Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Let me ask something what is happen College photo club
I ak not alway in online so did i miss something new??? or what happen??

We're almost to page 60 ... I can see most of you have read the rules of this Site ... the rest, go to OUR page ONE for general conduct rules, the go to Site Forum for a refresher course on what this site allows ... and what it doesn't. Necrophilia, Incest and Bestiality seem to get a pass; however, "shota" does not. Please refrain from asking for those type of titles ... it just WON'T HAPPEN HERE. 2D art gets a bit more leeway ... 3D art and animation, doesn't. We can thank AI for that.
To see what's been posted, refer to any post and click on "3D" for the post menu (so far). As a general rule, if it has male characters that don't reach the female's arm-pits (not to include "dirty old men"), then chances are we can't post those titles. We can post older teens, dwarfs and midgets, IF they appear older. However, if they look like "extremely" young boys, it can't happen.
Please be mindful of the rules when requesting titles.

Let me ask something what is happen College photo club
I ak not alway in online so did i miss something new??? or what happen??
Haven't heard a word on College Photo Club (same with Fitness). Nini said she'd have to make "adjustments" to both if she was to continue ... I think Kokomi's stories were a "quick-fix" for the new restrictions placed on her, by both Pixiv and Patreon. Kokomi's stories are ending soon, as is (thankfully) Incense. Hopefully,
she'll return to Billiards ... so maybe within the month, she'll announce her new plans ... :unsure:

Here's another posting as requested in MEGA with Kokomi_My Childhood Sweetheart Studying Abroad (man ... her titles are getting way longer ... :coffee: 🥱 )
PS. It's a "slower" version so it doesn't flash by so quickly .... :coffee::coffee::coffee:
MEGA: Kokomi - My Childhood Sweetheart Studying Abroad [Preview}

PS
. As a side-note ... "Challenger #17" (title mine) featuring Penny, will apparently be a separate video, apart from Kokomi's story.

P

Attachments

• KCD_Penny.JPG
    KCD_Penny.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
This is going to be the most sought after adventure yet. I love where this is going. I can see a BIG ghetto gangbang in Kokomi's future. I know Nini won't disappoint us.
Looks like we may be getting into "what makes Kokomi tick" territory. She looks like she had a little more "chub" when she was younger .... :love:

Attachments

• KSA_01.JPG
    KSA_01.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 36
  • KSA_02.JPG
    KSA_02.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 41
  • KSA_00.JPG
    KSA_00.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Looks like we may be getting into "what makes Kokomi tick" territory. She looks like she had a little more "chub" when she was younger .... :love:
Either way. She's our sweetheart. We look forward to her getting into trouble. And thanks for cleaning up the mess 👍👍👍

Either way. She's our sweetheart. We look forward to her getting into trouble. And thanks for cleaning up the mess 👍👍👍
I suppose the good news is, it appears Nini is returning to Billiards and 5 Colored Rangers soon! I just love the overly endowed version of Penny in the latter; also the slutty version of her in Billiards! It looks like a "win/win" return to greatness!

Attachments

• 5CR-3 05.JPG
    5CR-3 05.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 5CR-3 01.jpg
    5CR-3 01.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 37
  • Billiards 20a.jpg
    Billiards 20a.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Billiards 11a.jpg
    Billiards 11a.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 39
The fuck are those cocks man? they grow comically larger by the day. Give them some wig and a pair of shoes and they could star their own stories, they are big enough to emancipate :cool:

Joke aside, look what I found while trying some new random gacha game...
Captura de pantalla.png

Don't tell that's not Kokomi or at least the woman with the most Kokomi-ish look you have ever seen outside Nini's videos. I dare you.

Back
Top Bottom