286.3 KB · Views: 59
    • DL Penny 05.JPG
      DL Penny 05.JPG
      294.4 KB · Views: 52
    • DL Penny 06.JPG
      DL Penny 06.JPG
      349.6 KB · Views: 71
    • DL Penny 07.JPG
      DL Penny 07.JPG
      344.1 KB · Views: 61
    Last edited:
    What good news :D, I wonder if the troops would like this gem to be translated into Spanish? :unsure:
    I don't see why not. I'm sure those who have Spanish as a first language would love it! Subtitle placement might be tricky, but I believe you could do it. (y)
    Wish this one ever gets a sequel, or an in deepth after story of what happened but oh well. Still, a good one.
    Yeah ... a sequel would be nice. There are more than just a few unanswered lingering question left over. I don't recall if I've asked Nini about this or not ... :unsure:

Last edited:
    Sadly now a days skinny/short/teen, skinny,short/man or skinny/short/oldman will b branded as shota even chars age is above 20 it's getting worst. I remember when I sign up for 8muse shit i got banned for giving like for post i couldn't login or view the website for few months after few days had to clear my browser to logout from 8muse site then only I was able to get back to 8muse n it died after few weeks

Sadly now a days skinny/short/teen, skinny,short/man or skinny/short/oldman will b branded as shota even chars age is above 20 it's getting worst. I remember when I sign up for 8muse shit i got banned for giving like for post i couldn't login or view the website for few months after few days had to clear my browser to logout from 8muse site then only I was able to get back to 8muse n it died after few weeks
    There must be some kind of "review board", or maybe sites are constantly under the scrutiny of the "powers-that-be" ...? Not being part of those ultimately in charge, I assume they have to careful, lest what happened to 8Muses, happens here. Except for "children", I imagine as long as the characters in question "look" their age", things are fine to post .... the grandfather in Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret looks like a feeble old fart; I mean the dude's tiny ... so we're good here.
    We just need to be respectful of the new standards these days, then move forward accordingly. Let's face it ... no one wants to get "banished" :eek: ; am I right?
    While I'm at it, there is the occasional undercurrent by a few, that Nini doesn't release enough content. (of course, once a week would be AWESOME :love:) I just read a comment over at F95Zone, regarding the animator WildDeer:

"I think some creators like <insert name here> are banking on the technicality that platforms like Patreon only let people 'pledge' their support and you have the supporters 'hoping' that they get something out of it, but are too blind to even see that they might just be taken for a fool."

I think we're quite lucky here, as Nini does release new material once, maybe twice a month. We're pretty lucky in that respect. She changes her mind quite often, and basically follows her own Muse; but she doesn't leave us hanging for months on end. Might not agree with her decisions all the time, myself included,
    but she always keeps us guessing and sometimes pleasantly surprised ... and thank God, she doesn't release 10-20 clips all the time! (y)

There must be some kind of "review board", or maybe sites are constantly under the scrutiny of the "powers-that-be" ...? Not being part of those ultimately in charge, I assume they have to careful, lest what happened to 8Muses, happens here. Except for "children", I imagine as long as the characters in question "look" their age", things are fine to post .... the grandfather in Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret looks like a feeble old fart; I mean the dude's tiny ... so we're good here.
    We just need to be respectful of the new standards these days, then move forward accordingly. Let's face it ... no one wants to get "banished" :eek: ; am I right?
    While I'm at it, there is the occasional undercurrent by a few, that Nini doesn't release enough content. (of course, once a week would be AWESOME :love:) I just read a comment over at F95Zone, regarding the animator WildDeer:

"I think some creators like <insert name here> are banking on the technicality that platforms like Patreon only let people 'pledge' their support and you have the supporters 'hoping' that they get something out of it, but are too blind to even see that they might just be taken for a fool."

I think we're quite lucky here, as Nini does release new material once, maybe twice a month. We're pretty lucky in that respect. She changes her mind quite often, and basically follows her own Muse; but she doesn't leave us hanging for months on end. Might not agree with her decisions all the time, myself included,
    but she always keeps us guessing and sometimes pleasantly surprised ... and thank God, she doesn't release 10-20 clips all the time! (y)
    When I registered at 8muse for 1st time gave like to ur post after few mins I got blocked or banned. Since I was new I had no idea what should I do or how to fix so i waited for month n send mail to fix no response at all. Later had to clean up my browser after dat I was able to view 8muse forum back but website was already gone after few days. Here i mostly stay quiet to not get banned. I will say is 😁 NiNi is best C creates best female chars n story I don't have any issue with male chars even it's black/white or short/tall I really enjoyed her works except gore stuff's like banging dead body 😅 or puppet. I hope C keep on creating great contents

I don't see why not. I'm sure those who have Spanish as a first language would love it! Subtitle placement might be tricky, but I believe you could do it. (y)
    Yes, it would be a great challenge since the subtitles are everywhere, but I don't see that the troops are interested, I don't see her comments for or against :unsure:, O'jisan and Moss do not count as troops haha! :ROFLMAO: they are generals here :giggle:

this scene makes my blood boil :p:

