Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

1689909024.jpg

Miss Zhang and Kokomi

Cuando suben kcd ?
Tomorrow the 13th, it's just going to be a little later than usual since at 12:01 in Singapore I am working at my job, it will be approximately after 3:30 PM central Mexico time when I make the publication Before that it is impossible for me, sorry for the inconvenience :rolleyes:

PS: Today I was without internet all afternoon due to a defective network cable, I hope that tomorrow I won't have problems with that, the first time it's happened to me and just when I have the responsibility of publishing what everyone is waiting for, so keep your fingers crossed amigous :eek::oops:

PS2: In case you're wondering, right now I'm connected to the internet with a small USB WiFi antenna that I had saved in case of emergencies...!! Phew!! 😓Tomorrow I'll go buy the blessed network cable 😤...I hope 🙏

Last edited:
Tomorrow the 13th, it's just going to be a little later than usual since at 12:01 in Singapore I am working at my job, it will be approximately after 3:30 PM central Mexico time when I make the publication Before that it is impossible for me, sorry for the inconvenience :rolleyes:

PS: Today I was without internet all afternoon due to a defective network cable, I hope that tomorrow I won't have problems with that, the first time it's happened to me and just when I have the responsibility of publishing what everyone is waiting for, so keep your fingers crossed amigous :eek::oops:

PS2: In case you're wondering, right now I'm connected to the internet with a small USB WiFi antenna that I had saved in case of emergencies...!! Phew!! 😓Tomorrow I'll go buy the blessed network cable 😤...I hope 🙏
I can understand that you have lot's of responsibilities but we are with you. Take your time.🤗

Stuff like that happens. No worries, The wait is worth the mishap. Take your time. 👍🏿

Ok, as you all know, Master O'jisan is enjoying a well-deserved vacation and I was in charge of making this publication on his behalf.

This is the long-awaited release of Kokomi's confused diary, the full version from V1 to V5 + extra and the edited version of V5+Extra, the extra scene our dear lady named ''Bob's Lie'' Just with the title your imagination will know what it is about, but without further ado I leave you here Kokomi's confused diary (It is the English version for the clueless)

MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0+ [Fan.Edit]
KEY: jgltZmdHoQBEtMo3vooaLe7njuwkuq4vefsViKJXvHE

MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V5.0+Bob's Lie [Edit]
KEY: yvUtg4vhyFIiC3LCi9cQnkqKVZTR4SxICwwajEih_fs

View attachment 421659

Thanks to Master O'jisan for the trust and for his generosity towards the D13 troops that we have today and not until the 18th the release of these Nini gems :love:(y)
Despite all the trouble you still delivered thank you very much 😊 also can you put it in thread mark?

Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0 + [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Hey! Me again Haha Lol! For all my friends who were impatiently waiting for the Spanish version, here I bring you Kokomi's confused diary translated and subtitled into Spanish I also have both versions, the complete version that contains V1 to V5+extra for those who want to enjoy the entire story and not miss any details and V5+Extra I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :giggle:

Megaupload:
    [D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V1-To-V5 Fan-Edit Sub-Esp
    Password: 99@++**Bro-Challenge**++@99

[D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V5+Extra Fan-Edit Sub-Esp
    Password: 99@++**Pill**++@99

KDC-BL2.jpg

Saludous amigous :giggle:

Ok, as you all know, Master O'jisan is enjoying a well-deserved vacation and I was in charge of making this publication on his behalf.

This is the long-awaited release of Kokomi's confused diary, the full version from V1 to V5 + extra and the edited version of V5+Extra, the extra scene our dear lady named ''Bob's Lie'' Just with the title your imagination will know what it is about, but without further ado I leave you here Kokomi's confused diary (It is the English version for the clueless)

View attachment 421659

Thanks to Master O'jisan for the trust and for his generosity towards the D13 troops that we have today and not until the 18th the release of these Nini gems :love:(y)
    Please Can you also make the eng ver into rar or compress it. It would help me/us reduce the download time.

View attachment 421659

Thanks to Master O'jisan for the trust and for his generosity towards the D13 troops that we have today and not until the 18th the release of these Nini gems 😍👍
    Q) Is there a cut scene in v1-v5 or is it properly edited with Bob's lie added?

Hey! Me again Haha Lol! For all my friends who were impatiently waiting for the Spanish version, here I bring you Kokomi's confused diary translated and subtitled into Spanish I also have both versions, the complete version that contains V1 to V5+extra for those who want to enjoy the entire story and not miss any details and V5+Extra I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :giggle:

Megaupload:

View attachment 421749

Can you compress English video like Spanish video? Plzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey! Me again Haha Lol! For all my friends who were impatiently waiting for the Spanish version, here I bring you Kokomi's confused diary translated and subtitled into Spanish I also have both versions, the complete version that contains V1 to V5+extra for those who want to enjoy the entire story and not miss any details and V5+Extra I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :giggle:

Megaupload:

View attachment 421749

Thanks for sharing the burden of O'jisan as it's long awaited moment for us NiNi fans...

Stuff like that happens. No worries, The wait is worth the mishap. Take your time. 👍🏿

View attachment 421659

I just a little sneak peak in the video but ....What the hell bob nailed her👀 but it was not clearly shown😔

Back
    Top Bottom