Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're the first member to ask for a Chinese (google-translate) version. I'll post 5CR-V0.2 for you. I'm assuming you'd like V0.3 when I release on the 10th then? Would you also like a compilation version of V0.1-V0.3 ....? I'll post one anyway; also, Kokomi's two stories are English only***, as they are on Tier-B, which doesn't have Chinese versions ... only English, BTW.Thank you. Do you have the same Chinese version as V1?


I am Sorry ... missed your question. Yes, Nini did make a few clips of an early WIP version of Tentacle Hell, completely different to her current Urban Tales version. I can post it without the prologue scene, which she added on much later. It was never a "finished" work, so to speak; it was more or less an experiment, testing out the limits of what she could accomplish with her "new" VAM software, at the time. Don't be too disappointed, as it's mostly clips I edited together. There was originally no sound in most of the clips ... it's pretty much my approximation of what I thought she might be trying to put together ... "late night TV horror movie.">told to freely ask questions
>asked questions
>didn't get any answer
>![]()


Agreed ... the situation is being monitored.Please no more arguments or the mod will be here cause of out of topic.Lets just get back to enjoy big momymilker shall we![]()



here they goCan you re-upload both of these?
I'll see what I can do ... I put together a VAM list a few months back and posted it here ... only good through Sept. 23 tho' ... I'll update it first. I have a couple of pre-Vam lists, but they're pretty convoluted at best ... some are missing titles, while some are mixed up with their catalog numbers. Give me a little time for both.O'jisama Can I please have the pre-Vam and post-Vam list?![]()



Pretty much ... she has a lot of work to complete ( A LOT!! ) before she can tackle a Part 2 of Doomed Love.it's me? or Nini's English I don't understandI always have doubts
said yes? or did she say no?
![]()