Doomed-Love.jpg

Totally willing to give in to lust after having heard and seen the boy having sex with the grandfather's daughter-in-law :p:love::devilish:

PS: Do you remember the phrase: a picture says a thousand words? :unsure: Only Nini has that magic and the best thing is that she captures it on video (y)

When I registered at 8muse for 1st time gave like to ur post after few mins I got blocked or banned. Since I was new I had no idea what should I do or how to fix so i waited for month n send mail to fix no response at all. Later had to clean up my browser after dat I was able to view 8muse forum back but website was already gone after few days. Here i mostly stay quiet to not get banned. I will say is 😁 NiNi is best C creates best female chars n story I don't have any issue with male chars even it's black/white or short/tall I really enjoyed her works except gore stuff's like banging dead body 😅 or puppet. I hope C keep on creating great contents
    Agreed ... I'm not at all into the "guro" type of story, or "necrophilia" (I mean where's the fun in THAT?). Fortunately, Nini is aware of the "shota" problem and has steered clear for the foreseeable future. She's corrected the size of her younger males ... no change to her females, thank goodness. 😅
    No need to lurk either; for the most part, this is a "safe" place for her followers ... so feel free to join in; just avoid "explicit" discussions concerning "shota" material, as we've moved on from that. (y)

Yes, it would be a great challenge since the subtitles are everywhere, but I don't see that the troops are interested, I don't see her comments for or against :unsure:, O'jisan and Moss do not count as troops haha! :ROFLMAO: they are generals here :giggle:

View attachment 204994

Totally willing to give in to lust after having heard and seen the boy having sex with the grandfather's daughter-in-law :p:love::devilish:

PS: Do you remember the phrase: a picture says a thousand words? :unsure: Only Nini has that magic and the best thing is that she captures it on video (y)
    Luckily english is most understand by alot of people but I imagine seeing if I'm seeing the subtitles or even the dub in my own language it would definitely make it more hotter 😋

View attachment 204994

YES! That is the hottest scene in the story ... best butt/bun-job ever ... and NO penetration either. Nini really has an unbridled sense of eroticism! Starting
    with the communal-shower scene, the teasing, the masturbation, followed by the bun-humping and the sweat ... considering it was all accomplished with
    TK17 software ... this is hands-down, one of Nini's best scenes ever! :love: I'm thankful lamythefirst gave the approval to post this. (y)

Attachments

• DL_09.JPG
      DL_09.JPG
      127.8 KB · Views: 63
    • DL_08.JPG
      DL_08.JPG
      104.2 KB · Views: 54
    • DL_07.JPG
      DL_07.JPG
      115.6 KB · Views: 51
    • DL_06.JPG
      DL_06.JPG
      116 KB · Views: 54
    • DL_04.JPG
      DL_04.JPG
      112.4 KB · Views: 54
    • DL_03.JPG
      DL_03.JPG
      180.7 KB · Views: 54
    • DL_02.JPG
      DL_02.JPG
      140.1 KB · Views: 67
    • DL_01.JPG
      DL_01.JPG
      125.2 KB · Views: 93
    • DL_00c.JPG
      DL_00c.JPG
      134.6 KB · Views: 57
    • DL_00b.JPG
      DL_00b.JPG
      96.3 KB · Views: 52
    • DL_00a.JPG
      DL_00a.JPG
      100.6 KB · Views: 65
    • DL_00.JPG
      DL_00.JPG
      134 KB · Views: 64
    What I wouldn't give for Nini to now do that scene with penetration once Penny agreed to have sex with the guy after they fucked her in the basement of doom cut to, see you at night in the bathrooms to continue sinking in lust with you o_O

It's a shame that TK17 has been left behind, Nini achieved great textures, environments, lights, etc. in that complicated software :cry:

PS: and that is just one of the scenes that come to mind at this moment, I think I would add many more :love:

What I wouldn't give for Nini to now do that scene with penetration once Penny agreed to have sex with the guy after they fucked her in the basement of doom cut to, see you at night in the bathrooms to continue sinking in lust with you o_O

It's a shame that TK17 has been left behind, Nini achieved great textures, environments, lights, etc. in that complicated software :cry:

PS: and that is just one of the scenes that come to mind at this moment, I think I would add many more :love:
    Which is another reason Nini should do a Part 2. A lot of unanswered questions, one; plus, if the sex continued with the twerp, how would Penny react discovering her husband's demise due to foul-play? Could she get out of there alive, or be held prisoner in that Basement lair?
    Of course, the sex too would be awesome ... but would Nini pull off a second part? She's made it clear she doesn't like viewing her early works ... "painful", as
    she puts it. Still, the story itself is pretty solid. I hate asking her more questions ... I must be a nuisance at times with all my annoying queries ... :rolleyes:
    PS. Of course ... I will humbly ask. 'Tis my job afterall ... ;)

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom