Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Still have about 16 hrs to go. The 2 week rule is ironclad. You don't like it ... find another site or group. Anyone trying to circumvent that rule will have those links deleted. One warning ... the following violations will be reported to Admin, and possibly being permanently banned.
READ the RULES!!

PS. "Pretty please" .... ;)

Last edited:
Remember, Nini said that after Kokomi's story(s) is wrapped up, she's supposed to return to Billiards and maybe 5 Colored Rangers. Hopefully, she'll stick to her
word. There are a lot of directions she go in ... let's just hope it's something original, that we all like. I'd like to see her do another (step) mother & son story; she was very good with those in the past, plus, now she has all the redesigned teen males to work with.
I would LOVE for her to do more mother & son stories, in my opinion they are absolutely her best work. Whether it's the son corrupting the mother, or the mother using the son (like what's implied in "magic stick" or what happens in "Teach") I think they are so exciting! o_O And definitely an inspiration for me as an artist.

I think Nini should do one with the huge-breasted incarnation of Penny as a mother, and one of the new "AI-friendly" males as her son, getting into all sorts of lewd hijinks!

I would LOVE for her to do more mother & son stories, in my opinion they are absolutely her best work. Whether it's the son corrupting the mother, or the mother using the son (like what's implied in "magic stick" or what happens in "Teach") I think they are so exciting! o_O And definitely an inspiration for me as an artist.

I think Nini should do one with the huge-breasted incarnation of Penny as a mother, and one of the new "AI-friendly" males as her son, getting into all sorts of lewd hijinks!
Time will tell what direction she will go. Whichever way she chooses, we will still be hungry for more. So the saga goes on.

The clothes found on VAM are generally for skinny models with no boobs and flat butts, the problem is when you make her look like a milf with generous tits and abundant butt that's when the clothes just explode, Of 100% of the clothes that I have downloaded for my models, only 10% can be used on my models by adjusting the tightness a little on the skin, I have seen several tutorials on this problem but most, if not all, use standard (skinny) models as an example, I don't lose hope that there is a good tutorial out there that has a solution for this.

PS: I agree with O'jisan, Nini is the best at this without a doubt (y)
Is Virt A Mate clothes modding same as koikatsu?, are they done on blender?,
If yes, do you happen to know anyone who streams while modding?( I would like to learn )

Is Virt A Mate clothes modding same as koikatsu?, are they done on blender?,
If yes, do you happen to know anyone who streams while modding?( I would like to learn )
Yes, they are made and modified in Blender and yes, there are people who broadcast live while doing this type of work, you just have to search on YouTube or VAM-Hub (y)

PS: I do not know what it is Koikatsu :unsure:

Yes, they are made and modified in Blender and yes, there are people who broadcast live while doing this type of work, you just have to search on YouTube or VAM-Hub (y)

PS: I do not know what it is Koikatsu :unsure:
Appreciate that buddy,
And, bruh, how come you dont know what Koikatsu is?, you must have seen them.
A good example: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/112332333

Its also like VAM but more 2d like, and requires less PC specs for basic things. Its a Game,Character maker, Accessories, H-scenes can also be made.

I prefer VAM because its more 🥵 Hot

Also, for those of you asking about clothes + large breasts in VAM, in my experience tweaking the stiffness of the clothes and minimally adjusting surface offset has the best results in my opinion. Also, I load naturalis on all my models and this also helps with clothes to look more "natural".

Incense V1.1-V1.3 & Counter Terrorists V1.1
  • 3D
  • It's 9AM PDT, so that means it's tomorrow in Singapore (the 28th).
    Three releases this morning: Incense V1.1-V1.3, plus the fan-edit of Counter Terrorists V1.1, and the original release version. I wish I could say that there are
    new releases pending, but no new posts out of Nini's Patreon page ... which is NOT surprising, since it's not quite the end of the month. Enjoy:
    MEGA: [D13] Counter Terrorists V1.1 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: L5Eum8ThsY12fGxVJSd48t8N5IwHqFgzB7AhYz2qRaI

Attachments

• CT 00.JPG
      CT 00.JPG
      160.7 KB · Views: 63
    • CT 01.JPG
      CT 01.JPG
      120.7 KB · Views: 36
    • INC 00.JPG
      INC 00.JPG
      202.6 KB · Views: 35
    Last edited:
    Not that I mind the discussions about VAM and clothing techniques (I'm guilty myself), but let's keep it to a minimum, or just DM each other; OR make a group
    concerning this topic ... as I'm sure it could be a great place to share and exchange ideas. Commenting on Penny or Kokomi's clothing (or lack thereof), is one
    thing ... but software minutia ... not so much.
    We;re just getting a bit off-topic ... let's stay focused, before the Mod-Squad shows up ....

It's 9AM PDT, so that means it's tomorrow in Singapore (the 28th).
    Three releases this morning: Incense V1.1-V1.3, plus the fan-edit of Counter Terrorists V1.1, and the original release version. I wish I could say that there are
    new releases pending, but no new posts out of Nini's Patreon page ... which is NOT surprising, since it's not quite the end of the month. Enjoy:
    MEGA: [D13] Incense V1.1-V1.3 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: WwsUOcNPZbAbogLA0h2Z5IPRNZNOq1oDZoJ5fq7Rx1w
    MEGA: [D13] Counter Terrorists V1.1 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: GEUoSqIlJEQ2yYZU2-sMiGJeimfCPI-FX2CczIZk_To
    MEGA: [D13] Counter Terrorists V1.1 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: L5Eum8ThsY12fGxVJSd48t8N5IwHqFgzB7AhYz2qRaI
    What is usually different in your edits against the original? For Incense, I know that it is in game format and you compile all the scenes into a video. What about Counter Terrorist?

Hi!
    Does anyone know what happened whit this work (The Old House)? Is there a sequel?
    (Sorry if this has already been talked about and sorry for my bad english).

Attachments

• the_old_house.JPG
      the_old_house.JPG
      134.1 KB · Views: 43
    Hi!
    Does anyone know what happened whit this work (The Old House)? Is there a sequel?
    (Sorry if this has already been talked about and sorry for my bad english).
    Old House was kind of a one-off .... it just went nowhere (IMHO), plus, it was a bit more B&D (amongst other things) than I usually like ... also, the old guy was just
    kind of creepy, even though I'm sure that was Nini's intent. At least of old fart in Executive Assistant was interested in Penny's ass and BJ techniques! I'll keep an eye open on Tier-Z for you ... brrr .... :eek:

Counter Terrorist V-1.1 & Incense V1-to-V3 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • so, we have two releases this time Counter Terrorist V-1.1 As Master O'jisan mentioned, it gives the impression that it is a parallel story to this series since until now it does not fit with the first episode that left many of us with our mouths open and the continuation of Incense V3 in which we will realize that Classic Penny's son is either mentally retarded or the diarrhea affected his neurons hahahaha! Without further ado, for the moment I leave you Counter Terrorist V-1.1 and Incense V1-to-V3 translated and subtitled into Spanish I hope you enjoy them (y);)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Counter Terrorist V-1.1 [Fan-Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Principal**++@99

[D13] Incense V1-to-V3 [Fan-Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Retarded-Son**++@99

Incense V3.jpg
    CT-V1.1.jpg

incense is compiled from version 1 to 3 the entire story so far so you don't lose any detail, CT will be compiled later when the story is more complete, saludous amigous :giggle:

What is usually different in your edits against the original? For Incense, I know that it is in game format and you compile all the scenes into a video. What about Counter Terrorist?
    Generally, I lengthen the sex scenes (U gotta problem with that ...?); tighten in some of the frames ... enhance color ... lighten or darken a scene ... Nini definitely supplies the framework (but she's on a deadline) ... I just make them a bit more ... "fan-friendly" ...?
    In the case of the the short (Counter Terrorist's), where the Principal threatens to tell the woman's husband, the husband is in the lower left corner of the shot ...
    I eliminated the "imaginary" husband altogether. I felt it detracted from the scene. Same reason I dislike "cuck" videos, with the husband lurking in the background
    or corner of the scene ... it's annoying and distracting ... get on with the sex .... I don't need a third person in the shot. Example below ...

Attachments

• CT 02.JPG
      CT 02.JPG
      151.5 KB · Views: 59
    • CT 02.FE.JPG
      CT 02.FE.JPG
      123.4 KB · Views: 27
    Back
    Top Bottom