Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

ha ha! It happened to me in the previous liberation in your absence, everyone asked for new screenshots of the premiere but it is difficult to please the troops without spoiling the story :whistle:

My question is: This isn't the end of this series, is it? :unsure:
So they can buy it themselves.. Hahaha

It's going to be interesting to see how to put the whole puzzle together, but Master O'jisan is an ace at that, my question is if the grandfather's story line is over too? :unsure: Didn't he recover and fuck Kokomi? :unsure: The truth is that I really wanted to see the old man giving the beautiful Kokomi a good fuck, Let's remember that the old man also put in his effort and managed to convince Kokomi to have an affair with him, And he achieve it, it seemed unfair to me that he gave her the patatus (bad health) at the right time hahaha!! :ROFLMAO:

grandpa!! grandpa!! grandpa!! 🥳🥳🥳😜

View attachment 456393
"It's over, Johnny!" [First Blood, Part One]
It may seem like an abrupt ending, but it makes all the sense in the world. In retrospect, Nini worked out another minor masterpiece ... damn her! 🤯
Abruptly the sagas ceased. The wait is on for return of Nini's continuing stories. But for those who are missing past stories, now is the time to catch up. Most can be found in the forum. Search elsewhere to find the others. Good luck hunting. 👏👏👌
If you've just been using the stories for whacking-material, pay closer attention to the story, as both stories come into play during the last few minutes. :cool:
As for what's next on Nini's agenda ... "What story will follow? I am thinking about it"

Well, the plot makes it clear to us that Kokomi will not remember anything about Bob, What I was referring to is the guilt she feels for having agreed to participate in the Brother Challenge for money in Danny's absence, One point in her favor is that Danny was not there to protect her from Bob's clutches and one point against her is that she literally no longer remembers that she is married with a child and is having a torrid romance with Danny. 😁

View attachment 453742
What a slut , she deserves getting ploughed

What a slut , she deserves getting ploughed
HEY!!! That's Kokomi you're talking about ... whether she deserves it or not! If she needs a spanking, I'll be first in line to administer punishment! 🤪

Bad Girl Kokomi.gif
!

Thanks for sharing, my hero!!! But I wonder why almost all are edited version but not the original ones? 🤔

Everyone just talking about kokomi?? But 🎱 billiard is pending!!!! Last year everyone, everyday, everytime and in everyline only knows say a single line " when's billiards coming......?"

🤔Everyone just need to stop asking about the release of billiards and fitness. The administration has answered those questions. They can't pull a rabbit out of their asses. Be patient and wait like the rest of us. 👌👍🏿

Most are actually "edits", in a way. I always add the opening "warning", which Nini very often neglects, plus I add the "contact" info on the back-end of her videos, to promote her work for those interested ... that's all. So technically, they are edits. Otherwise, they are Nini's original releases.
Fan-subs are a different beast altogether. These are video I have edited to eliminate jarring scene transitions, fade to black, lengthen scenes, sharpen the dialog, lighten or darken scenes ... you name it. These were originally for my own personal viewing, but group members encouraged me to share them after I released a few a while back. As an example, Nini's original release of Kokomi's Confused Diary V6, clocks in at 14 minutes, 47 seconds; the fan-sub is 16.52 ... so far.
I started doing this with her earliest works, which in many cases were editing nightmares. It became a hobby of sorts. She's improved a lot as an editor over the last couple of years. It makes my life a whole lot easier. Nini always get full credit, regardless of what I post.
I hope that eliminates any confusion you may have.

🤔Everyone just need to stop asking about the release of billiards and fitness. The administration has answered those questions. They can't pull a rabbit out of their asses. Be patient and wait like the rest of us. 👌👍🏿
He's probably talking about the remake that's Nini gonna make at some point maybe because she's busy with her new idea so she didn't want to remake it but I really hope she came back and remake it in the future because a lot of them is really fun to watch but It really sad that we can't share IF she's does remake it that's mean it finally can be shared here.

