[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I believe every achievement deserves to be celebrated. 300 pages? I think very few threads reach that length. I agree with my good friend O'jisan that this is an achievement for the whole group, not just a select few; so, let us celebrate with the conviction that we will continue to have your support and patience—and, above all, the steady guidance of our good friend O'jisan, the support and advice of our good friend MosMoss, and, most importantly, the respect and admiration we hold for our muse and dear lady Nini-District13.

So let's celebrate... WHOOPIEEEE... 🥳🥳🥳😍🫡

Move it, Jenny... Let it rip, DJ. 🤗😁:giggle:

Jenny In Da Club.gif


untz... untz... untz... 👏👏👏👏👏
 
Last edited:
There you have it ... 300 pages! It's kind of weird to think about, but here we are. Just amazing ... 🥂 🥳
Penyy_300 Page Salute.gif

Congratulations all around, team. Great job, and a BIG thanks to all who participated! Onward & Upward!
Very special thanks to Penny and the College Photography Club for their heartwarming salute !! 🫡
 
Last edited:
[D13] Flipside V4-V5 [OG.Edit] New
Last edited:
Back
Top