Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Hi!
Does anyone know what happened whit this work (The Old House)? Is there a sequel?
(Sorry if this has already been talked about and sorry for my bad english).
I just realized that I haven't posted it yet. Give me the evening; when I finish, I'll post it .... :eek:

Not that I mind the discussions about VAM and clothing techniques (I'm guilty myself), but let's keep it to a minimum, or just DM each other; OR make a group
concerning this topic ... as I'm sure it could be a great place to share and exchange ideas. Commenting on Penny or Kokomi's clothing (or lack thereof), is one
thing ... but software minutia ... not so much.
We;re just getting a bit off-topic ... let's stay focused, before the Mod-Squad shows up ....
Cool

DAMMIT!! I did change it and tested it, but for some reason, it defaulted to the Dairy Queen!
Starting from scratch this time ... third time's the charm? :whistle:
MEGA: [D13] Shadows [Edit]
KEY: X2QTsimUICuNDICYX-AwglgitLDXKRMOzoPnpNzBWaI
I don't get paid enough for this shit ... uh ... oh yeah ... that's right ... o_O
PS. Thanks for the multiple "heads-up!" (y)
This is one of my favorites. I remember that there were other scenes or movie (snippets) that contained shadow play kind of scenes or where the viewer didn't see what was happening but could only read and hear it. If I am not mistaken it was something around a wife which was fighting with her husband (I believe). Does this ring a bell?

This is one of my favorites. I remember that there were other scenes or movie (snippets) that contained shadow play kind of scenes or where the viewer didn't see what was happening but could only read and hear it. If I am not mistaken it was something around a wife which was fighting with her husband (I believe). Does this ring a bell?
There is a version of Mistress that uses it for all the sex scenes. There was such a backlash from Patreon, that Nini went back in and did "standard" sex scenes without the curtain. Let's face it ... people want to see explicit sex. I thought it was an interesting experiment, but the majority on Patreon wanted their "pound of
flesh", so to speak, so she changed it. Both versions exist.
Nini, also uses the "door ajar" peeping technique at times, like in Supporting Education, where husband and wife have sex, with the kid watching through the cracked open door; Penny complains when the husband can't "perform" .... part of the kid's nefarious plan. She even used beer bottles as a screen in Tribal.
I can't think of a shadow-play scene where husband and wife argue, though ... not enough coffee in my defense ... :coffee: 😵‍💫 :coffee:

Attachments

• Mistress 01.PNG
    Mistress 01.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • SE 00.JPG
    SE 00.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
There is a version of Mistress that uses it for all the sex scenes. There was such a backlash from Patreon, that Nini went back in and did "standard" sex scenes without the curtain. Let's face it ... people want to see explicit sex. I thought it was an interesting experiment, but the majority on Patreon wanted their "pound of
flesh", so to speak, so she changed it. Both versions exist.
Nini, also uses the "door ajar" peeping technique at times, like in Supporting Education, where husband and wife have sex, with the kid watching through the cracked open door; Penny complains when the husband can't "perform" .... part of the kid's nefarious plan. She even used beer bottles as a screen in Tribal.
Yeah ... often just the imagination or not seeing the "pounding of flesh" could be way more exciting. However, I believe it was an apartment scene if I remeber correctly. Maybe it was not her but another artist ...

I shared The Old House with the Mods for review first. There is a part in the rules about "IRL Bestiality" (?) not being permitted. I just want to make sure it's
OK with the "higher ups" ... even though 3D images seem to be okay with this site. I will post after approval (hopefully).

Last edited:
Really,I wanted watch kokomi confused diary v5 and kokomi and grandpa next scene videos
Yea ... no word yet from Nini concerning Kokomi in either story line. I think we ALL want to to see her get truly "shagged" .... maybe a gangbang during the
"Brother Challenge" ...? Bob told Danny that the challenge "failed" ... whatever THAT means. Hopefully, we'll find out when the episode is released ...?

Really putting all hopes on that brother's challenge.. Eager to know how kokomi end up like that... And that trick master bob he is a devil surely knows how to deceive a innocent housewife ..😈

Really putting all hopes on that brother's challenge.. Eager to know how kokomi end up like that... And that trick master bob he is a devil surely knows how to deceive a innocent housewife ..😈
I think in this case, Kokomi was being practical ... her father-in-law just collapsed, the rent on her dance studio was due, Danny was out of country (where the
Hell was her husband during all this?) ... plus, the money seemed easy (as Bob mansplained to her) ... and maybe ... just maybe ... she was a little horny, since Grandpa was out of service, and poor Danny ... out of town.
Did she resist? What's on the tape? Inquiring minds (and Danny) need-to-know! :unsure:
PS. Surprised to see Danny has a CRT Monitor ... maybe he's into retro video-games?

Attachments

• KCD4_06a.jpg
    KCD4_06a.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 48
  • KCD4_07.JPG
    KCD4_07.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
The Old House [edit]
  • 3D
  • OKAY!! Just got the OKI-DOKEY from lamythefirst, that bestiality is copacetic with the site! So I present The Old House (wasn't that a PBS show?) for your entertainment. I also plan to post Mistress_Shadow Play version later this afternoon ... for those with "imagination". 🤪
    Imagination 1.gif

MEGA: [D13] The Old House [Edit]
    KEY: IqKeMO3ljp7xIY2cdxFq4FEAACZtAAJd8lAEfMue8Tg

Last edited:
    OKAY!! Just got the OKI-DOKEY from lamythefirst, that bestiality is copacetic with the site! So I present The Old House (wasn't that a PBS show?) for your entertainment. I also plan to post Mistress_Shadow Play version later this afternoon ... for those with "imagination".
    View attachment 377887
    YESSSS 🙏 🙏 Thank and bless you.

They should share all the material they have, and not wait for someone to ask them if they know such a work or things like that. thank you anyway. :)

They should share all the material they have, and not wait for someone to ask them if they know such a work or things like that. thank you anyway. :)
    Who is "they"? We're not mind-readers here. Most of what we can post, has been posted already, with few exceptions. If we've overlooked a title, we're fairly quick to respond. We do our best here. If you want things done differently ... create your own group.

PS. Thanks for the back-handed "thank you" ... 😒

Who is "they"? We're not mind-readers here. Most of what we can post, has been posted already, with few exceptions. If we've overlooked a title, we're fairly quick to respond. We do our best here. If you want things done differently ... create your own group.

PS. Thanks for the back-handed "thank you" ... 😒
    I second that motion💪

Really,I wanted watch kokomi confused diary v4 and kokomi and grandph athis video

Yea ... no word yet from Nini concerning Kokomi in either story line. I think we ALL want to to see her get truly "shagged" .... maybe a gangbang during the
    "Brother Challenge" ...? Bob told Danny that the challenge "failed" ... whatever THAT means. Hopefully, we'll find out when the episode is released ...?
    Bro,Thankful for your reply and information,so,I am waiting kokomi❤️

Yeah,
    OKAY!! Just got the OKI-DOKEY from lamythefirst, that bestiality is copacetic with the site! So I present The Old House (wasn't that a PBS show?) for your entertainment. I also plan to post Mistress_Shadow Play version later this afternoon ... for those with "imagination". 🤪
    View attachment 377887
    Yeah,Yeah,Oki Doki 😊

Back
    Top Bottom