[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

[D13] Vision V13 [Spanish Edition] 1080p
Hey guys, it's release day, and against all odds, our beloved "Lady" has gifted us "Vision V13." As always, I’ve got it fully translated and subtitled in Spanish for you, so you won't miss a single detail of this excellent series that has kept us on the edge of our seats for so long—and is gradually revealing all its secrets (though it seems the only one who doesn't get it is that slob of a husband, haha!). Enjoy! 😁

Vision V13.jpg


Download:
[D13] Vision V13 [OG-Edit][Sub-Esp]

Password:
99@-New-Orb-@99

Now, the betting is on again: will our beloved lady release *Vision V14*? Or will she keep us in suspense and share "Flipside" instead? Remember, next month our muse heads off to her annual fashion convention—hence the uncertainty about whether she’ll finish *Vision* before the event. Let the betting begin! Haha! 😁:coffee::giggle:

PS: Eat a healthy diet.... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
[D13] TierZ Clips Edits [08.29.26] 1080p & 720p
Here we are at the end of the month and Nini came through with a new set of posts. We'll concern ourselves this morning with the TierZ Clips ... nothing Earth shattering this time out. First clip is a brief "test" clip of some shots from "Tentacle Horror", which was never a true release, just bits and pieces thrown together. Hopefully, she'll expand these random snippets into a full blown release. HP Lovecraft ... here we come! 🐙
The second clip is a continuation of the Vision Alternate Universe, wherein Rant lusts after Yumiko's breasts, instead of her ass-tounding derrière ...
My thoughts on this particular matter is: why not both ? :unsure:
MediaFire: [D13] TierZ Clips_Edit [08.29.26]
MediaFire: [D13] TierZ Clips_Edits [08.29.26] 720p
PassWord: **0jiS@yS0**
TierZ_1.1.PNG
TierZ_2.1.PNG

Think of it as some "light" reading ... during these HOT Summers Days ... 🔥😓🔥
 
[D13] Flipside V4 [OG.Edit] New
After a somewhat turbulent week, it's finally time to do what needs to be done ... release Flipside V4 for you all to enjoy. Unfortunately, at this point it's only the OG-Edit, as I'm still working out a few "bugs" with my new PC. Still, better than no release, which is what I was worrying about until yesterday.
As always, I appreciate the patience on everyone's part ... and hope to see another post from Nini very soon.
Enjoy!
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4 [OG.Edit]
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4 [OG.Edit] 720p
PassWord: **0jiS@yS0**
Life am Good.png

... and occasionally. there MUST be a beverage! :cool:
 
[D13] Flipside V4 [Spanish Subbed Edition] New
Hey guys, it's release day again! This time, we let "Vision" simmer for a while and are continuing the "Flipside V4" storyline—translated and subtitled in Spanish, as always—so you don't miss a single detail of the mischievous Shisuko's shady antics and her absent-minded husband, who enjoys buying forbidden videos online. (Does this sound familiar? :unsure: ) , I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ;)

Flipside V4.jpg


Download:
[D13] Flipside V4 [OG][Sub-Esp]

Password:
99@-Bestie-Game-@99

So sweet and beautiful—Shisuko's bestie—and she turned out to be a total slut. (Ugh! My heart hurts.) 💔💔💔💔
 
[D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6_Final [OG.Edit] 1080p & 720p New
Holy Crap ...!! Now I remember WHY there's a "gap" with Kokomi's Confused Diary ... Nini was into her HTML Game "phase" ... so Episodes V1-V3 were released in their "game format". The game amounted to very little, so when you came to the end of each chapter, the "door, or "book" opening merely led you to the next sequence. It was very time consuming to edit the pieces together ... plus, she did the exact same thing with Incense, which was even more of a nightmare!! Why did I ever start doing this? What started off as a hobby for myself, ended up feeling like indentured labor. 😵‍💫
The outer black borders are much wider, sides and bottom throughout Eps. 1-3, but I left them alone for the most part, as to keep Nini's original dialog intact. There is some "slight" editing in the works, as the "Extra episode" with Kokomi's run-in with Nini's then favorite villain "Bob", could be included in the narrative. It's not a flawless edit, but it is somewhat necessary to complete the Kokomi, Danny & Bob "love triangle". It's slightly over an hour long ... hence the size. There are 2 versions of the 1080p edition: 60FPS and 30FPS ... it's your choice. 🫡
***All things said, I still think the ending sequence just does not ring true in the least. Overall, it's still a solid story for our underused & confused heroine, Kokomi.
MediaFire has bee acting a little "wonky" lately, so if there are any problems, contact me. This time out, I'll forego the "password", as it's a much older title, so I don't believe it's a necessity for this release. Enjoy!!
Kokomi Wet T-Shirt [RG].jpg
Kokomi Dance.gif