Everyone just talking about kokomi?? But 🎱 billiard is pending!!!! Last year everyone, everyday, everytime and in everyline only knows say a single line " when's billiards coming......?"
Chill ...
Concerning Billiards ... if you have bothered reading the previous messages, you would know there hasn't been an announcement yet on Nini's next projects. The fates of Billiards and Five Colored Rangers, have yet to be announced. This is Nini we're talking about ... she'll either continue, or if she's lost interest, move on to another project and maybe revisit them down the line. I'm NOT a mind-reader.
PS ... the reason we're talking about Kokomi, is that her story is the NEXT release ... current topic.

Chill ...
Concerning Billiards ... if you have bothered reading the previous messages, you would know there hasn't been an announcement yet on Nini's next projects. The fates of Billiards and Five Colored Rangers, have yet to be announced. This is Nini we're talking about ... she'll either continue, or if she's lost interest, move on to another project and maybe revisit them down the line. I'm NOT a mind-reader.
PS ... the reason we're talking about Kokomi, is that her story is the NEXT release ... current topic.
I've been waiting since the 1st release came out, thats why im in this group hoping Nini's hear out our prayer.😊

I've been waiting since the 1st release came out, thats why im in this group hoping Nini's hear out our prayer.😊
I get it ... even though i found the first 2 chapters to be very boring (personally), I have enough faith in Nini's story telling abilities, to know she'll have some fun twists and turns along the way. Her original concepts were more "sexy", for lack of a proper term, but Penny's presence in the newer version too, would make for a worthwhile viewing experience.
Again, it really depends on Nini's interest in the story, especially after a half-year hiatus. I, too, hope she continues. :unsure:

Last edited:
Well, team ... I have a small bit of distressing news ... temporary ... but still distressing. I need to kill all the links to my fan edits, and re-edit the opening to remove the logo I've been using. Apparently, Nini doesn't approve (even though it was used in an older game of her's), but since the writing on part of it is in Chinese, It's cause a bit of problems for her ... some fans think she's Chinese.
So, as a BIG FAVOR, please don't post any of my fan-subs elsewhere, as it would just add weight to the sword hanging over my head. It looks like I'll need to return to my boring opening disclaimer ... "sigh ..."
I will replace all links ... one at a time. The Fan-subs are no longer available, BUT the original edits are.
It;s a project

Well, team ... I have a small bit of distressing news ... temporary ... but still distressing. I need to kill all the links to my fan edits, and re-edit the opening to remove the logo I've been using. Apparently, Nini doesn't approve (even though it was used in an older game of her's), but since the writing on part of it is in Chinese, It's cause a bit of problems for her ... some fans think she's Chinese.
So, as a BIG FAVOR, please don't post any of my fan-subs elsewhere, as it would just add weight to the sword hanging over my head. It looks like I'll need to return to my boring opening disclaimer ... "sigh ..."
I will replace all links ... one at a time. The Fan-subs are no longer available, BUT the original edits are.
It;s a project
Honor and respect is what it's all about. Keep us alive. I know how she feels. Being called out of your nationality.I've dated an Vietnamese and called her Japanese, never heard the end of that. So I just say Oriental and it saved our relationship. With all respect to Nini , You have my deepest apology. 👍🏿 I'm an Afro American, not an N- Word.

Last edited:
Well, a slap on the hand from Nini... my promise to never use the offending picture* again ... (the re-edits are all on me) ... and finally, a brief announcement of things to look forward to in May. (AND YES ... BILLIARDS IS ON THE LIST .... now patience ...PLEASE!)
(* for some reason Nini has no use for her TK17 works ... a subject on which I strongly disagree. They may be "crude" by VAM standards, but the storytelling is still
solid and holds up on some of them!)

BTW ... Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6 clocks in at an hour and five minutes!
Upcoming News (04.30.24).JPG

Last edited:
Well, a slap on the hand from Nini... my promise to never use the offending picture* again ... (the re-edits are all on me) ... and finally, a brief announcement of things to look forward to in May.
(* for some reason Nini has no use for her TK17 works ... a subject on which I strongly disagree. They may be "crude" by VAM standards, but the storytelling is still
solid and holds up on some of them!)

BTW ... Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6 clocks in at an hour and five minutes!

rahul251225 Your wish come true!​

Back
Top Bottom