... just in case some of you have forgotten WHY we loved Kokomi, so damn much ... 🤩
MediaFire: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6_Final [OG.Edit] 1080p-60FPS
MediaFire: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6_Final [OG.Edit] 1080p-30FPS
MediaFire: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6-Final [OG.Edit] 720p
 
Last edited:
[D13] Incense V1-V4_The Game Complete [April 2024] New
I found Incense, and the Gane is complete ... I wasn't 100% certain. It is WirRar, so plan accordingly. Once the package is unpacked, enter the folder and click on the "play game" ... and off you go. I use FireFox, so hopefully you won't have any problems playing this. There is a short text accompanying the contents, so just follow the instructions ... it's pretty simple ...
Incense Title Card.gif
Gesundheit.gif

MediFire: Incense Game Zip

*** PS. No password necessary ... I will say this though; for the amount of downloads listed so far ... hardly any thanks at all. Lurkers are a worthless lot overall. :cautious:
 
Last edited:
[Di3] Flipsode V4-V5 [OG & Fan.Edits] 1080p & 720p New
There are two posts from me today: first is Nini's actual release of Flipside V4-V5 ... don't ask me why she joined them ( she must've had a very good reason ... either that or she was delusional from the flu ... who knows ...? ). So where we have both the Original-Edit, and the Fan-Edit ... especially since I never released the Episode 4 fan-edit, due to my PC woes. Enjoy this round of releases...
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4-V5 [OG.Edit]
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4-V5 [Fan.Edit]
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4-V5 [OG.Edit] 720p
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V4-V5 [Fan.Edit] 720p
PassWord: **0J1S@y5O**
Shizuko-Now U See It,Now U Don't.gif
🤓
More to come within 2 hours ... 🫡
 
[Di3] Flipsode V5 [Spanish Subtitled Edition] 1080p New
Hey buddies, yes, you're right, It’s release day once again, and this time we bring you "Flipside V5" translated and subtitled in Spanish —an episode charged with eroticism and lust featuring the voluptuous Shisuko. After returning to her small town, she manages to keep up her secret pastime, while her naive husband continues with his own. ;)

Flipside V5 a.jpg
Flipside V5 b.jpg


Download:
[D13] Flipside V5 [OG][Sub-Esp]

Password:
99@-Store-Fun-@99

Unlike my good friend O'jisan, I'm going to wait until the series ends to compile all the episodes—unless, of course, any of you want a compilation of Volumes 1 through 5. I think it's better to wait, considering the hard drive space, don't you? :unsure:
 
[D13] Flipside V1-V5 Compilation {OG & Fan Edits] 1080p & 720p New
Alright ... back from errands.
Here we have the Flipside Compilation Edition ... Episodes 1-5 combined ( somewhat seamlessly ...? ). Some of you may want ... if nothing else, it's a good popcorn, beer and tissue paper watch. BDSM is not my thing ... however, Shizuko would look great .... even if she was wearing a burlap-sack !!
More power to her and her "bestie". Hope we continue to both of these gorgeous babes soon!
Shizuko_Burlap.gif
;)

MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V1-V5 [OG.Edit.Final]
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V1-V5 [Fan.Edit]
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V1-V5 [OG.Edit.Final] 720p
MediaFire: [D13] Flipside V1-V5 [Fan.Edit] 720p
PassWord: **0J1S@y5O**


So there you have it: Nini's foray into the darker underbelly of NTR ... Latex Edition ... Enjoy! 🫡
 
[D13] TierZ Clips_09.29.26 [Fan.Edit] New
Okay ... TierZ clips are in place ... with a little slight-of-hand from yours truly ... otherwise it might have felt a little redundant overall,
I will say this for our muse, Nini ... she does have some twisted corners in that brain of hers ... and I LOVE IT !!! Enjoy it yourselves!
MediaFire: [D13] TierZ Clips_09.29.26 [Fan.Edit]
PassWord: **0J1S@y5O**
Korean Beauty Secrets.png
:eek:

***PS. I made a slight tweak to the video; nothing significant. Just an FYI ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top